Dr. Trina Tridico, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Trina Tridico, MD
Dr. Trina Tridico, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hickory, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Tridico is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center and Catawba Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Tridico's Experience

See how Dr. Tridico's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tridico

Dr. Tridico accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Tridico is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tridico has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tridico's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tridico to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Tridico's Performance
Hickory, NC |
Upon 1st appt. She said she was in a hurry. I have had several appt. since, she is unsympathetic and a bit argumentative. I am searching for another doctor.
in Conover, NC |
I am very please with Dr. Tridico. I transferred to her after my other regular Dr. retired. Every visit I have had with Dr. Tridico has been informative and helpful. She always takes the time to answer any questions I have and always explains things where I can understand what she is meaning. She always has a smile on her face. I have recommended Dr. Tridico to several friends and family members and several of them are now her patients.
Silver Spring, MD |
I called Catawba Valley Medical Arts to become a new patient. We recently moved to the area. After spending a considerable time on the phone to provide my insurance and medical history, I was told that Dr. Tridico would have to review my information and let me know if she would accept me as a patient. I called today after being out of town for business last week, and Nancy told me Betsy does not take that type of information. I will contact another practice based on this interaction.
in hickory, nc |
Tridico's staff made 2 specialist referrals improperly resulting in costly Ins. claim denials. After I requested her staff resubmit claims to remedy claim denial, Tridico stated I took up too much of staff's time and would be refused further medical service. The claims were never rectified by her staff, preventing my pursuit of further medical service with specialists, & leaving me $700 in debt for costs which would otherwise been paid by Ins. I never saw Tridico again.
in Hickory, NC |
This is the best doctor for my son I have found yet. Never long waits, friendly nurses, and the actually listen to your concerns
in Hickory, NC |
Very thorough. Listens well to my health concerns. I never want to change doctors. She is the best one I have ever had!!
in Taylorsville, NC |
Extremely Professional.
Have you seen Dr. Trina Tridico, MD?
Are you Dr. Tridico?

Compare Dr. Tridico

Dr. Tridico's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Tridico does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tridico and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Tridico does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tridico and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tridico does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tridico and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.