Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Troy Howard, MD
Dr. Troy Howard, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Rapid City, SD. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Same Day Surgery Center, Black Hills Surgical Hospital and Rapid City Regional Hospital.

Black Hills ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery

101 E Minnesota St Ste 210

Learn about Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard is a board certified Ear, Nose and Throat specialist. He has particular interest in pediatric ENT, adult sinus disease, functional nasal surgery and thyroid surgery.

Dr. Howard's Experience

Dr. Howard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otorhinolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otorhinolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Dysphagia
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University of South Dakota School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • The Ohio State University Medical Center & Nationwide Children's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • The Ohio State University Medical Center & Nationwide Children's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Howard has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends
Dr. Howard's Performance
in Rapid City,SD |
Kind, knowledge, informative, gentle & skillful. Highly Recommend.
in Rapid City, SD |
Exceptional results from ear tubes. My 2-yr son had multiple ear infections. I was worried with the idea of surgery, anesthesia, messing with a good eardrum. Dr. H explained risks/expected benefits and allowed me to make an informed decision. I just had our 6-month checkup after the procedure and everything turned out remarkably well. I look back at the surgery and realize it was a game changer; my son never again had an ear infection. Dr. H and staff were professional, proactive and kind.
in Custer, SD |
Dr. Troy Howard was my surgeon for a complete thyroidectomy in May 2017. Pre-op office visit & care as well as post-op care was extremely professional. Dr Howard explained my condition and the planned procedure/surgery very well, was easy to understand, and I acknowledged that I needed the surgery. The level of trust I felt from him made me very comfortable and at ease in his care. I would readily utilize Dr. Troy Howard for any future surgeries needed.
Thank you Pat for choosing Dr. Howard for you thyroid surgery. We appreciate the good feedback and will strive to continue delivery outstanding care. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! - Dr. Howard Team
Rapid City, SD |
After a failed surgery, We saw Dr. Howard for a consult on my daughter (7) ear drums repair. He was successful on both surgeries and her hearing is not an issue anymore. Dr. Howard is a father himself and understands kids. Thank You for everything!
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are so glad to hear that your daughter's ear drums are repaired and doing well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Happy Summer! -Dr. Howard Team
in Rapid City |
Dr Howard is the man... changed my life for the better
No Phil, you are the man. :) We are so happy that the septoplasty was life changing. Breathing through your nose is important! Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do. -Dr. Howard Team
in Alliance, NE |
I'm actually the wife of the patient. My advise: don't think you can find 'better' in Colorado or anywhere. I am so glad we went to Dr. Howard and I'll recommend him to all my family and friends that he will do the best job for you. I believe he truly cares about what he's doing and about his patients. We are so pleased with the results of surgery and his thoroughness (and my husband was a mess with impacted infection and more). In the future, if needed, we will return to Dr. Troy Howard.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Nothing is more satisfying that knowing that Don is doing better. Please do hot hesitate to reach out with anything else we can do. -Dr. Howard Team
Rapid City, SD |
Best ENT doc in the region. We have had experience with all of them. Glad we finally have our ENT doc! -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We work hard to be the best we can be. -Dr. Howard Team
Have you seen Dr. Troy Howard, MD?

Visit Dr. Howard