Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Troy Savant, DDS
Dr. Troy Savant, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sparks, NV. He is 50 years old.

2281 Pyramid Way Ste 14

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Savant

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Savant is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Savant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Savant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Savant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savant to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Savant's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Reno, NV |
Dr savant was exceptional. he took my situation very serious and made me feel like I was his #1 priority. his skills as an oral surgeon are now in my opinion, the best in Reno/Sparks area. bedside manner was excellent. I would recommend anyone needing this type of care, to seek out his services
Reno, NV |
I took my elderly brother to Dr. Savant to have two compromised teeth removed prior to radiation treatment. Dr. Savant was kind, courteous, explained the procedure thoroughly and answered all questions. After the teeth were removed, my brother did not experience any pain. I would highly recommend this doctor.
Reno, NV |
Rushed me in and rushed me out. Rude and didnt make me feel comfortable whats so ever. I was super nervous and he could care less. Only good thing about his office is his assistant.
Reno, NV |
This dentist simply could not be worse. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.
in Reno, NV |
As mentioned office staff was rude before and upon completion of procedure literally push you out of the door. The procedure itself risky with: incorrect blood pressure reading, absent use of patient mouth well, and gloves and mask by staff. Back office staff did not include post procedural care.
in Sparks, NV |
I had my last wisdom tooth removed here and the procedure itself was excellent, but the staff was rude at times, even arguing with me about post-procedure standards. Not to mention, one staff member kept chatting about trendy motorcycles to a guy while I just stood there waiting to do my paperwork. They also rushed me out of the office right after I had surgery, even though I almost stumbled! Dr. Savant is acceptable, but his staff and post-surgery routine definitely need improving.
Reno, NV |
I felt pressured to schedule my 15 year old's wisdom teeth extraction when, after seeking a second opinion, was told we could easily put it off at least one year. Dr. Savant wanted us scheduled within two weeks as if it was urgent! I was reminded that Dr. Savant's business had recently suffered a loss due to fire and maybe his motives were more financially driven. Regardless of whether that is true or not, I will not be returning to his office for any services.
Have you seen Dr. Troy Savant, DDS?
Are you Dr. Savant?