Dr. Troy Pittman, MD

Dr. Troy Pittman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Troy Pittman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.Read his story

PittmanMD - Advanced Plastic Surgery

2440 M St NW Ste 507

Washington, DC 20037

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check Dr. Pittman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pittman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Troy Pittman is an internationally recognized expert in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast and body.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Pittman?
Dr. Pittman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Troy Pittman, MD
After having a few consultations I never felt comfortable or willing to move forward with actually having a breast augmentation but after I met Dr Pittman I was like where do i sign and how soon can we have my surgery?! Dr Pittman is the best and following through with the surgery was the best thing I have done for myself. I would recommend Dr Pittman to anyone!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Pittman helped me feel so at ease prior to my surgery, he was kind and answered all my questions. His professionalism and knowledge is unmatched. I will never go see anyone else and highly recommend him to anyone who is a perfectionist and wants to see the most amazing results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I would send my family members and closest friends to Dr. Pittman and have already encouraged many to do so. I've spent the past 11 years working as a medical device rep and almost every day of those years has involved being in surgeries. My operation with Dr. Pittman was my first personal surgical experience and being the patient was a complete role reversal. From start to finish my expectations were exceeded, but I went into this feeling confident they would be. After d...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr.Pittman is an incredible doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. He is patient and he truly wants what is best for each individual. He spent nearly 2 hours with me during my initial consultation and when I apologized for taking so much of his valuable time he told me not to worry and that he wanted to make sure I left with all of my questions answered. He walked me through several options and helped me pick the best one for me without judgement. On surgery...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
For the past several years, I've felt self conscious about my breasts. When I finally decided to explore cosmetic options, I made an appointment with Dr. Pittman because he has such an incredible reputation in the field. I was able to secure an appointment quickly and with ease, and found both Dr. Pittman and his staff to be incredibly kind, thoughtful, and professional. Even when I requested a second consultation ahead of my surgery, they were able to fit me in. Througho...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Could not recommend Dr. Pittman and his wonderful team more highly. Felt safe and well looked after throughout both my procedures. Excellent facilities and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for breast surgery or body tightening. Thank you again for a wonderful experience...Karina
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I was struggling with a previous breast augmentation done years ago. I was referred to Dr Pittman by my obgyn after all the regular screenings came back normal. Dr Pittman diagnosed me, offered me options and I opted for the surgery. The whole experience from start to finish was flawless, from the moment you enter his office, the staff they all excel in professionalism. Most important, for first time in my life I am thrilled and happy with the results. I never envisione...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
After a very bad reduction surgery, two more from the same doctor, and one more from a another reputed doctor, I was refer to Dr. Pittman. He did the miracle! They look normal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I am very pleased with my visit with doctor Pittman. I feel I am in safe hands.I have been a patient of Dr Pittman for more then for years and always grateful to the excellent care I am provided with by him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Pittman is great at what he does! He is full of knowledge and was a delight to work with! I am very pleased with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pittman, Stephanie and Sheena has been amazing! The compassion and kindness Dr. Pittman and his team showed throughout the process can't be matched. The results of my breast reduction and lift far exceeded my dreams. Thank you - Steph - Oakton, VA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Pittman provided exceptional care and patience with my case. I had two surgeries with him, failed implant removal (not done by him) followed with a lift and new implants 1 year later. In addition he modified a small defect in my scar approximately a year after the second surgery. He has been honest and up front with his recommendations. The look I envisioned was met perfectly. I look natural, feel great and have no concerns at all. I recommend Dr. Pittman without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I wish every doctor could be like Dr. Pittman. Brilliant. Honest. Forthright. Compassionate. Patient. His entire team made me feel like a VIP from beginning to end. He's a surgeon with the soul of an artist, and he changed my life for the better. Thank you, Dr. Pittman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Troy is extremely knowledgable and sets expectations very clearly so you know what to expect. Always listens and responds to any of your concerns.Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Extremely happy with the results! Dr. Pittman made me feel comfortable and confident in the consultation when it came to deciding the size, placement, and type of implants. Soo professional and the process was soo easy! No hesitation based on Dr. Pittman's expertise and guidance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Pittman is an incredibly skilled surgeon, and I'm so happy about my results. My previous breast reconstruction left me with a cosmetic result that challenged my self esteem. Dr. Pittman was not only able to correct the imperfections, but I look even better than before. It's so important to me that my surgeon also knows how to listen to my concerns and make me feel comfortable before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Pittman excels in all of these areas, and I'm very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I could not be happier with putting my trust and health into Dr. Pittman's care. Dr. Pittman is an industry leader and someone who I feel privileged to have care for me. I cannot say enough about my experience with him or his amazing team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
I couldn't begin to accurately express my appreciation for everything Dr. Pittman has done. I felt 100% confident with my entire treatment from the diagnosis of my cancer through surgery and follow-up. I couldn't be happier with his professionalism, skill and care for his patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr. Pittman is talented, personable, thorough, and caring. I knew I was in good hands the whole time. I never had to wait and getting an appointment was easy. He and his staff were attentive and professional. I LOVE the result. I couldn't have asked for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
Dr Pittman has exceptional skill, artistry & integrity. When I needed corrective surgery to repair a botched abdominoplasty & liposuction, Dr. Pittman performed the corrective surgery. The level of care was extraordinary and the outcome was amazing. I am so glad I was referred to him. l trust him. l am very happy with the surgery and with how I was treated, He is patient, thorough and considerate. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pittman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pittman treats patients.