Dr. Travis Foxx, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 50

Dr. Foxx

Premier Anesthesia and Pain P.A.

6500 W 143rd St Ste A Overland Park, KS 66223

Dr. Travis Foxx, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Overland Park, KS. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Foxx to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Foxx with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Overland Park Regional Medical Center today at (913) 232-2482.

These providers are on the medical staff of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Foxx's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Foxx

Dr. Foxx?
  • Explained conditions well (39)
  • Office environment (39)
  • Appointment scheduling (38)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
A year after my car accident, I was referred to Dr. Foxx for pain management of my lower back. In my consultation visit, he explained the planned treatment and after the MRI results were confirmed, we began a series of steroid shots (three) that targeted the inflamed disc area. I was a little apprehensive at first but the staff was professional; Dr. Foxx was respectful and considerate. The treatment therapy has helped me tremendously- I have been able to lay down and sleep at nights with minimal to no pain for the first time in over a year. I would recommend Dr. Foxx' services.
Feb 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I am 51 years old and live a VERY active life. I run a successful Remodeling Business with hands on all jobs and I am always on the go. Between working out/exercise, having a twelve year old daughter and several grandchildren that keep me busy. On March of 2020 I was hit in the side of my truck by an 18 wheeler on my driver side causing extreme whiplash, a very stiff neck following massive headaches, nauseousness/vomiting, blurred vision and unable to focus on my daily regimen, nor able to carryout my duties at work because headaches that lasted for several days at a time. I was referred to DR. Travis Foxx by my physician. On my initial consultation, Dr. Foxx took the time to patiently walk me through what I was experiencing with my neck, answered all of my questions and what treatment would work best fo me. Dr. Foxx treated me with Radio Frequency Ablation and Diagnostic Medial Branch Block and since these treatments. I am now getting my life back on day at a time. Thank you Dr.Foxx
Michael B. – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Foxx and his entire team were stellar in regards to treating my backpain and injury. From Dr. Foxx's bedside manner, the office communication, the follow up timing, the cleanliness of the facility, etc. were all top notch. I would highly recommend Dr. Foxx to anyone that is in need of his services or the services his facility provides.
Lindsay M – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Foxx is very good he doesn't stop until he get to what is going on with his patients. My situation was so bad to where my back was killing me. Back about 3 to 4 months ago Dr. Foxx did stem cells in my back it seems to be working I'm now back at my job with no restrictions. Dr. Foxx stated that if anything goes wrong or if I have any problem to come back. That shows that he really cares.
MyrisP – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Foxx and his team were amazing!! I have been going to him for a long while and this last few times I went from full blown pain and high blood pressure from it to being able to walk and just deal with stiffness and my BP is now normal. His patience and his care for his patients is outstanding. I drove 4 hours away to see him. I recommend him to anyone that has been injured in an accident. He is through and explains every detail of what he thinks needs to be done and during procedures. His team is very caring and are there to help. They all have amazing attitudes and are there for you to get better and never rush anything. I thank God for putting me in his hands went through many Doctors took him to get me walking straight again and manage my pain without having to be drugged up. Thank you all for the amazing work, God Bless You & your team!! I can now enjoy my children after 4 years lost!!
Rosa V – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Awesome treatment! Dr. Foxx did an amazing job.
Rachel E Smith – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
He was not kind enough to listen to the problem or provide any proper explanation to the problem/procedure.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
My experience with Dr Foxx was the best in my 56yrs. He was honest, straight forward, professional, efficient, knowledgeable, great care and compassion & even went the extra mile to gain my trust & truely know my pain & resolve it, not just mask it! I've also never known a doctor that could see you in his clinic for a scheduled appointment ( & once it was determined that a surgical treatment was needed) in 15mins be ready next door in his mini hospital to take care of you! Best doctor & experience by far!
