Dr. Troy Pittman, MD

Dr. Troy Pittman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Troy Pittman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Washington, DC and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pittman has more experience with Breast Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pittman to book an appointment.

PittmanMD – Advanced Plastic Surgery

Visit Website
PittmanMD Advanced Plastic Surgery2440 M St Nw Ste 507 Washington, DC 20037
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at PittmanMD – Advanced Plastic Surgery

Dr. Pittman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pittman

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Pittman?
      After having three botched surgeries - I must say that if I had found doctor Pittman first, I would have saved many years of pain and heartache. Dr. Pittman changed my life. He is the only doctor I would recommend. My entire experience was amazing and professional. His staff is totally a reflection of Dr. Pittman. I could not be more happy with my results. Extremely clean facility!!
      Dawn Y. – Jul 17, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      My experience has been none the less than absolute perfection. From the moment I walked through the door I was greeted with such warmth from Dr.Pittman team & needless to say the meeting with Dr.Pittman was such the same. He made me feel extremely comfortable as he took great care and consideration in every question I asked. Dr.Pittman exudes a very pleasant charisma and extremely knowledgeable in his field. I was very hesitant in choosing the "perfect" size breast implant but Dr.Pittman & his team eased all anxiety and I put my faith in him. Needless to say I am absolutely in love with my breast augmentation results. PURE PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST !
      Damia B. – Jul 04, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I contacted Dr. Pittman to revise a breast augmentation, which was done by someone else. Dr.Pittman is a master of plastic and reconstructive surgery. His conduct and bedside manners are superb. I am extremely satisfied with the results. Thank you so much Dr. Pittman for giving me my confidence back and making my breast healthy and beautiful!
      O. T. – Mar 27, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I am more than satisfied with my procedure ! Dr. Pittman is a true talent, he went above and beyond my expectations ... So happy
      T. I. – Mar 17, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      The care was exceptional. A state of the art office with a waiting area that is calming and smiles that greet you upon your arrival. Dr. Pittman did a great job with my surgery. I trust him and his experience in this field fully.
      Nailah B. – Mar 03, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman performed my breast reduction surgery in Dec. 2019. I chose to consult with him after viewing before and after photos on his website. His attention to detail and artistic approach was immediately evident. After my consultation, I felt comfortable and confident selecting him as my surgeon. He understood my desired outcome and made it happen. The procedure went very well with no complications, and the healing process has been great. I'm beyond pleased with my results and very happy that I chose Dr. Pittman.
      Kristal G. – Feb 29, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman seeks excellence in every aspect of his work. He listens to his patients and reassures them, making a person feel supported and genuinely cared for during an encounter with him. He always makes the patient's needs and desires foremost in his approach to client care. Dr. Pittman's surgical technique results in a beautiful combination of improved function and aesthetically pleasing precise outcomes.
      Sherry M. – Feb 28, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman is state of the art. Recovery was incredibly smooth, and the process was clear. He is extremely educated and his kind personality and professionalism really puts you at ease throughout the entire process. I shopped around many different surgeons in the DMV and Dr. Pittman stood out and I could not be more pleased I chose him. Friends who went to others in the areas had larger scars and recovery times (I was back on my Peloton in 4 days) having gone up 2 cup sizes! Overall extremely happy - thank you Dr. Pittman!
      Anonymous – Feb 21, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman is outstanding. His bedside manner is great, he takes the time to really listen to you to understand the results that you're looking to get, and he is honest! He has no problem being real with you which I definitely appreciate.
      E. H. – Feb 06, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman is an expert in his field. He provides exceptional patient care, answers all questions with patience, and goes above and beyond! I have had many breast augmentation consults with other surgeons in my past and Dr. Pittman was the first surgeon that made me feel safe in making my decision to move forward with my augmentation. I highly recommend Dr. Pittman, he is nothing short of amazing!
      Sara S. – Feb 03, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman and staff were very friendly and attentive. My questions were always answered, including emails. Love the results.
      S. P. – Jan 10, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I came to Dr. Pittman by referral of a friend that was super pleased with her results. I had a breast reduction/lift with implant removal. I have never been happier with my breasts and love the fact that I no longer have implants (first surgery was done by another Dr.). I went from a DD cup to about a C cup. I feel like a new person, just as Dr. Pittman assured me! Dr. Pittman was exceedingly attentive and listened to every concern I had. Post Op recovery was a breeze and I am so impressed by the clean lines of my incisions (even 1.5 weeks out)! I have already recommended him to other people I care about. Look no further, Dr. Pittman is the real deal.
