Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD

Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 41 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fahey specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Fahey? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fahey's Experience

See how Dr. Fahey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fahey

Dr. Fahey accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fahey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Fahey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fahey to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fahey
Dr. Fahey's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (34)
Dr. Fahey is wonderful but her office staff is so inefficient. Trying to reach her or even make an appointment can be a challenge: "leave a message and someone will get back to you"... sometime.... maybe in a day or 2. Calling and getting a live person on the phone is rare. Appointment dates/times gets messed up. I have never had a doctor with a more haphazard staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I just recently started going to Dr .Fahey,I find her and the staff very pleasant. Dr Fahey takes her time and explains the procedure,and why she recommends A procedure,I asked her nurses questions,They would answer my questions and concerns. And I am very happy I found My new Gyno Office
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am likely to recommend everyone who is looking for a Gyno. I read the views here and decided to get my wellness visit and it was all so true, Dr Fahey is warm and pleasant and knows what she is doing I felt really comfortable talking to her. The nurses are very friendly and caring too.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey treated me with care and respect. She is a down to earth physician who explains things well. As a new patient, she and her staff inquired into my history and managed all my needs and referrals very efficiently.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr.fahey one of the best doctors,so honestly,kindly and blessed person,I'm so glad that she's my gynecologist,God bless her??
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr. Fahey is compassionate and takes time to listen to your issues. She does not rush through my appointments like other doctors from my past. She seems well-informed and is able to explain my situation in a clear manner while working with me to develop an effective plan of care. I highly recommend this physician!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey and her staff are excellent. They make me feel like I am their only patient. Very customer service oriented and friendly. Dr Fahey is amazing. Always so thorough. It's like seeing a good friend, but an amazingly well trained and smart one!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey listened to me, was frank with me, accommodated me, assisted with scheduling specialized diagnostic services, helped me with making informed decisions, and provided skilled surgery. She gives heartfelt hugs too!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was looking for a new gynecologist and was recommended to Dr. Trudi by my insurance company. I chose her because her office was close to my house. I am so glad I did! She and her staff are awesome! They are all friendly and personable. The wait time was no more than 5 minutes. The office was sharp and clean. Dr. Trudi was so nice and easy to speak with. I'm happy to have finally found a gyno I actually like as a person! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great gynecologist!
Have you seen Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD?
Are you Dr. Fahey?

Compare Dr. Fahey

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology