Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Gingerich

Southeast Pain and Spine Care

355 Venus St Monroe, NC 28112

Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Monroe, NC. He is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gingerich to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

• Shingles
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Work-Related Injuries

Dr. Gingerich accepts

Dr. Gingerich accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Gingerich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gingerich

3.2

Dr. Gingerich?
Love Dr. Gingerich he has done more for me and my family than any other doctor. I have had injections into spine and only trust Dr. Gingerich and Dr. Cunningham. Dr. Gingerich has been my primary Dr. And he has listened and explained everything to my wife and I about the spinal cord stimulator which at first I was very nerves and afraid to get it done but after Dr. Gingerich explained everything and gave us the information for us to look into it ourselves. I finally took the leap before the spinal cord stimulator I couldn't move my leg and ever since I have been able to move it and with therapy I have been able to move better.
Jone Doe – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Gingrich for about six years. I wouldn't have any other pain dr. touch me, period, ever again...I have followed him. He has helped me to truly relieve pain from my back and legs, after a sort of failed fusion in 2012, due to work. He is busy, as is any other physician, but he has always listened and worked with me, he has worked with different meds and amounts until we came to what I take now and have for a few years, to control my pain, as I am waiting as long as I can to have another surgery. I've had injections, single and bi-lateral, (three in a row is a must for me, then it lasts for months along with physical therapy) which have helped me tremendously, since I have to work full time on my feet most of the day. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone in great pain. And, physical therapy is an important as medicine, daily. He also has approved a few modalities, with have also helped me with daily pain. I feel grateful for his help thru this pain.
Stephanie J. – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
I love this man! He has gone out of his way to help me. He is very understanding and listens to what I have to say. I'm not just a number to him. He knows me as I'm walking in the front door. I trust him completely. He has help me tremendously with my back and saddle pain. He is doing my pudendal nerve surgery in November. It's hard to find someone to trust putting needles in ur back but with Dr Gingerich, I dont even have a second thought about it. Let me add the fact that the staff at his Hickory office is the best ever. It's an all around great experience with him.
Parker – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
Had back pain and the provider was very informative and took the time to talk me through the procedure.
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
Have bad anxiety took time to explain step by step what was going to happen and made me feel comfortable.
Amy chambers – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
He listened to everything I said and took his time with me. I did not feel he was rushing the appointment. I am happy with the plan he put together for me. He has truly improved my quality of life.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
So attentive, you can tell he's trying to make you feel better not just drug you up and bill you like previous MD's
Maria Ramirez in Charlotte, NC – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
Best physician, so attentive, clearly cares...
Jane Doe in Charlotte, NC – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
I have been going to this facility about nine years. On my very first visit with him he simply stated that he was changing all my meds. Wanted me completely off of my pain medications and wanted me to try physical therapy. I've had six back surgery 's multiple trigger point injections and radio frequency ablations the Tens unit and physical therapy. My former Dr said I was not a candidate for Spinal Cord Stimulator but he wouldn't hear of it. He will not listen to me as the patient. Horrible Dr.
Debra in Kings Mountain, NC – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
I need to be transferred to one of their other facilities that is closer to where I live and this doctor refuses to release me to the other doctor. He also has refused to work with my other doctors in reference to this. I am now trying to find another Pain Specialist to take care of my needs. He has a terrible bedside manner and he has control issues. He will refuse to send your records to another doctor. We are looking into how we can get an atty or someone to help us report this doctor.
Tmillerngu in Concord, NC – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?
You can't get anyone to return your calls. I had an appointment and even got a reminder vm prior to appt date. I was running about 10 min late so I called the office to let them know. Finally reception answered and when I told her she said I didn't have an appointment and I needed to speak to nurse and transferre d me to vm. Staff is very condescending and rude. Of course I haven't heard back from them and have left 3 messages. They don't care about the patient and what they deal with daily
huntersville, nc – Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gingerich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gingerich?

Dr Gingerich joined Southeast Pain & Spine Care in 2009. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiology, International Association for the...Read more

• Anesthesiology