Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD

Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Tristan Bickman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Tristan Emily Bickman MD

1304 15th St Ste 213

Santa Monica, CA 90404

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Motion Picture Industry Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bickman

See how frequently Dr. Bickman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
Cervicitis
Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing

Dr. Bickman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bickman "My goal is to provide excellent, personalized care to women of all ages. I chose not to join a group practice because I prefer to build a 1:1 relationship with each of my patients. I feel that a patient should know exactly who will be showing up when they are delivering a baby. On the wellness and gynecology side, I feel strongly that my patients should feel comfortable enough to ask me anything. Open and easy communication with your doctor is important in preventing a lot of health issues."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for California.

• UC-Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Bickman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bickman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bickman to family and friends
4.4
based on 97 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Bickman's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Bickman is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner that includes very direct answers with a high level of comfort. She even emailed me a couple of times after our appointment to check on me and make sure I was feeling better. She is now my go-to for an excellent...more
Be careful what you believe. Dr. Bickman is worth the wait. She is thorough, to the point, but still compassionate. Everyone tells you that getting an IUD will be awful. Yes, the insertion is painful, but your periods after I feel are in part up to you. My first one was heavier and lasted a little...more
I started going to Dr Bickman's at the start of my pregnancy and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Her bedside manner is the reason why I go to her, no matter how crazy busy the day is, Dr Bickman has a smile on her face and takes the time to answer questions. I never felt...more
I have been seeing Dr Bickman for 12 years now, and she has always been approachable and willing to listen to all of my questions or concerns. She is a no-nonsense doctor who is quick to respond to questions or concerns, even on holiday and weekends.
We love Dr. Bickman. I was hospitalized with my identical twins at 23 weeks and Dr. Bickman visited me everyday at the hospital. Without her I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the day. I highly recommend her.

Are you Dr. Bickman?