Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD

Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

1625 SE 3rd Ave Ste 701

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Fahey

See how frequently Dr. Fahey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Pap Smear
high
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
high

Dr. Fahey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Fahey has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Fahey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fahey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fahey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fahey to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Fahey's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very knowledgeable - stays abreast of new technology and innovations in women's health care. Staff is professional, polite and accommodating. Dr. Fahey and her team provide excellent care and follow-up. Have recommended her to several friends.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Caring, empathetic with my specific situation, calming and respectfull. On time and not in a rush to finish the consultation until everything was clear and understood. Not many like her.
in Lauderdale Lakes, FL |
Very sweet lady. Care about her patients. And make you feel comfortable with everything that you are feeling. Talks to you about medication and listen to every concerns. Love her!
Dr. Trudy Fahey is very detail oriented, she takes her time every visit and makes sure that the patient is knowledgeable of all options. She does not recommend anything whether it be a treatment, prescription or precautionary measure that she does not feel is the best fit for you and your medical history. I highly recommend Dr. Trudy Fahey for Obstetrics & Gynecology.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Fahey. She made me very comfortable, was easy to talk to and bonus the office doesn't keep you waiting like other Doctor's tend to do! I would recommend her
in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
I made a new patient appointment with Dr. Fahey. I am extremely pleased with the staff and Dr. Fahey. We established a great patient/doctor relationship. She is very knowledgeable about my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Fahey to all women....
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love seeing my doctor Dr. Trudi Fahey!!! She is great!!! She is very knowledgeable, down to earth, efficient, funny, and makes you feel super comfortable. I love her. She is also supported by a great team.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey basically told me I just had to live with the problem I was having. She was extremely rude to me and got mad at me when I would make appointments with her. I switched OBGYN's and my new one is a million times better. She helped me with my problem. I will never go back to this lady.
in Coconut creek |
Is the best dr that I've every seen in my life,she's respectful all the time,and honestly I like dr trudi fahey
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr. Fahey is very knowledgeable in her profession. She engages with you as a patient not focusing on putting information on the laptop. She's very caring and is a great listener
in Parkland, FL |
She's delivered two of my three children. The first time I met with her she immediately took control of my health issues, having me see a great endocrinologist to manage my thyroid condition and taking extra care at time of delivery since I had a post partum hemorrhage with the birth of my first son, whom she did not deliver. I love her spunk and she is straight forward, as well as caring since she is a woman who has gone through pregnancy and birth. I would recommend her to anyone.
in HOLLYWOOD |
Dr. Fahey is wonderful but her office staff is so inefficient. Trying to reach her or even make an appointment can be a challenge: "leave a message and someone will get back to you"... sometime.... maybe in a day or 2. Calling and getting a live person on the phone is rare. Appointment dates/times gets messed up. I have never had a doctor with a more haphazard staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I just recently started going to Dr .Fahey,I find her and the staff very pleasant. Dr Fahey takes her time and explains the procedure,and why she recommends A procedure,I asked her nurses questions,They would answer my questions and concerns. And I am very happy I found My new Gyno Office
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am likely to recommend everyone who is looking for a Gyno. I read the views here and decided to get my wellness visit and it was all so true, Dr Fahey is warm and pleasant and knows what she is doing I felt really comfortable talking to her. The nurses are very friendly and caring too.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey treated me with care and respect. She is a down to earth physician who explains things well. As a new patient, she and her staff inquired into my history and managed all my needs and referrals very efficiently.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr. Fahey is compassionate and takes time to listen to your issues. She does not rush through my appointments like other doctors from my past. She seems well-informed and is able to explain my situation in a clear manner while working with me to develop an effective plan of care. I highly recommend this physician!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey and her staff are excellent. They make me feel like I am their only patient. Very customer service oriented and friendly. Dr Fahey is amazing. Always so thorough. It's like seeing a good friend, but an amazingly well trained and smart one!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fahey listened to me, was frank with me, accommodated me, assisted with scheduling specialized diagnostic services, helped me with making informed decisions, and provided skilled surgery. She gives heartfelt hugs too!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was looking for a new gynecologist and was recommended to Dr. Trudi by my insurance company. I chose her because her office was close to my house. I am so glad I did! She and her staff are awesome! They are all friendly and personable. The wait time was no more than 5 minutes. The office was sharp and clean. Dr. Trudi was so nice and easy to speak with. I'm happy to have finally found a gyno I actually like as a person! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great gynecologist!
Have you seen Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD?
Are you Dr. Fahey?