Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Trevor Murray, MD
Dr. Trevor Murray, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Cleveland, OH. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.

9500 Euclid Ave A41

Cleveland, OH 44195

Learn about Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray's Experience

Dr. Murray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Murray does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rib Fracture

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Murray has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murray to family and friends
Dr. Murray's Performance
in Youngstown, OH |
My hip replacement surgery was much easier on me than I anticipated. Dr. Murray did a wonderful job. I had minimal pain and I am recovering way faster than i ever thought I would.
in Bedford, OH |
I am so happy with my surgery.. I had a slight problem when I pulled a stitch out and Dr. had me come in fixed it up and took excellent care of me. I recommend Dr. Murray for any7one who needs hip replacement or for that matter any surgery.
in Grand Island, NY |
Dr. Murray has been very patient and understanding in answering all my questions and listening to my concerns.. Dr. Murray and his team were excellent as my recovery so far has been progressing as planned and is exactly as explained. If I ever need my other hip done I will be going back to Dr. Murray.
in Beachwood, OH |
Totally satisfied!
in Medina, OH |
Dr Murray was highly recommended by my colleagues @CCF and has certainly lived up to my high expectations. He was very knowledgeable, took as much time as needed to answer my questions and explain the procedure, recovery and post op course to me. I would certainly recommend him to my friends and family for their knee replacement surgery.
in Cleveland, OH |
I had a hip and knee replacement by Dr Murray and would highly recommend him
in Columbia Station |
Dr Murray and staff were very friendly and highly competent. Answered all questions completely. Surgery went exactly as they said. Highly recommend this doctor.
Seville, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Murray and his staff for anyone having knee issues. Dr. Murray performed two separate knee replacement surgeries for me (left then right) and in both instances I was home from the hospital the next day and was able to recover in the comfort of my own home. Thank you Dr. Murray, Colby and staff for taking such good care of me!
in Erie, PA |
I was so worried about having a knee replacement. Dr. Murray and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Murray explained the process from beginning to end. He was very kind, straightforward and professional. Cleveland Clinic is an excellent medical system and Dr. Trevor Murray is one of the reasons. I would highly recommend his services. I can't thank him enough for my new knee and bringing back my ability to continue my lifestyle.
in Strongsville Ohio |
I give Dr. Murray a 5 star rating. 22 months ago I had my left knee replaced at Cleve Clinic in Florida and was very satisfied and pleased with the outcome. However, I can't believe the how smooth this procedure went. Right from the beginning, meeting his team, setting date, preparation and actual surgery was very professional and all I could ask for. Hospital stay(one day) was outstanding, and follow up with Dr. Murray's Loop is excellent. My wife, retired R.N., and I have been raving about th
in Ashland, OH |
I'm so pleased with my surgery and the care I received from the entire team.
in Cleveland, Oh |
I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Murray and his staff. They are an amazing group of people. I have had both a knee and a hip replaced by Dr. Murray, his PA Colby, and their team. If I need another hip or knee replaced Dr. Murray and his team are the only group I want near me.
in Youngstown, OH |
Doctor Murray was very helpful with the information and how everything was about happening as far as my surgery and how my recovery would be . I couldn't be more happy with my Doctor and his team am happy that I made this decision for me in my life today. Thank you Cleveland Clinic team??
Novelty, OH |
I am very satisfied with the treatment and care I received from Dr. Trevor Murray at the time of my knee replacement surgery. I feel that I was well-prepared for what to expect, and had open channels of communication available during recuperation. I would highly recommend Dr. Murray to family & friends.
in Lakewood, OH |
Knowledgeable and meticulous. All I-s dotted and T-s crossed. Very attentive to the particulars of each case. Has a great team of residents and nurses.
in Youngstown, OH |
Several Orthopedic Surgeons were recommended by Dr. Starr for my total hip replacement. I chose Dr. Murray by reading reviews and watching his presentation on web site. His statement that he takes care of the total patient was important my to me due to my other medical issues as was choosing The Cleveland Clinic. Throughout my preop instructions and class I was told that having a good outcome was key.Going home the next day was the only thing causing anxiety.I was ready and discharged on 3rd day
Northfield, OH |
He listens to your concerns and works with you to alleviate them. He is very good about answering your questions and addressing your needs after the surgery.
in Macedonia, OH |
Knowledgeable, well organized, easy to communicate with. Staff is very helpful. Answers questions timely.
Youngstown, OH |
Dr Murray is very honest and upfront about everything concerning my knee replacement . My incision looks amazing! I am up and walking on my own in 3 weeks. I am completely amazed @ how much I feel better mentally and physically.
Strongsville Ohio |
Even though I have only met with Dr. Murray a couple times, he and his team have made me very comfortable about my decision to do the surgery. My outcome is steadily improving as expected. His office staff has been prompt in answering questions or concerns since the surgery.
Cleveland, OH |
Knows what he is doing. Have the world of confidence in him. Patient orientated.
in Dayton, OH |
I feel confident in his skills and knowledge.-highly recomended
in Brecksville, OH |
Overall experience with Dr Murray and staff was outstanding. Could not have been better. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Murray to others for knee replacement surgery.
North Royalton, OH |
My knee replacement has been very easy for me. I am able to walk with only a cane and it has been two weeks since my surgery.
in Cleveland, OH |
I am extremely pleased with my hip replacement surgery with Dr. Murray and his team. I was well-prepped for surgery and the post-surgery follow-up and rehab were excellent. I should not have waited so long to have the surgery performed.
in Bloomingdale, OH |
I would recommend Dr. Murray to anyone. I am an older woman that is 100 pounds overweight. I have several serious health issues, and I've already had bilateral knee replacements. It was very hard to find a doctor that was willing to take on my case. I found Dr. Murray. He was very professional. He listened to me. To ALL of the problems with my knee. He asked questions, and together we decided on the right course of treatment for me. I am very pleased with Dr. Murray and his staff. They're great.
in Mentor, OH |
From the initial office visit I liked everything about Dr Murray and his PA Cody. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed. Two weeks post surgery I am feeling stronger everyday. I highly recommend Dr Murray.
in Youngstown, OH |
Dr Murray made my total knee replacements a good experience. He let me know exactly what he was doing, what to expect! Anyone else I spoke with in rehab had nothing but praise for Dr Murray because of their experience with his patients!
in Cleveland, OH |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Murray to anyone needing hip/knee surgery. He explained everything, was gentle and reassuring. I loved his team and all the prep time I had in knowing what the surgery entailed.
in Vienna. Ohio |
I'm very pleased with with my surgery and recovery. I have already recommended him to several people and I hope they follow through. The care at Lutheran Hospital was excellent and Dr. Murray was always available. I am very happy with my care. I recommend him and have already referred him - it's a no brainer. I went to the Clinic because I wanted the best and I feel confident that I found it. Thank you!!!
in Independence, OH |
I limped into Dr. Murray's office and limped out with a surgical appointment just two weeks ahead. In on Thursday-out on Friday. Two weeks after surgery my knee is as good as new. Just in time for summer activities.
in Chester WV |
Not only Dr Murray but the entire staff in his office have been above and beyond in my care. My surgery went went very well and he has been exceptional
in Novelty, Ohio |
DR. murrar is a tru professional. He listens and answers questions fully and patiently. He explained everything to my husband and myself in a real understandable way.
in Toledo, OH |
Dr Murray and his team are talented, very professional and personable. My surgeries and healing process were easy to tolerate and progressed quickly.
Sagamore Hills, OH |
Great physician, best surgeon, best care and best bed side manor!! I have referred several people already and will continue to do so. I had bilateral knee replacements and they are great. Great care from Dr Murray and his PA.
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Great experience so far; new knee only 14 days ago. Ask me in 6 weeks.
in Medina, OH |
Appreciate Dr. Murray's honesty and initiative in setting expectations for the realities of recovery from total knee replacement surgery x 2. I like Health Loop and its availability as a reference. The pictures and graphics are great tools.
in Garfield Heights OH |
Dr. Murray's discussion about the procedure alleviated my concerns, and his easy-going manner put me at ease, particularly after having trouble with my other knee replacement surgery. He was able to get me scheduled quickly and explained the spinal anesthesia, which I wasn't sure I wanted at first. Afterwards, his encouraging remarks about how I was doing would prove to help me with recovery.
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr Murray was very open about what to expect after surgery. His entire team was really helpful and answered all my questions and concerns accurately. The surgery went well and I think that anyone needing a hip replacement would be happy with the results.
Charleston, WV |
I was on my way to Cleveland from out of town and his office called on my cell phone to say my surgery had been cancelled. I didn't mind so much that my surgery was cancelled but they waited until I was 80 miles out of Cleveland to tell me this. My son had taken off from work to drive me there and my hotel charged me $107.00 for late cancellation. The office could have called me on the Friday before and avoided all this. I thought the staff was supposed to work with out-of-town patients.
in Westlake, Ohio |
Dr Murray did an amazing job with my total hip replacement. No draining, minimal swelling and his staff is responsive to my questions.
in Cleveland, OH |
He is very nice. Very honest about pros and cons and presenting options.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr Murry is a SUPPER Doctor and his team. I can't say anything bad about him. And he's nice looking too.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Kind, making sure I don't get an infection this time. Fixed a bad job of another doctor.
in North east, PA |
Easy to talk to and the surgery went great. That's exactly what I hoped for.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Murray did an excellent job. He was attentive and professional. I'll likely need to have my other knee operated on in a few years. I'll certainly want Dr. Murray and his team to do that surgery as well.
Independence, OH |
This is my first experience with replacement surgery and it went so well, I would definitely recommend Dr. Murray to my family and friends.
in Cleveland, OH |
Very easy to talk with and excellent doctor. I had him for both my knee surgeries
in Akron, OH |
He listens, explains and knows his stuff. What more could you ask for?
in Warren, OH |
Procedure went smoothly, recovery has been going just as smoothly. Much less painful and troublesome than when my other knee was replaced by a different surgeon six year ago.
Have you seen Dr. Trevor Murray, MD?
Are you Dr. Murray?