Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Bickman

Tristan Emily Bickman MD

1304 15th St Ste 213 Santa Monica, CA 90404

Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine medical school in 1995. She is affiliated with medical facilities Providence Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bickman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

See similar Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in Santa Monica

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Bickman accepts

Dr. Bickman accepts the following insurance:

Advantage-CA HMO
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO
Tricare
TriCare for Life
PacifiCare HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bickman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bickman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Cervicitis

Dr. Bickman treats Cervicitis more than 43% of her peers

Dr. Bickman treats this condition more than 43% of her peers

Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing

Dr. Bickman performs Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing more than 29% of her peers

Dr. Bickman performs this procedure more than 29% of her peers

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Bickman performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 22% of her peers

Dr. Bickman performs this procedure more than 22% of her peers

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Colposcopy
  • Dementia
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Bickman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bickman

4.4

81.3953488372093%
3.10077519379845%
0.7751937984496124%

Dr. Bickman?
I can’t recommend Dr. Bickman enough. I am new to LA and had been looking for a new OBGYN, so I decided to see Dr. Bickman after reading all of the other glowing comments about her. Scheduling was very easy, and I was able to get an appointment for my annual exam within a week. At the appointment itself, Dr. Bickman was very friendly and knowledgeable, and she really took the time to get to know me, to listen to my medical history and concerns, and to provide quality care. I will definitely be back!
Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Do not go here. Dr. Tristan Bickman has no respect for her patients. I've seen her twice and both times had a bad experience. The first time she made me wait 1 hour for my appointment, and then saw me for 10 minutes and that was it. The second time I went to her office, I was informed that she was also running at least 1 hour behind, so I told them I couldn't stay and left--a woman, one of her patients, followed me outside and vented to me that she was so frustrated with Dr. Bickman also, because it was like that every time she went there. I went back the next day and finally had my appointment, after waiting for at least 30 minutes. This was two weeks ago. She did a culture and I STILL didn't get the results back. I called her office when it had been 1 week and they told me they'd get back to me and never did. It's completely absurd. I also requested an IUD and I still haven't heard anything about it. Overall a really bad experience. I will not be returning.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Bickman. She is experienced, kind, compassionate, and a great communicator. Her office offers convenient hours, a clean waiting room, and friendly front desk staff. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and feel like my health concerns were being heard and addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Bickman!
Colleen – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is amazing. I completely agree with all the positive reviews. She is smart, kind and competent. She has taken care of me for years for my annual exams and issues and now she has just delivered my first baby. She was amazing. It was the best experience I could have ever imagined. She took great care of me and my daughter. She listened to me every step of the way and made sure I was safe and my baby was safe too. She is one of the few doctors left who actually cares about her patients. It is clear she is passionate about what she does so well. She sees you every visit and does your delivery too! Almost non-existent now with healthcare. If you want a doctor that is medically superior and actually cares about her patients too then see Dr Bickman. You will be so happy you did!
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is the best ever. I started seeing her right out of college when I moved to LA and over the past 15 years she has really become like family to my husband and I. When I got pregnant he started coming to my appts with me and he loves her as much as I do. She delivered our first baby last year and we could not have been more thrilled with the experience. She’s calming and so easy to talk to and really helped us through the entire process. She gives each patient her full attention and makes you feel like you are in the best hands (and you are!). I live on the east side and drive across the entire city to see her. She's worth every minute I spend fighting traffic to get there! I can’t recommend her more highly.
Jamie Braverman – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is outstanding. She is thorough and thoughtful. She listens very well to me at each visit and genuinely cares for her patients and their health. She delivered my baby and I couldn't have felt safer. She is very knowledgeable and very well respected in her community. Her bedside manner is kind and compassionate. If you want a practice with a doctor that you will see the same every time, that gets to know you and treats you like a friend, the go see Dr Bickman. You will love her!! I can't wait to have another baby just so I can go see her again!
Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for many years. She is the only doctor I will go to. I wish she could do everything for me. She is one of the only doctors that actually listens to me and takes a good history. She is thorough and experienced and gentle and kind. She has helped me with my problem and I am so grateful to Dr Bickman for her outstanding care. If you want a doctor who actual cares and listens to you, the go see Dr Bickman. You won't be disappointed.
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
I have only great things to say about Dr Bickman. She has helped me immensely and changed my life. She is experienced and bright and attentive. She is thorough and misses nothing. Dr Bickman is also very sweet and gentle. I highly recommend her! If you want experienced and nice and thoughtful and highly respected, go see Dr Bickman, you won't regret it!
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is wonderful. She took care of me for over a year, helping me get pregnant and delivering my baby. I couldn't have done any of it without her. I am forever grateful to her and her impeccable care. She is safe, smart and professional. You can tell she loves her job and is very passionate. Her bedside manner is kind, gentle, caring and thorough. I highly recommend Dr Bickman if you want excellent medical care with a doctor who is also friendly and attentive.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is wonderful. I transferred to her half way through my pregnancy, on the recommendation of many friends. I wish I had listened to them sooner. She is smart, and nice and patient. She answered all my questions and always took her time with me. I had a perfect labor and delivery. She made sure that my baby was safe and I was too. I am so grateful to Dr Bickman. Her confidence and competence really showed through at the hospital. I am so grateful she was there for me. I highly recommend Dr Bickman. She is the best!