      Jess G. – Jan 10, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Pittman. To start he has a wonderful bedside manner, listens and takes time to hear your concerns out. His expectation of himself shows up in his office and his staff, everyone is beyond kind and attentive to the needs of the patients. The procedure itself exceeded my expectations. I had a previous breast augmentation where my implants came out, Dr. Pittman corrected this and gave me the breast augmentation I had always pictured in my head. The doctor has an eye for detail and you can see it in his work, my scarring has been minimal and my recovery has been easy which was far from the experience I had before. I would absolutely see Dr. Pittman again.
      Ginna Q. – Dec 30, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I originally came to Dr. Pittman seeking a fat transfer breast augmentation. During our consult, he listened closely to what I wanted and explained the pro's and con's of this procedure. He recommended implants and walked me through that process, which I had not originally been considering. It gave me a lot to think about. I left Dr. Pittman's consultation and met with a few other providers. Not one spent as much time with me, made me feel as comfortable, or got as in-the-weeds with me on the benefits / risks. At the end of the day, I went with Dr. Pittman for my breast augmentation because I trusted him, his judgment, and his skills as a surgeon to deliver on my vision. The process was wonderful. Every step of the way, I was kept informed about what to expect. I'm now 3 weeks post-op and could not be happier with the willingness of Dr. Pittman and his entire team to make me feel welcome and answer all my (many!) questions. And, my results are outstanding! I could not be happier.
      Lauren H. – Dec 19, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      No amount of online breast surgery research prepared me for the very personal decisions I needed to make about my own body. Thankfully I was in the hands of Dr. Pittman, who went beyond medically assessing and advising and into a comprehensive kind of guidance that helped me narrow my physical and psychological goals. I don't just love my results, I've truly never felt better in my own skin. The emotional transformation away from negative body image thinking has been nothing short of life changing. I credit Dr.Pittman's skill, experience and opinion, and that of his team, for leading me there with confidence. I cannot recommend him more highly.
      Anonymous – Dec 10, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      From the beginning, Dr. Pittman was more than willing to listen to my concerns and desires with the utmost attention and respect. He was extremely receptive to the size I wanted to be, and my results reflect that. He was honest, helpful, comforting, and an excellent surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the entire process, and the new life I now get to enjoy because of him.
      Anonymous – Nov 27, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      I am 3 weeks post op and love my new breast. I came to Dr. Pittman via referral from another doctor that was afraid to touch my now reconstruction breast surgery. In September I had a breast exchange by another surgeon who completely BOTCHED my implant exchange. I had had saline implants above the muscle for 16 years (loved them) and now one had rippled and I wanted them exchanged. I opted for saline this time in the same pocket, above the muscle and when I awoke the surgeon had put very large 600cc implants below the muscle. I am 5'4" 120lbs. and small frame. I was in severe pain for weeks. Dr. Pittman advised that my body was 440cc max. I now am in no pain and my new implants look amazing. Dr. Pittman was very honest, very professional and performed my surgery exactly as we discussed. Through out this experience his staff have been helpful, professional and very friendly. I am extremely happy with my out come and very impressed with Dr. Pittman. I highly recommend him.
      T. B. – Nov 27, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman supported my choices 100 percent from start to finish. Going back au natural is probably not a common request....but Dr. Pittman listened to and created the aesthetic I was hoping for. Thank you to Dr. Pittman and his entire staff!
      J. S. – Nov 15, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      My experience with Dr. Pittman has been the best! I'm happy with my results. I used to be so frustrated with how my clothes would fit me and now I feel so much happier and I'm loving all the compliments I'm getting on top of feeling healthier as well.
      Norma V. – Nov 07, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?
      Dr. Pittman really, truly heard me when I explained what I was looking for to improve. He made reasonable and realistic recommendations. I felt like we were one team from start to finish.
      Laura J. S. – Nov 05, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Pittman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pittman?

Dr. Pittman accepts

Dr. Pittman accepts the following insurance:

Select
      Coventry Health Care
      Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Breast Surgery

Breast surgery includes breast augmentation and breast reduction, which can be performed for cosmetic or medical reasons, as well as breast reconstruction following mastectomy.Compare with other Breast Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 66% more than similar doctors

Dr. Pittman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
      • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Botox® Injection
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • Dentofacial Anomalies
      • Dermal Filler
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Earlobe Repair
      • Liposuction
      • Localized Fat Deposits
      • Microneedling
      • Nipple Reconstruction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections
      • Skin Aging
      • Skin and Tissue Reduction
      • Skin Grafts
      • Skin Laxity
      • Wound Repair
      • Wrinkles

Dr. Troy Pittman is an internationally recognized expert in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast and body. Dr. Pittman is Board-Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and practices the full spectrum of Plastic Surgery proced...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery