Dr. Tracy Pesut, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery | Female

Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics 9430 Park West Blvd Ste 130 Knoxville, TN 37923 Get Directions
Dr. Tracy Pesut, MD
Dr. Tracy Pesut is a board certified physician whose undergraduate work began at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. While obtaining her medical degree at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Dr. Pesut was recognized as the Cannon Scholar during her final year. Her extensive training continued through an internship and residency at The University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Pesut participated in a Trauma fellowship in Interlaken, Switzerland, as well as Johnson City, Tennessee and later a Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery at the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama. Professional organizations and affiliations of Dr. Pesut include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society. Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics offers nine locations to better serve you in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Lenoir City, Crossville, and Sevierville in East Tennessee.

Dr. Pesut's Experience

See how Dr. Pesut's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pesut

Dr. Pesut accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Pesut is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pesut has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pesut's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pesut to family and friends
Dr. Pesut's Performance
in Oak Ridge, TN |
First of all I have been dealing with a collasped foot and ankle for over 5 years now! I had four surgeries and told by two specialist being a trauma specialist in Chattanooga that I should amputate he recommended Dr. Pesut for a last chance effort to help me. She took one look at my very complicated xrays and hardware and said I can fix that!! Now I have had my 5th surgery and my recovery is long but going very well! I am even weaning myself off of morphine that I was prescribed by a pain doc!!
in Knoxville, TN |
I had surgery and it has gone well. She and her staff have been very helpful and follow up is great after surgery. Communication has been very good and easy.
C Bryant, thank you so much for the positive review!
in Seymour, TN |
Dr. Pesut is the worst Dr i ever met. She put a plate on my toe and for 2 years my wife and i begged her to take it off because of the pain it caused I have been unable to walk for . We had to go to another dr. for help. Over & over they said they couldn't, that was a lie. They actually laughed at my wife and i and made us feel helpless. Her helper miss Oliver is just as bad. Please go to another Dr.. PS her video of her talking about her training is deceptive another lie. Worst Dr. EVER!
in Knoxville, TN |
She is very friendly and competent. I highly recommend her for tough cases like mine. I'm expecting complete healing in a few weeks!
Loudon, TN |
In addition to Dr.Pesut being very kind, professional and skilled I love the fact that every person I encountered from the check in to x-ray to the PA and techs every single person was kind, friendly and efficient! What a nice experience!
in Lenoir City, TN |
Excellent doctor with excellent staff
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Pesut was very pleasant and truly concerned for my welfare. She was thorough and answered all of my questions in a manner that was easily understood.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Pesut was very knowledgeable and had a great personality. I would recommend her to anyone in need of foot care.
in Clinton, TN |
Dr. Pesut is the premiere foot/ankle orthopedic doctor in the greater Knoxville area. I can't say enough good things about her. I visited her after years of continued ankle sprains and chronic ankle issues as a result. Dr. Pesut and her staff worked with me to identify the underlying issue. She's not a doctor that immediately jumps to surgery as the solution but systematically steps through treatment modalities. She provided excellent care before, during, and after treatment.
in Knoxville, TN |
Had crushed tibia and destroyed ankle. Dr Pesut repaired in one day surgery. Pain progressed to point I had to go back to hospital the same night. We called the after hours number and when we got to hospital Dr. Pesut had already called the ER and they were waiting for my arrival. Outstanding care and compassion from all involved with my care. I would recommend Dr. Pesut, her staff and Park West hospital.
in Lenoir City, TN |
Hands down the kindest and most professional doctor that I have ever dealt with.
Maryville, TN |
The office saw me the same day I called and scheduled surgery for the next day.
in lafollette |
She knew more about my injuries than a previous doctor that I had seen, even before the MRI. If I had to use another ortho I would use her.
Thank you for the feedback!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr pesut is awesome. She analyzes possible treatment plans and shows respect and empathy for her patients. She is very personable and enjoys getting to know her patients holistically. Dr pesut is available for questions treatment changes and shares the current research about one's condition. I would strongly recommend her for foot and ankle issues.
We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you!
in Greenback, TN |
I originally went for a second opinion on a surgery that was done on my(CRUSHED & SHATTERED) ankle and as I expected there were a few things wrong, we scheduled another operation and I have seen her every since. After years of using a cane I acquired problems with my other foot, Neuropathy ??( High Heel affliction) of course I have not worn them in at least 40 yrs.:) anyway we have just had that repaired and I would and do put all my trust in her and her assistant Jenny Oliver.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Pesut, MD?

Compare Dr. Pesut

Dr. Pesut says...

Dr. Pesut's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Pesut has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pesut's Board Certifications

• Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL
    University Of Tennessee

Dr. Pesut does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pesut and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery