Dr. Troy Kent Richey, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 46 reviews.
Author:
I feel confident in what he is doing. He looks, he sees, and he takes care of the task at hand. He is very helpful.
Author:
feel thankful for help and skill level of dr richie
Author:
patient has been very optimistic about procedure and healing time
Author:
He verified my doctors diagnosis and made plans to have it taken care of
Author:
explained every thing, even though she repeated questions. stitching perfect, also explaining everything. Will recomend to all friends & family
Author:
To the point,listens and easy to understand treatment and reason for.
very good care
very ggod
very good
Author:
doctor richey is great at both listening and explaining things. i always feel comfortable with him
Author:
experience was pleasant and his plastic surgery skill were amazing. .
Excellent
Mt experience is excellent
so far so good
Author:
The doctor removed a melanoma from my nose and did a great job stitching it back up, leaving no noticeable scar.
good explained things well
Good
wonderful care!
Author:
one of the best drs i know.
great
Author:
he is super through and takes care of his patients.
Author:
Always a positive experience. Dr Richey really cares for the patient and provides an outstanding service.
Quick and painless
Author:
I came in with a terrible skin rash completely flaring up. Dr. Richey calmed me, explained the possible causes, and provided me with the medical treatment I needed. Definitely recommended!!
Author:
was good and very helpful.
Author:
He is very understanding and very concerning. He is always willing to help when needed. Very professional, and very humanitarian when it comes to a persons well being, he is very caring and considerate.
Author:
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Richey was very attentive.
Author:
This guy was running late, but was able to look at some spots on my back. He even cut off a mole on my back and sent it out for some testing. I have never had that happened to me before, but he made to process seem simple and easy. I plan on seeing him in another 6 months.
Author:
Had a visit for a spot that I didn't know what it was? Because Dr. had a concern about it he did a biopsy even though it meant he would be late seeing the next patient. I appreciated his concern because it did turn out to be skin cancer.
Author:
I have a patient of Dr. Richey for a long time have had many procedures done and every time all very professional. I would recommend him every time and yes it can been up to a month to get appointment but very worth while.
We appreciate your kind words as we work hard to deliver high quality care.
Author:
It took over a month to see him but it was worth the wait. He was very thorough and answered all my questions.
Author:
Excellent staff and care!
Author:
Dr. Richey has been our Dermatologist for over ten years. He is always professional, friendly, and caring. He diagnosed my husbands skin cancer and performed the necessary steps it took to cure the cancer. We would highly recommend Dr. Richey for his expertise and compassionate treatment.
Thank you for your comments. We strive hard to provide excellent patient care.
Author:
I cannot stand this office. Both Richey and McAllister (his PA) are rude and cold. I understand that they have a busy office, but I like to be welcomed and treated with a little respect. I noticed that the majority of the waiting room were seniors. As a young adult that struggles with acne I loathed having to also struggle with the front desk and also with picking up my prescriptions! Possibly my biggest issue with this office was the lack of explanations.
Author:
Dr. Richey seems like he is a capable dermatologist but he shows very little personality to patients. Very cut and dry. No time or interest in asking personal questions. I would stay with him as a dermatologist but with the combination of his icy disposition and his horribly rude front end staff, I will be looking elsewhere for my future dermatology needs. The ladies that are at the front desk need some training on how to be professional and compassionate in a medical setting. Totally rude!
Author:
Cut my husband's mid line facial nerve and parotid gland. We had to go to an ENT and that resulted in 2 additional surgeries. They did not follow up and showed no compassion. So sad.