Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD

Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Santa Monica, CA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Bickman is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Providence Saint John's Health Center.

Tristan Emily Bickman MD

1304 15th St Ste 213

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Motion Picture Industry Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bickman

See how frequently Dr. Bickman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
Cervicitis
Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing

Dr. Bickman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bickman "My goal is to provide excellent, personalized care to women of all ages. I chose not to join a group practice because I prefer to build a 1:1 relationship with each of my patients. I feel that a patient should know exactly who will be showing up when they are delivering a baby. On the wellness and gynecology side, I feel strongly that my patients should feel comfortable enough to ask me anything. Open and easy communication with your doctor is important in preventing a lot of health issues."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc-Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Bickman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bickman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bickman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bickman's Performance
Santa Monica, CA |
Be careful what you believe. Dr. Bickman is worth the wait. She is thorough, to the point, but still compassionate. Everyone tells you that getting an IUD will be awful. Yes, the insertion is painful, but your periods after I feel are in part up to you. My first one was heavier and lasted a little longer, but the 2nd one, I decided to change what i believed about IUDs. I told my body to accept it. I brought attention to that area and with the 2nd period i was back to normal. The 3rd even better.
in REDONDO BEACH |
I started going to Dr Bickman's at the start of my pregnancy and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Her bedside manner is the reason why I go to her, no matter how crazy busy the day is, Dr Bickman has a smile on her face and takes the time to answer questions. I never felt rushed, I always felt comfortable talking to Dr Bickman about all the decisions I had to make. Dr Bickman is kind, compassionate and direct, she took great care of me.
in Mar Vista, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Bickman for 12 years now, and she has always been approachable and willing to listen to all of my questions or concerns. She is a no-nonsense doctor who is quick to respond to questions or concerns, even on holiday and weekends.
Manhattan Beach, CA |
We love Dr. Bickman. I was hospitalized with my identical twins at 23 weeks and Dr. Bickman visited me everyday at the hospital. Without her I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the day. I highly recommend her.
in Santa Monica, CA |
So very grateful for Dr. Bickman - always a professional, direct yet personable, available and does great follow-up. For someone who doesn't want to have children, feeling like my needs as a woman are just as important as someone who does want children is critical for me. She always takes time to spend with me to understand what my priorities are, supporting me along the way for maximum health & wellness.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bickman is the ONLY doctor I would recommend! She's a treasure among doctors. This is a doctor who is kind, considerate and always has her patient's well being in mind. Dr. Bickman has been my trusted doctor for 10 yrs. Despite her busy schedule she always makes herself available to her patients and addresses any needs or concerns. Bottomline is she cares!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bickman has delivered my two healthy babies and I highly recommend her practice. She is extremely responsive to any questions you have, and easy to contact with via email or phone. Dr. Bickman is a wonderful doctor; straightforward and patient. Both of my babies had to be delivered via c section and I would not have wanted anyone else to be there in the OR. My recovery was made easier because she is a truly skilled surgeon. You can feel confident with her as your doctor.
in Marina Del Rey, CA |
Tristan Bickman is by far my favorite OBGYN. I have been seeing her for several years and so beyond grateful. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and without her assistance and guidance I would not be pregnant. She is kind, direct, and brilliant. So appreciate her availability via email and office visit. Love office, nurses, and Tristan Bickman. Rock Star Team.
in Culver city |
Dr. Bickman came highly recommended to us and I would now happily refer her to my friends and family. You may have to wait 30 minutes for your appointment, which drives some people crazy, but once you see Dr. Bickman you'll be happy you waited. I ended up with placenta previa and had have a c-section. Ucla in Santa Monica assured me I was in the best of hands. Bickman has a well earned, great reputation among the staff. She did a stellar job. Heathy baby, happy momma!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Bickman for about 4 yrs. and, I couldn't be happier that she's seeing me now during my pregnancy. Yes, the waits have gotten a little longer, but I've heard from other moms that she doesn't rush you during labor, just because she has to get back to the office. Hence the wait times. I'm happy to know I'll get the same treatment. Bottom line; she's experienced, knowledgeable, cool and collected and will always - always address your concerns and/or questions via email. 3 her!
Have you seen Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Are you Dr. Bickman?