Dr. Troy Alton, DDS

Dr. Troy Alton, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Troy Alton, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Madison, WI and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

5801 Research Park Blvd Ste 110

Madison, WI 53719

Learn about Dr. Alton

Video

Dr. Alton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alton "I joined Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants in 1997. I'm board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I was born and raised in Rockford, Illinois. I received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Minnesota. In 1993, I received my dental degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. I completed my four-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Minnesota in 1997. "

This content was provided by Dr. Alton "The care I provide is delivered with humility and compassion. I recognize that my patients bring many emotions and feelings to the office ranging from severe pain to fear and anxiety as well as being embarrassed by their oral condition. My staff and I anticipate the needs of our patients to ensure the best possible experience in our office.

I'm invested in helping my patients achieve the best outcome - I'll work hard for you to understand your goals of treatment whether it is being free of disease or reconstructing your smile. I will focus my efforts on each individual patient to ensure an excellent outcome."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Impacted Teeth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Minnesota Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Alton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alton to family and friends

Dr. Alton's Performance

Dr. Alton was friendly and explained everything very clearly. He made sure I was comfortable before, during, and after the procedure. I'd highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
De Alto and Connie were awesome. They made me feel like they care and calmed my nerves during a tooth extraction. Will highly recommend them. A+++++
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
These people are amazing. They are people who truly care about you as a person and not just a patient. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Alton and his surgical assistant Connie. I reluctantly went to them after 20 years of avoiding my horizontally impacted wisdom teeth. I literally...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Alton provided a thorough description of what meds would be given and what to expect for my daughter's wisdom tooth extraction. He was very caring and we'll read. Connie E. gave great discharge instructions and we so appreciated the follow up call 3 days later! Such a different experience from...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very nervous about the whole implant process and Dr. Alton not only put my mind at ease but did a great job putting in the necessary hardware.
Are you Dr. Alton?

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist