Dr. Tricia A. Twelves, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Tricia A. Twelves, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Granger Medical Riverton 12391 S 4000 W Ste 100, Riverton, UT 84096 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Twelves specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Riverton, UT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Twelves? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Twelves' Experience

See how Dr. Twelves' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Twelves

Dr. Twelves accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Twelves has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Twelves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Twelves to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Twelves
Dr. Twelves' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Taylorsville, UT |
I've seen Dr. Twelves once before. It was an okay experience. I recently found out that I was pregnant with my first child. When I had left a message regarding this and asked for someone to call me back, the response I received was, "Hi. Yeah, what do you need??" I was shocked. I did not feel welcomed at all. I was more of a nuisance than anything. I immediately scheduled elsewhere and canceled any appointments with Dr. Twelves. I was not valued at all with her or her staff.
in South Jordan, UT |
She was the best doctor I have ever possibly had! I wish she could be my family doctor because we liked her that much! She is so knowledgeable and make you feel super comfortable which was important for me! Also they way they set up there clinic and the staff in phenomenal. Everyone is so friendly! Seriously though, you won't be disappointed if you go to her!
Riverton, UT |
Dr. Twelves is the best. She is kind, compassionate, and professional. She is easy to communicate with. I like how she explains things, even when the patient doesn't know exactly which questions to ask about their condition. She is supportive and helps you feel comfortable. She really cares about you, as a patient and a person.
Have you seen Dr. Tricia A. Twelves, MD?
Are you Dr. Twelves?

Compare Dr. Twelves

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Riverton, UT 84096

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.