Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD

Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Vitality Health Associates 97 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 102, Frederick, MD 21702 Get Directions

Dr. Hayden specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Frederick, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hayden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hayden's Experience

See how Dr. Hayden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hayden

Dr. Hayden accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hayden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hayden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayden to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Hayden's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Dr. Hayden is a wonderful psychiatrist! I have been a patient for over 2 years and she is always willing to help however she can. She has even given me samples of medications when she can, to avoid another cost for me until she knows the medication will work. Her front office assistant, Miss Tammy, is fabulous and even stopped on her way home for the day to pray for me, when she saw how emotional I was due to my personal situation in life. I've never found a better office for my care! Thank you
in RANSON, WV |
Do not go to this Doctor. She leaves you sitting in the waiting room for hours. One of my appointments her staff let me sit in the waiting room over 5 hours before telling me she had an emergency and wasn't in the office, but they didn't have a problem charging me for that visit or the next one. She constantly fills the wrong dosage even though I've told her what she gives me is too much. Her lack of attention has caused me to run out several times, which sends me into withdraws.
If you want to feel like a number and not a human go here. It is very clear this office is only about getting money and many patients in and out instead of caring about your health. They double/triple book each appointment. You can wait anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours for your 5 minute appointment. Dr. Hayden has some insight but will just write a script and send you out. The staff behind the doors are very loud and unprofessional. Forget about refills and getting messages to the doctor.
in Frederick, MD |
I wait as much as 1 hour, or longer, to see Dr.Hayden, although I have an appt. Then I spend 5 min. in her office, and she writes prescriptions, and that's it. Also, I requested my records for an important matter in regard to my retirement. I was told they would be ready in 2 weeks, and it has been more than 4 weeks, and I need them tomorrow. Sometimes staff is friendly, but, in this case, not very nice, like I was asking for something, that I'm not entitled to.
Frederick, MD |
I have been seeing Dr. Hayden for almost 10 years now. She is great, but I can't take the crap anymore. The staff needs medication. One day Tammy is a sweetheart and then next you would like you beat up her kid. The new receptionist used to be good. I would pray for her to answer when I needed to call. But, I guess Tammy rubbed off on her. You can wait upwards of 2 hours to see Dr. Hayden for 5 minutes. It's hard to change this kind of doctor after 10 years...but it's time. :(
Have you seen Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayden?

Compare Dr. Hayden

Dr. Hayden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Sanction

Dr. Hayden has received 1 sanction

• Violation of the Medical Practice Act (3/10/2015)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Maryland

Why It Matters: Dr. Hayden's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Howard Univ Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1994

University Of MD Med Sys

Dr. Hayden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry