Dr. Travis Brown, MD

Family Medicine | Male

423 E Main St Ste 3 Midlothian, TX 76065 Get Directions
Dr. Travis Brown, MD
I am a board certified family physician practicing in a direct primary care model. My practice is located in Midlothian, TX and I serve the Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, and Ellis county areas. My monthly memberships start at $50/ month and we offer couples and family discounts. There are no additional fees for office visits and we do not collect copays. Housecalls are provided for a low $25 convenience charge (some geographical restrictions apply). I see patients after hours and on weekends when needed. I also take my own call and my patient's can reach me by cell phone anytime.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Polite and respectful bedside manner, common sense advice.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Brown is now accepting new patients
Access Private Medicine423 E Main St Ste 3
Midlothian, TX 76065
Evening
Saturday
(817) 875-7893Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown Says:

I appreciate all the positive comments.

Dr. Brown's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Brown is awesome. You get as much time as you need to ask questions, and he is incredibly knowledgeable.
Top quality doctor!
in Milford, TX |
Dr. Brown is amazing! He listens, asks questions, and respond ds promptly to texts and phone calls. He answers his phone 24/7 and calls to check on my husband. I have peace of mind knowing I can reach him at a moment's notice. I recommend him to anybody could corned about their healthcare.
in Midlothian Tx |
Awesome experience. Very caring. I love the way Dr Brown calls me or text me after my appointments for a follow up. Valerie is very nice and thorough as well. All around great place for health care. Oh yeah no waiting either.
in Midlothian, Tx |
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Brown. He's a great Dr and spends quality time with you to explain things to you.
in Arlington, TX |
I am 73 years old and I have appreciated Dr. Travis Brown for the past 4+years. He is a great Doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer all your questions you may have. He is caring and always shares with you about different options. He is always willing to send you on to a specialist for further testing and examinations. He never hesitates to use all areas to better your health.
in Midlothian, TX |
I was turned down by my ins com. for a procedure that we believe will give me some help in managing chronic pain. Dr.Brown fought through 3 appeals and got the approval. That is just a small example of how we are benefiting from the care of a doctor who wants to practice med in a way that has the hlth of his pats above making $. He is never in a hurry to get us out of the office. He is by far, the best doctor I have ever had. 5 stars are not enough to measure our recommendation of Dr. Brown
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr Brown is great Doctor he has given so much time and energy to help me get better.
Grand Prairie, TX |
Amazing doctor that talks to you in a way you can understand.
in Mansfield, TX |
Did anyone ever believe that doctor's would ever make house calls again? Dr. Travis Brown does. He took so much time with me to understand my immediate and long term healthcare needs.
Great!!!
Have you seen Dr. Travis Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown says...

My monthly memberships start at $50/ month and we offer couples and family discounts. There are no additional fees for office visits and we do not collect copays. Housecalls are provided for a low $25 convenience charge (some geographical restrictions apply). I see patients after hours and on weekends when needed. I also take my own call and my patient's can reach me by cell phone anytime.

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Polite and respectful bedside manner, common sense advice.

Dr. Brown says...

I am board certified and experienced in the management of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart failure, and thyroid disease as well as many other condition.

Dr. Brown says...

I perform laceration repairs, ingrown toenail removal, incision and drainage of abscesses, cryotherapy for wart and skin lesion removal, biopsies of skin lesions, and many other common office procedures.

Dr. Brown says...

I appreciate all the positive comments.

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

John Peter Smith Hospital

Completed in 2009

University of Texas

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ingrown Toenail Removal