Dr. Travis Miller, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Miller

The Allergy Station

1478 Stone Point Dr Roseville, CA 95661

Dr. Travis Miller, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Roseville, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles in 1999 and specializes in allergy & immunology, allergy, and more.

Dr. Miller accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Combined Immunity Deficiency
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Spirometry
  • Toxic Effect of Venom
  • X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia

Come to an office that is peaceful and free of the rush and impersonal nature common in many locations today.
We have radically changed our model of practice and built a comfortable retreat where you can spend the time needed with your health p...

• Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Travis Miller, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I've been a patient of Dr.Millers for close to 10 years. I came to him for his knowledge and background in my somewhat rare immuno deficiency, CVID. He has always been a trusted medical advisor, very approachable and easy to talk to, providing advice with thorough explanation I can understand. He's genuine and provides for short term solutions, while having a goal for long-term health. Dr. Miller is caring, smart and humorous, a desirable combination in a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Miller for both adults and children looking for quality health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr Miller is awesome and very knowledgeable. He has helped us determine the cause of our daughters many illnesses over the last winter. Thank you to the great team at The Allergy Station! Amber
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
We started seeing Dr Miller last year when my son was covered in hives and having trouble breathing. Everywhere else we took him to be seen the process took so much time and I was unwilling to see my child suffer in the system. Immediately Dr. Miller started him on brand new vitamins and medicine to help him. He has recovered in record time and we have a brand new approach to keeping this from happening again. Its invaluable to have Dr. Miller and his team on your side, all the time. Its a peace of mind you can not get anywhere else. His kindness and attentive approach is not found elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
I greatly appriciate the personal care I receive from all the staff here! They are always checking in on me to see how I am doing. I am so glad I found them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
I have been with Dr. Miller for several years! He is always kind and has the best bedside manners. Before working with Dr. miller my health was terrible we were not able to get me under control or keep me out of the hospital. Dr. Miller worked with me and my active life style to find what worked. So nice to have a doctor that actually cares and is willing to fight for your health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Travis Miller. We have followed him from Capital Allergy, to SacENT, to his own practice because he is a brilliant doctor. Dr. Miller treats his patients holistically, he does not just look at symptoms. With extensive medical knowledge beyond his specialty, he looks at the big picture and does not shy away from a challenging situation. He has been the only doctor that could put together the complex autoimmune symptoms together and devise a plan for my children.
Very happy with service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Great visit. Easy to schedule an appointment when it was convenient for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr Travis Miller and his staff at The Allergy Station in Roseville California are all wonderful. They care, listen and understand the patient's situation and they are all so very helpful and friendly too. If we ever have a problem with our son's asthma or allergies, we can text Dr Miller and he will always respond and give us reassurance of the situation. As parents, that is really fantastic. If I could give the rating more than 5 stars I would. Thank you for everything you do Dr Miller.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is extremely knowledgable and caring. He listens and works cooperatively with his patients to develop realistic plans of care. Staff is great, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller and his staff are the best in the business. They take the time to listen to their patients and genuinely care about their health. I saw Dr. Miller during my pregnancy and he communicated between my OB and myself constantly as we figured out my allergy. My OB also mentioned how impressed she was with his follow up and communication. I've since brought in my 7-year-old daughter who is VERY nervous about doctor visits, etc. She was so nervous the day of the appointment but within 5 minu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
I have known Dr. Miller for many years now as he has been my allergist. He took time to figure out what was wrong with my body and helped fix it. He truly cares for my needs and is always available to talk to his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Miller because he is a patient doctor who wants to understand his patients as more than just patients, but rather as people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
So very grateful to Dr. Miller! My son needed to be seen by a doctor but the soonest our primary care doctor could get us in was the following week. I didn’t feel comfortable waiting that long so I called Dr. Miller and he immediately told me to come by the house so he could check him out. I can’t tell you what a relief it was to have my son seen within the day. This is the type of doctor Dr. Miller is and why I know that his new practice is going to be such a benefit to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is absolutely the best! Not only does he listen and communicate well, but he is also extremely knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients. Our boys have been seeing Dr. Miller for the past eight years. His expertise and tenacious problem-solving skills have been superb in diagnosing and treating each of their unique situations. We are so grateful for Dr. Miller and his compassionate care through the years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller takes as much time as needed with my family and works to find the best solutions to their allergy problems. Love that he is always available anytime we need him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Miller as well as Abby. They go above and beyond when it comes to their patients. When our younger son was diagnosed with severe food allergies and asthma at the young age of 2 we were terrified. We both have asthma, but the food allergy was something we were not prepared for. He walked us through the whole thing with all the support and kindness you could ask for. He takes care of my family and I trust in him. He is the BEST doctor ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr Miller is always kind has the newest information and spends time to individualize my sons treatment plan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller was fantastic! I have visited multiple doctors and could not figure out why I kept being afflicted by a mystery rash. He took two visits, he ruled out one thing at a time and was so thorough to make sure that it was not allergy or auto immune. He figured it out, and I am so relieved! His staff is so nice Rodrigo (Gogo) was super intelligent. Dr. Miller is a rockstar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

The Allergy Station

• Thu: open 24 hours
    • Fri: open 24 hours
    • Sat: open 24 hours
    • Sun: open 24 hours

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.