Dr. Travis Foxx, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Foxx

Premier Anesthesia and Pain P.A.

6500 W 143rd St Ste A Overland Park, KS 66223

Dr. Travis Foxx, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Dr. Foxx's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Foxx

Dr. Foxx?
Dr. Foxx's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Travis Foxx, MD
My experience with Dr Foxx was the best in my 56yrs. He was honest, straight forward, professional, efficient, knowledgeable, great care and compassion & even went the extra mile to gain my trust & truely know my pain & resolve it, not just mask it! I've also never known a doctor that could see you in his clinic for a scheduled appointment ( & once it was determined that a surgical treatment was needed) in 15mins be ready next door in his mini hospital to take care of you! Best doctor & experience by far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I had experienced a severe back injury due to a fall at work. I was then sent to a clinic for my first Doctor's visit. It was at this visit that I came under the care of Dr. Travis Foxx. This man is amazing. He was deeply concerned with developing a solid plan on how to get me well and back to work. Dr. Foxx listens to you and includes you in all of the decision making processes, including step –by-step procedures: what he is going to do, what the procedure entails, and the outcome. Dr. Foxx was spot on with all of my procedures, including just how long it would take for me to heal. I am grateful to this man and his wonderful staff, including my gracious Nurse, Misty, who put up with me each and every visit, always with a smile on her face. I would recommend Dr. Foxx, hands down! Gregory Rapp 10/7/19
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I would recommend people to Dr. Foxx, he explains in detail what procedures are and I'm thankful for the stem cell process it has improved my shoulder about 25% since my shot and I'm pleased so far with the healing process...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr. Foxx initially provided a treatment plan for me a year ago. Unfortunately, I fell under an active Work Comp case that disagreed and sent me elsewhere. For a year I struggled with the new care all the while still in pain and not getting the results I was needing in regards to pain management. Thankfully, after a year of no progress they decided to send me back to Dr. Foxx. We followed the initial treatment plan and I finally have relief! I wish I would have been able to have this procedure back when it was originally suggested but I'm so grateful for Dr. Foxx's care and will definitely be recommending him to others in need of pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
MY STORY IS VERY LONG BUT I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN SEEN BY DR. TRAVIS FOXX .. AFTER MY 3 YEAR JOURNEY WITH MANY DIFFERENT DOCTOR'S IT HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO HAVE FOUND A REAL DOCTOR.. TRAVIS FOXX HE'S THE BEST THERE IS HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK HIM ENOUGH..YOU WANT A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS THE BEST THERE IS IN MY EYE'S.... THE STAFF IN HIS OFFICE ARE THE GREATEST THERE ARE .. I LOV THEM ALL THANK'S ANNTTE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
ive already recommende dr foxx to 3 interested friends even my reg dr wants to know how i have done this procedure was the best thing ive ever done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
What a great caring doctor...i would highly recommend his services....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I saw Dr. Foxx for the 1st time in Nov 2018. I was suffering severe pain from a fall. 15 weeks after my fall, Dr. Foxx has been able to reduce my pain level without using prescription medication. Dr. Foxx, from my 1st visit made me feel comfortable discussing my pain ,and how it had affected my life. I was always well informed of any procedures plus had all my questions answered. Dr. Foxx and his staff made me feel very at ease from my 1st appointment in his office .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
I will never be able to say enough about Dr.Foxx. He is an amazing doctor. I put up with back pain for a very long time because I was so afraid of what it was going to take to fix it. Dr. Foxx did a radiofrequency ablation on me and I was finally able to stand up straight and walk without pain. I so wish that I had gone to see him sooner. The doctor and his nurse Sandy are awesome. All I can say is, if you have pain please please please go see Dr.Foxx. I truly believe he can help anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Dr.Foxx is a amazing doctor, he cares about the patient and finds a way to turn a frown upside down. Thanks to doctor foxx and his staff I see brighter days!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Foxx?

I am an interventional pain management physician that takes the time to listen and understand each patients' concerns. I use the most advanced techniques and technologies to treat the underlying cause of each patients' pain. I minimize the use of long-term pain medication while optimizing the body's ability to heal using interventional therapies.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

2004
University Of Kansas School Of Med

• PremierPainKC.com,

Dr. Foxx accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Foxx's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Foxx's conditions and procedures:

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)