Dr. Trenton Jones, MD

Dr. Trenton Jones, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Trenton Jones, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

1375 E 800 N Ste 205

Orem, UT 84097

• PEHP
  • SelectHealth
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Jones

See how frequently Dr. Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jones' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "Dr Trenton Jones is a practicing plastic surgeon, the owner and medical director of the beautiful state-of-the-art Cascade Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa in Orem, Utah. Dr. Jones specializes in surgical and non-surgical aesthetic enhancements to clients in Provo, Orem, Salt Lake City, St.George and beyond Utah, drawing clientele from London to Shanghai. He is certified by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery, is the current President of the Utah State Plastic Surgery Society. Our medical spa also provides services ranging from skin care, facials, and chemical peels to laser hair removal and our new luxurious Hydrafacial. Our convenient location in Orem at the mouth of beautiful Provo canyon is easy to find next to Cascade golf course.Visit our contact us page to schedule a free consultation today."

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "Our knowledgable, lovely and caring staff attentively look after our patients' needs and concerns from their first complimentary consultation through rejuvenation and body sculpting procedures to return to their activelifestyle."

• Plastic Surgery

• Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah

• Patient's choice award, 2011
  • Patient's choice award, 2009
  • Patient's choice award, 2008

• Japanese

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends

Dr. Jones' Performance

I just got a done with a consultation for a breast re-augmentation with a leading surgeon here in Utah. I gotta tell ya, Dr Trenton Jones really screwed my breasts up. Please do your research. I now will have to have reconstructed surgery to fix his botched job. I am not alone. My new surgeon told...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
All of my visits have been awesome. All the staff is really warm and welcoming. Dr. Jones is an amazing surgeon. I'm so happy with my results. Thanks everyone at Cascade!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is my 2nd time at Dr. Jones's. He is very personable and checked on me frequently. He and his girls are the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The staff is nice and caring. Answered all my questions and concerns. I loved the results and would recommend them to friends and family and anyone else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had an amazing experience here. Dr. Jones and his staff are so kind and welcoming. I would recommend them for sure!
Are you Dr. Jones?