Dr. Tracy Thomas, MD

Dr. Tracy Thomas, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Tracy Thomas, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She has been practicing for 15 years.

6565 E Carondelet Dr

Tucson, AZ 85710

Learn about Dr. Thomas

See how frequently Dr. Thomas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Plantar Wart
Skin Infections
Candidiasis of Skin and Nails

Dr. Thomas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Thomas "Tracy L. Thomas is a dermatologist in Tucson, Arizona (AZ) at Tucson Dermatology. Dr. Thomas was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, where she also won the Merck Manual Award for Individual Achievement. She is also one of the recipients of the 2009 American Academy of Dermatology International Scholarships. Prior to practicing as a dermatologist in Tucson, AZ, Dr. Thomas worked for over ten years in the field of Clinical Oncology Research at the University of Arizona Cancer Center, where she was able to extensively study the biology of skin cancer and dermatologic diseases. She has additionally completed a Fellowship in Molecular Pathology and has been published in the fields of both Pathology and Dermatology. If seeking a dermatologist in Tucson, AZ, please call Tucson Dermatology to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tracy L. Thomas, or visit the website for more information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart
  • Rash
  • Ringworm
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Discoloration

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Thomas' Performance
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I have been a patient with Dr. Thomas for approximately two and half years. Dr. Thomas listens carefully to my concerns about skin cancer and is very thorough when scanning for possible signs of same. During my last visit, March 28, 2017, I expressed some concerns beyond the scope of the scheduled normal follow up visit. Dr. Thomas asked me to wait while she attended another patient then returned to comply with my request. I will highly recommend Dr. Thomas to family and friends.
in Tucson, AZ |
I tried to call there to tell them I had to cancel a new patient appointment today and first of all, they didn't answer the phone until 11 after 8am so that was not very professional and when I mentioned that I was answered with a cold and unprofessional response. I could not get another new patient appointment until October so I will not be making another appointment with them. I do not appreciate being treated poorly because they don't turn their phone on, on time and then act snippy.
Santa Ana, CA |
Called your office today and tried to schedule an appointment Heard very good recommendations about you but after the experience I just had-- where they would not schedule an appt with my insurance info--after I told them I'd be happy to pay and leave cc info-- I won't be referring anyone to you
in Tucson, AZ |
My husband and I truly love seeing Dr. Thomas and her staff. They always treat us like old friends, and we never feel as though we're being rushed. We've recommended her to our closest friends, and now they love her as much as we do. We only wish we could find a primary care physician we care about and trust as much as we do Dr. Tracy Thomas.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?