Cheryl Degler – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I had experienced a severe back injury due to a fall at work. I was then sent to a clinic for my first Doctor's visit. It was at this visit that I came under the care of Dr. Travis Foxx. This man is amazing. He was deeply concerned with developing a solid plan on how to get me well and back to work. Dr. Foxx listens to you and includes you in all of the decision making processes, including step –by-step procedures: what he is going to do, what the procedure entails, and the outcome. Dr. Foxx was spot on with all of my procedures, including just how long it would take for me to heal. I am grateful to this man and his wonderful staff, including my gracious Nurse, Misty, who put up with me each and every visit, always with a smile on her face. I would recommend Dr. Foxx, hands down! Gregory Rapp 10/7/19
Gregory Rapp – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I would recommend people to Dr. Foxx, he explains in detail what procedures are and I'm thankful for the stem cell process it has improved my shoulder about 25% since my shot and I'm pleased so far with the healing process...
Lamar – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Foxx initially provided a treatment plan for me a year ago. Unfortunately, I fell under an active Work Comp case that disagreed and sent me elsewhere. For a year I struggled with the new care all the while still in pain and not getting the results I was needing in regards to pain management. Thankfully, after a year of no progress they decided to send me back to Dr. Foxx. We followed the initial treatment plan and I finally have relief! I wish I would have been able to have this procedure back when it was originally suggested but I'm so grateful for Dr. Foxx's care and will definitely be recommending him to others in need of pain relief.
Brandi – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
MY STORY IS VERY LONG BUT I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN SEEN BY DR. TRAVIS FOXX .. AFTER MY 3 YEAR JOURNEY WITH MANY DIFFERENT DOCTOR'S IT HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO HAVE FOUND A REAL DOCTOR.. TRAVIS FOXX HE'S THE BEST THERE IS HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK HIM ENOUGH..YOU WANT A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS THE BEST THERE IS IN MY EYE'S.... THE STAFF IN HIS OFFICE ARE THE GREATEST THERE ARE .. I LOV THEM ALL THANK'S ANNTTE
  • Long wait times
ANNETTE SELF – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
ive already recommende dr foxx to 3 interested friends even my reg dr wants to know how i have done this procedure was the best thing ive ever done!
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
What a great caring doctor...i would highly recommend his services....
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I saw Dr. Foxx for the 1st time in Nov 2018. I was suffering severe pain from a fall. 15 weeks after my fall, Dr. Foxx has been able to reduce my pain level without using prescription medication. Dr. Foxx, from my 1st visit made me feel comfortable discussing my pain ,and how it had affected my life. I was always well informed of any procedures plus had all my questions answered. Dr. Foxx and his staff made me feel very at ease from my 1st appointment in his office .
Debra H. in DeSoto – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I will never be able to say enough about Dr.Foxx. He is an amazing doctor. I put up with back pain for a very long time because I was so afraid of what it was going to take to fix it. Dr. Foxx did a radiofrequency ablation on me and I was finally able to stand up straight and walk without pain. I so wish that I had gone to see him sooner. The doctor and his nurse Sandy are awesome. All I can say is, if you have pain please please please go see Dr.Foxx. I truly believe he can help anyone.
Mary Miller in Bonner Springs, KS – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr.Foxx is a amazing doctor, he cares about the patient and finds a way to turn a frown upside down. Thanks to doctor foxx and his staff I see brighter days!!
Deonna T. in Raymore, MO – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Excellent, professional treatment. Very informative and personable without any of the typical arrogance and snobbery that I have experienced in other practices. Harrowing procedure for me as I cannot stand needles or medical facilities in general, but he made it all quite tolerable. Now I am feeling somewhat better, much less pain, no lasting side effects from the injections.
B. Altman in Kansas City, MO – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Travis Foxx is very attentive and does a great job in explaining your condition and treatments. He will spend time with you and doesn’t hurry so that he can see the next patient. He listens. Wonderful staff and great nurse (Sandy). I would highly recommend Dr. Foxx.
Bobbie Moore in Kansas City, KS – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I received a Radiofrequency Ablation and I must say that I was a little skeptical but Dr. Fox and his nurse Sharon was great with the information they provided to me weather it be verbal or brochure it helped my decision to go through the procedure and I must say it was a good one I feel a whole lot better thanks to Dr. Fox.
Joseph Brown in Olathe, KS – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Foxx?

I am an interventional pain management physician that takes the time to listen and understand each patients' concerns. I use the most advanced techniques...Read more

• Pain Medicine