Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD

Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Frederick, MD. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hayden is affiliated with Frederick Memorial Hospital.

97 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 102

Frederick, MD 21702

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hayden

See how frequently Dr. Hayden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Major Depressive Disorder
Psychiatric Diseases
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Hayden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Violated terms of probation (4/6/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Maryland
  • Violation of the Medical Practice Act (3/10/2015)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Maryland

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of MD Med Sys

Dr. Hayden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hayden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hayden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayden to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Hayden's Performance
Frederick, MD |
I would honestly give this doctor zero stars and would highly advise finding a different place. Highly unprofessional and they only care about making money here. Secretaries do not help while being rude and the doctor will never respond to any inquiries. Don't waste your money! Find a different doctor.
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Hayden is a decent person but the lack of attention to detail & her staff have driven me away. I had one appointment which was quite short & not very specific just a quick summary of a few words assumed diagnosis given medication and told to return in 10 days. They didn't give me the script & said they would call it in to my pharmacy which is great but it never happened. After the 5th phonecall over 2 weeks (I try to be patient as I work in an office myself) I gave up. Never even got it.
Frederick, MD |
She is completely unprofessional! I waited 2 months for a new patient appointment and even called every week to see if there was a cancellation but the day before my scheduled appointment her office called to confirm the appointment and to say she dropped Care First and United Healthcare insurances 3 days prior to my appointment- I have Care First. The receptionist asked if that would be a problem and I told her of course it would be since I can't afford out of pocket costs.
Dr. Hayden is a wonderful psychiatrist! I have been a patient for over 2 years and she is always willing to help however she can. She has even given me samples of medications when she can, to avoid another cost for me until she knows the medication will work. Her front office assistant, Miss Tammy, is fabulous and even stopped on her way home for the day to pray for me, when she saw how emotional I was due to my personal situation in life. I've never found a better office for my care! Thank you
in RANSON, WV |
Do not go to this Doctor. She leaves you sitting in the waiting room for hours. One of my appointments her staff let me sit in the waiting room over 5 hours before telling me she had an emergency and wasn't in the office, but they didn't have a problem charging me for that visit or the next one. She constantly fills the wrong dosage even though I've told her what she gives me is too much. Her lack of attention has caused me to run out several times, which sends me into withdraws.
If you want to feel like a number and not a human go here. It is very clear this office is only about getting money and many patients in and out instead of caring about your health. They double/triple book each appointment. You can wait anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours for your 5 minute appointment. Dr. Hayden has some insight but will just write a script and send you out. The staff behind the doors are very loud and unprofessional. Forget about refills and getting messages to the doctor.
in Frederick, MD |
I wait as much as 1 hour, or longer, to see Dr.Hayden, although I have an appt. Then I spend 5 min. in her office, and she writes prescriptions, and that's it. Also, I requested my records for an important matter in regard to my retirement. I was told they would be ready in 2 weeks, and it has been more than 4 weeks, and I need them tomorrow. Sometimes staff is friendly, but, in this case, not very nice, like I was asking for something, that I'm not entitled to.
Frederick, MD |
I have been seeing Dr. Hayden for almost 10 years now. She is great, but I can't take the crap anymore. The staff needs medication. One day Tammy is a sweetheart and then next you would like you beat up her kid. The new receptionist used to be good. I would pray for her to answer when I needed to call. But, I guess Tammy rubbed off on her. You can wait upwards of 2 hours to see Dr. Hayden for 5 minutes. It's hard to change this kind of doctor after 10 years...but it's time. :(
Have you seen Dr. Trevia Hayden, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayden?