Dr. Troy Watson, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Watson

Desert Orthopaedic Center

2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89121

Dr. Troy Watson, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Watson accepts

Dr. Watson accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Benesys
Commercial Insurance Company
Culinary Health Fund
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Meritain Health
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Watson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Watson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair

Dr. Watson performs Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Watson performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Ligament Reconstruction

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Watson founded the Foot and Ankle Institute in 2000. The primary goals of the Institute are to provide the highest quality care in a compassionate environment with attention to patient education and informed decision making. Dr. Watson treats all conditions of the foot and ankle and has a special interest in sports related injuries of the foot and ankle.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Watson?
Dr. Watson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Troy Watson, MD
Dr. Watson was the 3rd Orthopedic foot specialist I has seen in six months. I had given up hope and my foot had been in pain every day until Dr. Watson properly diagnosed and treated my ankle. I have been pain free since my appointment. I am so grateful. I wish I saw Dr. Watson first. I will only go here from now on. My highest compliments and recommendations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson diagnosed my Achilles tendon problem accurately and prescribed a solution that was both appropriate and effective. He made me feel like a valuable customer and responded to all my questions and concerns regarding both my condition and the proposed solution. Healthcare doesn't get any better than this - at Desert Orthopaedic Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson is a true professional based on my short visit with him today. As a cash customer, I was satisfied with his fee and extremely satisfied with his recommendation for treatment of my severely damaged foot. I will make an appointment for treatment as soon as new insurance can be obtained on Jan 1, 2020. The only reason that this visit did not receive 5 stars was due to not being shown to a treatment room until an hour after my Appt time in spite of arrival an hour prior to my Appt time. Obviously, this Dr., like most, considers his time to be more valuable than his patients and chooses to over book in order to maintain efficiency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
I first saw Dr. Watson in 2009 for a problem with my ankle. Ten years later I am seeing him for a different condition with my ankle. His staff is always responsive, understanding, knowledgeable, and efficient. In addition to being an expert in his field, Dr. Watson always explained every step of my treatment and answered every question until I understood completely. He is professional and understanding.I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Fantastic Job... Dr.Watson came highly recommend by my primary physician and he did not disappoint. He staff was very kind and courteous. Dr. Watson spent the time with me at each appointment answering my questions. Great bedside manner and very professional. I would highly recommend him. He also have several locations to make it easy to schedule appointments. I would have given him a 10 star rating if it was available!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson's ability to repair ankle damage is super. Highly recommend him on anything related to ankle problems and injury. Now I am able to walk with minimal pain and feels great. Truly a high professional quality surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
A consultation regarding a chronic condition for which Dr. Watson assessed and provided options. He emphasized doing no surgery, as I am in no pain, and doing yoga or Pilates and swimming. This became my chosen option. Thanks for the honesty Dr. Watson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Due to Dr Troy Watson’s fine surgery skills, I am able to enjoy life’s activities without pain. He has completed successfully two surgeries which is rebuilding my broken heel and replacing my damaged ankle. He is honest, knowledgeable, concerned and relates well to his patients. The best foot surgeon in Nevada.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson came highly recommended which was the original reason I chose him for my ankle fusion. After going through several pre-op visits, the actual surgery, and multiple post op visits I see why he was so highly recommended. It became very apparent why he and his team were so highly recommended. I absolutely made an excellent decision choosing Dr Watson and his team of professionals who I think very highly of. Thank you for all your collective knowledge and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson and Associates were very thorough. Although I came with MRIs from Steinberg Diagnosis, and referral from my primary care Physician; additional Xrays were taken at DOC. Discussion was thorough as well as the plan of action for both my ankles. My questions were answered, my concerns were heard and responded to. I did not feel rushed. Excellent first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
All of my visits with Dr. Watson, have been very positive, uplifting, encouraging and supporting. He is, "hands down" the best foot surgeon I have ever had, and I have had several. My toe, after having hammer toe surgery, looks beautiful! Thank you, Dr. Watson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson is an excellent doctor and office staff is always friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson did an ankle replacement 18 months ago. I have no pain. I can walk and be active again. I have range of motion and can even rotate my ankle and stand on my toes. I am so pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Watson and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson was referred to me by Dr. Steven Thomas who said he was one of the best surgeons in the U.S. I agree since he performed five surgeries between both feet and my knee. Everyone in his office is very professional, great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson and his staff are professional and caring. The outcome of my surgery was very good. I would highly recommend him. However, The front office staff that checks you in at the horizon location could use some improvement. They are not very friendly or helpful. They need to improve their customer service skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
I have had two foot surgeries with Dr. Watson. What this kind, caring and compassionate Surgeon, and his staff, have done for me is amazing. I wouldn’t be walking pain free today if it wasn’t for Dr. Watson. I can’t thank him enough for allowing me to be one of his patients. My experience truly had the best outcome thanks to this wonderful man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
excellent straight-forward approach to discussing all possible solutions with pro/con features of each treatment discussed
Excellent Foot Surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Troy Watson is highly recommended as well as his wonderful staff for the following: knowledgeable professional mannerisms He corrected my both feet. I am a very satisfied patient. recommend him 100% Thank you Dr Watson and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Watson, MD?
Dr Watson is the best. About 6 months ago I fractured my ankle pretty badly. After 3 total surgeries - first to repair damage with plate & several screws, second to "tweak" something he didn't like (which was fully explained to me as a possibility), then the last one to remove the large screw that stabilized joint during healing (the "tweak"), weeks of non weight bearing/PT/finally weight bearing - I am walking almost normally! The entire ordeal was made easier by Dr Watson & staff. Thank you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Watson?

Desert Orthopaedic Center