Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Travis Foxx, MD
Dr. Travis Foxx, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

12800 Metcalf Ave Ste 2

Overland Park, KS 66213

Learn about Dr. Foxx

Dr. Foxx's Experience

Dr. Foxx's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

This content was provided by Dr. Foxx "I am an interventional pain management physician that takes the time to listen and understand each patients' concerns. I use the most advanced techniques and technologies to treat the underlying cause of each patients' pain. I minimize the use of long-term pain medication while optimizing the body's ability to heal using interventional therapies."

• Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Kansas School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• PremierPainKC.com,

Dr. Foxx does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foxx and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foxx's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foxx to family and friends
Dr. Foxx's Performance
in Wellsville, Ks |
My accident happened in April 2016. I went to MANY Drs to find relief fron the daily neck pain and headaches. The neurologist I seen told me a had post concussion syndrome and migraines. He gave me medication and it did not help at all. When I finally went to see Dr Foxx, he ordered an MRI of my neck and discovered I had herniated discs. He immediately scheduled me in for epidural infections. After receiving my 3rd injection, I was finally headache free. I have now been headache free for 5 weeks
in Blue Springs, MO |
Dr.Foxx and his staff/ team of nurses provided me wonderful services.They are very professional, informative, and compassionate.They walked me through each procedure step by step.I had radiofrequency ablation on both sides of my lower back and several SI injections.With me being terrified of needles they literally held my hand and walked me through and comforted me. Because of Team Fox being so amazing I was capable of coming back for each procedure and now have a better quality of life! ANGELS!
in Kansas City, MO |
I found myself visiting Dr. Foxx for epidural steroid injections following the start of some very bad back pain. Every time I visited the office I sat in the reception room for less than five minutes which is almost unheard of. The staff, from the front desk to the nurses and doctors themselves are not only professional but extremely friendly and easy to talk to. After treatment I no longer have any pain remaining, I couldn't have asked for a better experience or doctor and team to treat me.
in Olathe, KS |
After a harrowing car accident and severe pain, I found myself being treated by Dr. Foxx. I underwent many treatments, including epidural steroid injections in my spine, followed by radio frequency ablation. Dr. Foxx helped me feel as comfortable as one could expect given the circumstances. His bedside manner is only matched by his compassion for those he treats. I would not think twice about recommending him. By extension his nurse Sandi is extremely professional and kind as well
in Belton, MO |
I am a patient of Dr. Foxx and would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a healthcare provider who actually listens, takes time with his patients and thoroughly and completely explains what is causing your condition and the suggested treatment plan. He truly cares for his patients and is invested in giving you the best possible outcome for whatever your specific condition requires. His care, compassion and level of professionalism are amazing. Thank you, Dr. Foxx!
in olathe, ks |
I had been everywhere for my headaches and nobody helped me until I saw Dr Foxx. He has a great bedside manner and I would recommend him highly.
Have you seen Dr. Travis Foxx, MD?
Are you Dr. Foxx?