Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Kraus
1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 152 Dallas, TX 75203

Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Dallas, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and specializes in anesthesiology, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Kraus accepts

Dr. Kraus accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance
Preferred PPO
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kraus treats your condition or procedure

• Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
  • Medication Management
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Occupational Injuries
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
  • Shingles
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Sports Injuries

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

3.8

Dr. Kraus?
Dr. Kraus' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD
If you are experiencing chronic pain or discomfort you need to call Dr Krause’s office and schedule an appointment as soon as you can! After 2 failed back surgeries I was recommended by my surgeon to see Dr. Krause to help manage my pain. It has been 7 years under his care and I no longer have chronic pain and have my life back. For someone experiencing pain, daily tasks can be very hard to do. Dr Kraus’s staff are amazing with scheduling procedures, setting your appointments with a follow up r
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Nurses r great. got shots twice the first time hit a nerve bout put me down couldn’t walk for days went back they knocked me out again couldn’t walk for days I do not recommend. Goin here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Went there twice. Nurses wer Great. He hit a nerve the fist time bout took me out couldn’t walk for 4 days Went again was nocked out couldn’t walk for days again neither time did I get better worse I think ..wouldnt recommend to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kraus for about 3 years now for my back issues. He is the most caring and compassionate pain consultant I have found that I really like. I personally chose to only allow Dr. Kraus to do any procedure that I have to get done. We have built a great doctor patient relationship. As far as his office staff, they are a wonderful group of ladies, very friendly. And I just love his PA, Kelly; she always make me laugh. W. Babers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
I have gone to dr. Kraus for over a year he's very caring very knowledgeable and is great all the way around his office staff is very nice and polite and very accommodating especially on scheduling and getting other procedure scheduled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Dr. KRAUS is AMAZING.... I have tried many pain management Drs and he is by far the BEST!!!! He listens to my needs he never judges or questions your concerns and does everything to help you. He did my Nevro spinal cord stimulator implant trial and I can't speak more highly of him. He made sure my permanent implant was done and followed up every step. This is the Dr you must see and every spinal surgeon I consulted with only refers to KRAUS. Only pain management I will trust...no quack Dr here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Bad experience. Failed to address the stated reason I came to his office. I told him the cause of my pain (torn rotator cuff) and it was as if he didn't hear the words that came out of my mouth. He proceeded to tell me I needed to have an MRI of my neck (not the cause of my pain!). Then, when I complained, he called my wife (not me) at work, talked down to her, didn't listen and was argumentative. I would rather suffer in pain than go back to this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Helpful staff dealing with difficult insurance issues. Prompt treatment and significant improvement in my symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Do not go to this office. Dr Krause is ok, but unless you are having a procedure, he won't waste his time with you. He leaves you to the mercy of incompetent PA's. All three times I've had to see his PA my prescriptions were written wrong causing repeat trips to the office run by unconcerned, obtuse staff who are unwilling to go out of their way to help correct their own mistakes. Will fire this provider as soon as I can find another who accepts my insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
I got my injection within 48 hours of my doctor sending me to Dr. Kraus. Very efficient and I feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Very responsive staff. Happy with my improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?
Great care and staff. High confidence in skill level as well. I'm VERY happy with outcome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kraus, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kraus?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kraus treats patients.