Dr. Triminh Bui, DO

Dr. Triminh Bui, DO

Emergency Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Triminh Bui, DO is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Lake Worth, FL. He has been practicing for 12 years.

5301 S Congress Ave

Lake Worth, FL 33462

Learn about Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui's Experience

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Bui does not have any board certifications listed.

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Bui has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Bui's Performance
    FAIR
in Delray Beach, FL |
Not recommended. Bad experience in E.R. Nurse had difficulty drawing blood. He came in and wanted to put the IV in my neck. When I refused he said, " Fine, let her keep on poking you." Finally a paramedic got the blood easily. Dr. Bui was rude nasty not communicative enough totally unsympathetic had " an attitude"...just awful. Too short a space here to tell all. He's an ER doctor because he could never maintain a practice!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I would call it Club JFK staff jokes around while you try and ask serious health questions which usually ends in the Doctor will be in ask them as they walk out. The doctor rolled their eyes as I asked medical questions then when I realized they just wanted to keep me there to run up my insurance. No food or required medication, had to disconnect from machine to get anyone to come in an ER ROOM!!!. Then was bullied by nurse that I should stay.
Dr. Personality (BUI) was by FAR one of the WORST doctor/patient experiences I have had in my life! He was rude and refused to let me show him where I had problems, and did not order any testing to be done! When I asked him why he was acting the way that he was, he, came across extremely rude and even offered to ask me if I wanted to know how to spell his name (assuming that I would wish to make a complaint somewhere). His colleague then shouted to him; There goes your patient satisfaction!
Have you seen Dr. Triminh Bui, DO?
Are you Dr. Bui?