Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 61

Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Zlobl has more experience with Gynecologic Conditions than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with NCH Baker Hospital Downtown. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zlobl to book an appointment.

Dr. Zlobl

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Zlobl

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Zlobl treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Zlobl treats other conditions, please contact the office at (239) 262-3100.

Gynecologic Conditions

Compare with other Gynecologic Conditions specialists.

Dr. Zlobl treats at a

high

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Zlobl accepts

Dr. Zlobl accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Zlobl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zlobl

3.1

Dr. Zlobl?
  • Office environment (22)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Listened & answered questions (20)
  • Appointment was rushed (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (9)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
Dr . Zlobl is a companionate and caring person.Her staff is efficient and friendly. Appointment was on time.
Ulrike – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Dr. Zlobl and Amy Votta are both amazing providers. The office staff is great too. When I read these bad reviews I don’t feel like people are being sincere. Most times when people are angry it’s because something wasn’t done the way they wanted. There are laws and office rules that need to be followed whether it’s a doctors office or another professional business. Highly recommend this office!
  • Long wait times
Anonymous – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Let me tell you about the HORRIBLE office staff! My appointment was scheduled for 1100am, I arrived before my appointment time. I did get a reminder phone call the day before and the caller said, “we will see you at 1100.” Upon arrive, I said “Hi” and gave my name, the receptionist said “you were supposed to be here at 1030, you have paperwork to fill out!” I was not greeted, I was reprimanded at initial greeting. The receptionist went to the back and came back to tell me I would have to rescheduled! I have waiting for almost a month for this appointment! I was upset so I also mentioned that my pastor’s wife was a patient here and she was happy with Dr Zlobel’s care, I was not able to see the same provider because the wait for her service was much greater. I was solely coming on the recommendation of my friend but was hesitant because as you can read there are several concerning reviews about the office staff. There was also a very rude man at the front desk. BE AWARE THEY DON’T CARE
Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
I totally agree with the above reviews about the RUDE Office Staff and this Jessica. And I was simply trying to make an appointment!! Dr. Zlobl should read her own reviews!!! Unacceptable behavior...
Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Jessica is so unpleasant that I actually feel bad for her. Her job should not involve working with women because to put it plainly, she just doesn’t like them. She acts proud about being incredibly rude and obnoxious. It’s unfortunate that she is the face of Dr Zlobl.
Never coming back – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Rude office staff. Rude intake person. Waited an hour for my first appointment, then saw a NP. She wasn't allowed to do a biopsy (?), so I was rescheduled. The second NP came in, took one look, and said, "Oh, you have cancer" (BEFORE the biopsy was done.) Biopsy done and sent. (NP also advised I'd be given an antibiotic because of the area of the biopsy, and tested for a UTI. No antiobiotic was given or phoned in, and no F/U on UTI.) Called office and spoke with nurse assistant; given UTI results, and told "Oh, never mind about the biopsy antibiotic, I guess you don't need it after all." After surgery with an oncologist, was told I never had cancer. Sent a letter explaining this to Dr. Zlobl, at the suggestion of the oncologist, and requested a reply so we could discuss sensitivity training with her staff. No one from that office ever contacted me. After 1 month of waiting, I paid bill - with accrued interest. Would not recommend, and will not return.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
3 TERRIBLE experiences and I’m done!!! If I could give less than 1 star I would. After 10 + years using this physician I can say her front desk staff is rude! The last time I had an appointment the physician assistants sat in the room next to me gossiping for 25 minutes while I sat and waited - I finally got up and went to that room and asked if anyone was ever going to see me. Really? The prior visit was with Dr. Zloble where she shared other patients personal information with me inappropriately. She then said she was going to perform a few tests that scared me and when I asked about them she said wait and see and just walked out of the room. Years before that after a routine exam her office left a message on my voicemail late on a Friday afternoon saying there was a problem with one of my test results. I had to wait until Monday to find out it was just that the lab had lost my results. They should have mentioned that. I was worried sick all weekend. Women, go elsewhere!!
