Dr. Tricia J. Brown, MD

Dermatology | Female | 45 years old

Tricia J Brown MD
18220 State Highway 249 Ste 270
Houston, TX 77070 Get Directions

Dr. Brown specializes in Dermatology and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brown? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Magnolia, Tx |
Myself and my younger brother have been going to see Dr. Brown for a couple years now. We've always have had good experiences here, and everyone is always very friendly.
in Tomball, TX |
Poor service and very poor nurse....Rosie I believe was her name. Rude and condescending. I will never return. Everyone else were fine but the Dr is never there and I've never seen her. I asked does she ever come here and the nurse just looked at me and walked out slamming my chart down on the counter.
in Cypress, TX |
The Dr. will see you never: I went in in Wednesday for microneedling. I did not see the Dr. during the consult or during the procedure. The aesthetician mentioned I was bleeding much more than normal, but she didn't get the Dr. to check up on me. My skin was considerably more red than normal for the procedure. I was told that I should be fully healed by Friday. On Friday morning my face was EXTREMELY swollen, to the point where one eye was almost closed shut. I called and asked to speak wi
Onalaska, TX |
I have been going to her for many many years. My family also went there and they have all stopped due to dissatisfaction with service. I have had a couple problems but this is the last straw. I can no longer take my medication for acne due to their inability to pay attention to their patients. They are incapable of quality service anymore and have become impersonal and irresponsible. On top of it they end up playing the blame game. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm done.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Brown has been my Dermatologist for several years and I have had nothing but great support and care from her and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Tricia J. Brown, MD?

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

Dr. Brown does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

Dr. Brown does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.