Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD

Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 50 years old

My goal is to provide excellent, personalized care to women of all ages. I chose not to join a group practice because I prefer to build a 1:1 relationship with each of my patients. I feel that a patient should know exactly who will be showing up when they are delivering a baby. On the wellness and gynecology side, I feel strongly that my patients should feel comfortable enough to ask me anything. Open and easy communication with your doctor is important in preventing a lot of health issues.Read more

Tristan Emily Bickman MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bickman's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bickman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bickman

Dr. Bickman accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bickman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bickman

Dr. Bickman's Review Details
4.4 based on 90 responses
Experience with Dr. Bickman
Dr. Bickman's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (81)
Manhattan Beach, CA |
We love Dr. Bickman. I was hospitalized with my identical twins at 23 weeks and Dr. Bickman visited me everyday at the hospital. Without her I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the day. I highly recommend her.
in Santa Monica, CA |
So very grateful for Dr. Bickman - always a professional, direct yet personable, available and does great follow-up. For someone who doesn't want to have children, feeling like my needs as a woman are just as important as someone who does want children is critical for me. She always takes time to spend with me to understand what my priorities are, supporting me along the way for maximum health & wellness.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bickman is the ONLY doctor I would recommend! She's a treasure among doctors. This is a doctor who is kind, considerate and always has her patient's well being in mind. Dr. Bickman has been my trusted doctor for 10 yrs. Despite her busy schedule she always makes herself available to her patients and addresses any needs or concerns. Bottomline is she cares!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bickman has delivered my two healthy babies and I highly recommend her practice. She is extremely responsive to any questions you have, and easy to contact with via email or phone. Dr. Bickman is a wonderful doctor; straightforward and patient. Both of my babies had to be delivered via c section and I would not have wanted anyone else to be there in the OR. My recovery was made easier because she is a truly skilled surgeon. You can feel confident with her as your doctor.
in Marina Del Rey, CA |
Tristan Bickman is by far my favorite OBGYN. I have been seeing her for several years and so beyond grateful. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and without her assistance and guidance I would not be pregnant. She is kind, direct, and brilliant. So appreciate her availability via email and office visit. Love office, nurses, and Tristan Bickman. Rock Star Team.
in Culver city |
Dr. Bickman came highly recommended to us and I would now happily refer her to my friends and family. You may have to wait 30 minutes for your appointment, which drives some people crazy, but once you see Dr. Bickman you'll be happy you waited. I ended up with placenta previa and had have a c-section. Ucla in Santa Monica assured me I was in the best of hands. Bickman has a well earned, great reputation among the staff. She did a stellar job. Heathy baby, happy momma!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Bickman for about 4 yrs. and, I couldn't be happier that she's seeing me now during my pregnancy. Yes, the waits have gotten a little longer, but I've heard from other moms that she doesn't rush you during labor, just because she has to get back to the office. Hence the wait times. I'm happy to know I'll get the same treatment. Bottom line; she's experienced, knowledgeable, cool and collected and will always - always address your concerns and/or questions via email. 3 her!
Have you seen Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD?
Are you Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for California.

University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Cedars Sinai Med Center

Completed in 1999

UC-Berkeley

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Bickman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bickman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bickman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bickman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bickman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bickman's Care Philosophy