D. S. Naples Resident 22 years. – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Her counter girl Josie is so darn rude/I had a gynecologist appt in March & the staff always calls you a day ahead to remind you but this time I got no phone call/unfortunately I had a very serious ongoing family emergency several days before My appointment therefore the date of the appt slipped my mind as I wasn’t home, I was with My family/if I had gotten the reminder call I would have told them I would call to reschedule/several days later I got slammed with a $75 no show bill/I called to speak to Mr. Zlobl since He is the billing dept & Josie the counter girl said no/She said I have to pay it & next time a no show will be $195.00–They are trying to tell Me I signed paperwork from back in the year 2015 that states if I am a no show I have to pay that/but that paperwork was for a hormone therapy treatment/It was not a gynecologist visit/& it was back in the year of 2015—-are these people serious??? Josie then says I’m hanging up now & hung up on Me! Unacceptable & Unprofessional!!!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
C. A. in Naples, FL – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
I started going to Dr Zlobl in 2017 for ovarian cysts she treated me well at first and then passed me off to her nurse for my appointments. After an ultrasound Dr Zlobl said to me “Wow your Uterus is large and swollen...” that’s it no follow up I spoke to her nurse the next time for my regular annual and she stated she had a hard time getting the specimen and said a derogatory comment that I refuse to repeat on here but I was unamused. When I had to call about a follow up and they said we will get back to you I figure all was okay. Fast forward 2 months...I had Uterine Cancer with Peritoneal Carcimotitis! The reason she could not get a specimen was because that was the tumor that was 22 cm 4.5 lbs! I could have died if I didn’t almost pass out and have to go to the hospital! Stay away!!! She ended up showing up in my hospital room wondering how that could have happened?! Lady you didn’t listen to me and follow up!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Find another doctor...terrible staff and terrible policies...don’t waste your time.
Nikki in FL – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Dr. Zlobl has been my gynecologist for 16 years. She is smart, extremely kind, compassionate, sensitive, a great listener, and gives me all the time in the world making me feel as though I am her only patient. Dr. Zlobl genuinely cares. She even called me at home on a Sunday regarding a health issue I was having that she was not treating me for! She is the definition of a superb doctor.
RK in Naples, FL – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
I read some of these negative reviews and I wonder how they could possibly be talking about the Dr. Zlobl I see. She has always been very attentive, easy to talk to, and never do I feel rushed. I feel confident in her skills and understand why she was recommended to me by several of my friends. Added bonus, I think she is a really nice person who wants the best for her patients. I have no reservations in recommending her to my friends.
Naples, FL – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Dr Zlobl is always attentive, and so very kind. She explains the information needed with patience and clarity.
Marco Island, FL – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
So glad Doctor Zwoble was recommended to me. She is caring, pleasant, extremely efficient. I told her a previous doctor had given me a prescription for an extremely expensive drug, she found me an alternate for 15% of other prescription. How was doctors are that caring? Would recommend her to anyone. Very gentle in her examination and ours you totally at ease.
Jackie in Naples, FL – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Terrible besides manner. Felt like she hard to be forced to treat me. Not friendly or willing to answer questions. Seems like she wants to be in and out as soon as possible. Complains about patients with the nurses loud enough to be heard.
Naples, FL – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Dr Zlobl and her staff have been A gift to myself and my family! I have a terminal illness and she has shown professionalism and compassion beyond words both now and before my Neurological diagnosis. She has been flexible and kind with me and she has come up with solutions to practical problems that fell within her field. She is also extremely proficient with women's hormone issues. I think so much of her that my 19 year old is already her patient and my sixteen year old will soon follow
Tracie in Naples, FL – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Longtime patient. In the beginning the office was great but has steadily declined over the years. Now staff is rude, unfriendly and rushed. Very disappointed.
J. N. in Naples, Fl – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Dr. Zlobl was just what I was looking for! Great listener, spend a good amount of time listening, better and more helpful then my 2 doctors in Boston. She is my DOCTOR now. I am very happy with my find. Ella Howard
Ella Howard in Naples, FL – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
Sad to say my experience was awful. I'm not even talking about the surgery she performed that lead to significant complications and shouldn't have, I am talking about the extremely nasty, uncaring and demeaning encounter I had with part of the office staff. I have never had a problem with any doctor's office, and I am not young. This was unbelievably horrible. With my friend's recommendation, I found another gynecologist to go to, within no time. They are out there.
Patient 2016 in Naples, FL – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?
After reading what some detractors said, I was somewhat apprehensive. No need whatsoever! Her staff was courteous and attentive. And Dr. Zlobl herself was a rare find: She listened to my entire medical history, asking me gynecological questions and other possibly related issues--all the while making me feel comfortable and satisfied with her professional knowledge and advice. We explored together my past and present difficulties aimed at making an informed diagnosis and plan for recovery.
Phyllis Crivelli in Naples, FL – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracye Zlobl, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zlobl?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology