Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Trenton Jones, MD
Dr Trenton Jones is a practicing plastic surgeon, the owner and medical director of the beautiful state-of-the-art Cascade Cosmetic Surgery Center and Medical Spa in Orem, Utah. Dr. Jones specializes in surgical and non-surgical aesthetic enhancements to clients in Provo, Orem, Salt Lake City, St.George and beyond Utah, drawing clientele from London to Shanghai. He is certified by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery, is the current President of the Utah State Plastic Surgery Society. Our medical spa also provides services ranging from skin care, facials, and chemical peels to laser hair removal and our new luxurious Hydrafacial. Our convenient location in Orem at the mouth of beautiful Provo canyon is easy to find next to Cascade golf course.Visit our contact us page to schedule a free consultation today.

1375 E 800 N Ste 205

Orem, UT 84097

• PEHP
  • SelectHealth
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Jones

Our knowledgable, lovely and caring staff attentively look after our patients' needs and concerns from their first complimentary consultation through rejuvenation and body sculpting procedures to return to their activelifestyle.

Dr. Jones' Experience

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah

• Patient's choice award, 2011
  • Patient's choice award, 2009
  • Patient's choice award, 2008

• Japanese

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Jones' Performance
in Sandy, UT |
I had breast implants by a surgeon who was convicted of using his own drugs. He didn't put the incision under the breast in the fold, he put one about 1" above my fold and the other about 3/4" above, which made deep indentions & ugly scars. I was a surgical nurse and I was asked to fill in and help a few days in Dr Jones surgery. I was so impressed by his skills that I had him do my repairs. He used my own fat, now I have a slim body & Great Breasts. Love You Dr Jones Thank you!
in Riverton, UT |
Don't waste your time here! They pay for that "best plastic surgeon" title. Once his wife/ office manager gets your money, her true colors come out.
Collierville, TN |
Love my lips! Wanted the a little poofier and was super scared to do it because I was afraid they'd look weird like some women's do but Dr. Jones really knows what he is doing. They are adorable and he gave me exactly the look I wanted. Thanks dr. Jones!
Collierville, TN |
I live out of state.Love that this doc does out of town consultations.We did a phone consult and with my photos he was able to come up with a plan that made me happy and saved me a trip to Utah.I was able to do my in person consult the same day as my surgery and didn't feel rushed or awkward at all. Jennifer and Jasmine made sure I had all the info I needed to know and by the time got to the office it felt they wfriends.Love my lipo results/how my clothes fit!Love my fat transfer.Best doc ever!!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Excellent Doctor and Staff! I had a great experience and I'm so happy with my results. Highly Recommend him!
in Orem, UT |
He is a miracle worker! I now look at myself and feel like a total new person. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. If you are unsure to get that procedure you have been thinking about for quite some time, but still have reached a decision; get an appointment and just talk to him. He is a great listener and he will give you the results you have been dreaming about. He is fantastic!
Have you seen Dr. Trenton Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?