sidney in los angeles, CA – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
I love Dr. Bickman! I looked for a long time for the right doctor. When I found Dr. Bickman it just felt right. She helped me get pregnant and delivered both of my children. She is very knowledgeable and answers your questions. I never felt rushed out, she always made me feel really comfortable and relaxed. I have recommended her to everyone I can and they have loved her as well!
Candace in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman was great. She has delivered my children. Each pregnancy was amazing with her. She is very responsive on email and returns phone calls swiftly. She is smart, conscientious and experienced. I felt very safe with her each time. I credit her with giving me my family. I had wonderful deliveries too. My babies were always well taken care of. I highly recommend Dr Bickman. Her staff is also very nice and office is clean. Staff is responsive and kind.
leah s in los angeles – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for over five years and I would never see anyone else. I travel from Portland, Oregon now to see her. She delivered my two children and I had very high risk pregnancies. She knew exactly how to manage my pregnancies and gave me two beautiful children. I trust her with my life and the life of my children. If it wasn't for her they would not be here now. She is also very kind and approachable. I could ask her anything. She is the best doctor I have ever been to and I have seen a lot of doctors, due to my complicated medical history. I will never stop coming to her. I highly recommend her, if you want the best.
j.f. in portland, OR – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
I was having a chronic problem that no doctor could figure out. It was effecting my life. I went to see Dr Bickman and she listened to me and examined me thoroughly. She was very understanding and took her time with me. It took us a few visits but now I am cured! I am so happy. I never thought this would go away. I credit Dr BIckman with "fixing" me and taking such good care of me. She is also very friendly and I could tell immediately that she has a lot of experience. Her expertise has changed my life. I highly recommend Dr Bickman. Her assistants and receptionists are really nice too.
e goldman in CA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is a wonderful doctor. I was referred to her by my internist. He said she was the best and he was right! I completely trusted him. Dr Bickman is so intelligent, and nice and a very safe doctor. She just delivered my perfect daughter for me. She always answered my questions at the visits and listened to me always. She saw me each visit and stayed with me in labor! It was so special. It is very rare now for doctors to see you always and be with you for the delivery too. I feel so blessed to have been referred to Dr Bickman. She is the smartest doctor I've met!
nina m in CA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr Bickman is an outstanding doctor. She delivered my two children and i couldn't imagine anyone else to be my doctor. Dr Bickman is smart, experienced , warm and kind. She always listened to all my questions and I never felt rushed at visits. I also always felt safe. She answers texts and emails at all hours of the day. I don't know how she does it! She also delivers all her own babies! If you are looking for a doctor who is attentive, compassionate and knows what she is doing, then go see Dr Bickman. You will love her!!
b price in SANTA MONICA, CA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Beautiful office, great location. Beyond friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Bickamn takes her time with you making sure you feel safe, leaving with no questions unanswered. I always feel I am in great care when I come to every appointment.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
I was relatively new to LA and did not have an OBGYN when I discovered I was pregnant with my second child. I had had a very rough delivery with my first child that almost cost me and my son our lives, so that, coupled with a recent trip to Brazil and Zika exposure, I was in a bit of a panic over my newly discovered pregnancy. I was referred to Dr. Bickman by a friend of mine and she was a godsend. Dr. Bickman agreed to see me the very next day after I called her office. She reviewed my previous medical history and walked me through all of the reasons that this pregnancy and delivery would be different than the first. Additionally, she had both my husband and I immediately tested for Zika. After the first appointment, I knew I was in good hands. I had to have a scheduled c-section due to the nature of my first delivery, and Dr. Bickman and her team accommodated me changing the delivery date a couple of times. Everything went according to plan and the recovery was easy!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
Dr. Bickman is by far the best OBGYN I've ever had. I started seeing her half way through a high risk pregnancy, and she missed no steps and just jumped right in, being helpful and caring in every way. She delivered our son via c-section with no issues whatsoever, even though it was high risk and a million things could have gone wrong. She always makes you feel like you are the most important patient, takes time with you and answers any questions you may have. Entire staff is amazing!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?
So happy to have found Dr. Bickman! After months of treatments for menopause symptoms that did not improve, I felt I had to find a doctor who would take the Time to help symptoms that were quite severe. Not to mention the emotional stress and fatigue associated with the process. Dr. Bickman has taken the time to address the symptoms and treatments and I’m improving and feeling so much better! She often has followed up with personal emails to make sure I’m feeling fine! The staff is supportive!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bickman?

My goal is to provide excellent, personalized care to women of all ages. I chose not to join a group practice because I prefer to build a 1:1 relationship with each of my patients. I feel that a patient should know exactly who will be showing up when...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

1999
Cedars Sinai Med Center
1995
University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
1986
UC-Berkeley

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bickman communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Bickman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bickman offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bickman offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bickman have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bickman has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bickman offer weekend visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bickman offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bickman offers evening visits