Dr. Tricia Brown, MD

Dr. Tricia Brown, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tricia Brown, MD is a dermatologist in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in dermatology, procedural dermatology, and more.

10845 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 103

The Woodlands, TX 77382

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Brown's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's Top Procedures and Conditions

Acne

Dr. Brown treats Acne more than 61% of her peers

Dr. Brown treats this condition more than 61% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Brown treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 49% of her peers

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

3.6

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tricia Brown, MD
I’ve visited 3 times for red blotches on my face with no improvement. Office staff is opposite of warm and friendly!
We are sorry to hear about your experience. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor. Her staff were the rudest, most arrogant people I have ever encountered. They seem to not care at all about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown is the best dermatologist I ever had. She removed two skin cancer spots. One required stitches. It all went well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
I am an old gal who believes in aging without trying to fight it with plastic surgery or other props. However, the “eleven” wrinkles on my forehead from squinting ( mine were so deep I called them coin slots) made me look like the devil. I trusted Dr. Brown because we were on the same page about a “natural, unfixed look.” My “coin slots” required filler and Dysport, and I am super happy with the natural- looking results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Brown for about 10 yrs now and she has always been very professional, upfront, honest, and caring! She treats you like a human and genuinely cares about her patients, she doesn't not treat them like a number. I have worked in the cardiac medical field for over 15 years and as a nurse I know the "TRUTH" about professional and great bedside manner from many various Physician's. Dr. Brown staff was amazing, concerned, patient, sincere, and gave 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
Love Dr. Brown, she takes the time to explain any questions you may have and she is always cheerful and uplifting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
DR. BROWN IS TRULY AMAZING! I HAD GONE TO SEVERAL DOCTORS & HAD NO RESULTS. AFTER THE VERY FIRST VISIT, WE HAD A GAME PLAN & SHE KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO TREAT MY CONDITION. SHE IS SUCH A GOD SEND. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HER ENTIRE STAFF IS INCREDIBLE! EVERY VISIT HAS BEEN A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
She is the worst doctor EVER. I went to see her to have a cyst removed, and she did. After she was done, she said that it would go away in two days, and I wouldn't need anything, like medication or anything else. She just put an x bandage on where she removed the cyst. It looked unprofessional. After going home, and after a couple days I had a very bad fever. It turns out I was infected with a bad bacteria, and it actually looked like it was eating my flesh. I stayed like that for 1 month. BADDD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
I have been a patient for several years now and have had various procedures. I have always been treated well and have enjoyed the staff, which is eager to fit me in when I come a great distance. The doctor has never pushed products or procedures that she feels is unnecessary. She listens to my desires and treats me accordingly, which I greatly appreciate. I like that she is personable and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
This Dr. is way too full of herself. She expects patients to pay to get appointments. Please do not waste your time calling their office! I have never heard of this type of policy and would NEVER see a Dr that expects payment before making an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
Myself and my younger brother have been going to see Dr. Brown for a couple years now. We've always have had good experiences here, and everyone is always very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
Poor service and very poor nurse....Rosie I believe was her name. Rude and condescending. I will never return. Everyone else were fine but the Dr is never there and I've never seen her. I asked does she ever come here and the nurse just looked at me and walked out slamming my chart down on the counter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
The Dr. will see you never: I went in in Wednesday for microneedling. I did not see the Dr. during the consult or during the procedure. The aesthetician mentioned I was bleeding much more than normal, but she didn't get the Dr. to check up on me. My skin was considerably more red than normal for the procedure. I was told that I should be fully healed by Friday. On Friday morning my face was EXTREMELY swollen, to the point where one eye was almost closed shut. I called and asked to speak wi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
I have been going to her for many many years. My family also went there and they have all stopped due to dissatisfaction with service. I have had a couple problems but this is the last straw. I can no longer take my medication for acne due to their inability to pay attention to their patients. They are incapable of quality service anymore and have become impersonal and irresponsible. On top of it they end up playing the blame game. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?
Dr Brown has been my Dermatologist for several years and I have had nothing but great support and care from her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tricia Brown, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

Tricia J Brown MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.