Dr. Tracy Ng, DO

Orthopedic Surgery •  Female • Age 38

Dr. Tracy Ng, DO is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Venice, FL. Dr. Ng has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones, Knee/Lower Limbs, and Elbow than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Englewood Community Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ng to book an appointment.

Orthopaedic Center of Venice

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ng

4.4

Dr. Ng?
What People Say About Dr. Tracy Ng, DO
very professional very kind very likable
George Clinch – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Ng is an excellent surgeon, and I am very pleased with my hip replacement. Dr. Ng hears your concerns, gives you her very educated opinion without being pushy or abrasive. She is caring, compassionate, easy to talk to, and she was extremely attentive through my healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Ng for anyone who wants the best.
Brigitte Smith – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
from my very first visit I knew that this was a perfect fit for me. Dr. Ng and her staff are welcoming. I was able to ask questions without feeling rushed. My questions regarding hip replacement were answered and I was able to feel good about having the surgery done. You will not be disappointed if you see Dr. Ng for your orthopedic needs.
christina gentry – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I was new to area having moved from St Augustine. I was seen by an orthopedic dr in St Aug who was adamant that my shoulder pain and loss of motion was frozen shoulder. I disagreed with him but he insisted that’s what it was. I moved to Venice area and heard about Dr. Ng . I was still in a lot of pain so I went to see her. She was awesome! Conservative treatment first, then after a MRI we discovered torn rotator cuff. Surgery done, now totally pain free for first time in over a year. She did a fantastic job not only fixing my tear, but listening to me and my thoughts on the injury. I highly recommend her.
Clare – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I tore my ACL playing softball in the National Senior Games aka Senior Olympics in Albuquerque, NM back in June 2019. Since I play league softball with Dr. Ng, I was able to call her for advice. Once I returned from my trip I was able to get in to see her. Long story short, I had surgery in August and Dr. Ng did a remarkable job. You can barely see the incisions, I had very little swelling and my recovery has been quite quick all due to her excellent surgical techniques. I was cleared to start playing softball again in Feb 2020. She is very personable and cares about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Ng!
Dr. Ng is the Best! – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I had an Arthroscopic procedure with Doctor NG and I still feel pain. Over 7 grand wasted and nothing has changed. Completely dissatisfied with her staff. I had scheduled surgery for the 12th and they cancelled without contacting me. Same with billing my insurance different times. I am not getting promoted because I had this procedure. I was wondering if I can get referred to someone for corrective surgery because it still feels like my shoulder isn't connected. Like it feels like it wants to pop. It's hard to explain. It hurts so bad. I need help. If I could get a full refund that would be great. I feel exactly like I did before I had surgery. I had surgery not even a week ago. The pain isn't like they cut me up pain. It's the same shoulder pain. All I want is for the pain to stop. I can barely sleep to escape the pain. I don't know how to describe it.
Leif Jansson – Mar 25, 2020
We are sorry to hear about your unhappy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I made an appointment with Dr. Ng following a recommendation from my internist. I have had multiple arthroscopic surgeries and a total knee replacement. I injured my left knee and recognized from past experience that it was probably a torn meniscus. Because of the pressure being placed on my replaced knee Dr. Ng fast tracked me thru the system and was able to quickly repair the damage. I found her to be sincere and genuinely concerned. She did a great job and is very detail orientated. She is simply a wonderful caring, physician.
Dan in North Port – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I found Dr. Ng by chance while searching for an orthopedic surgeon who could see me quickly as I had a possible ruptured distal bicep tendon, which, if confirmed, required surgery fairly quickly. All other orthopedic surgeon's in the area were at least 10 days out for appointments, her office was able to get me on the schedule by the next business day. I was scheduled for an MRI the following day and a follow-up appointment with Dr. Ng the day after. After confirming the initial diagnosis of a ruptured bicep tendon, she rearranged her surgery schedule to fit me in ASAP. Dr. Ng did an excellent job reattaching the tendon and explaining the recovery process and expectations. Thanks to her quick treatment and effective method, I was able to recover from this surgery very quickly and get back to normal, unrestricted activity within 3 months. I can't thank Dr. Ng enough for everything her and her staff did for me. I really was lucky finding a needle in a haystack with Dr. Ng!
Cory D. – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
WOW. I cannot believe the level of service I got from this doc. She's really the best in the biz. Dr. Ng really knows her stuff, she's one of the most educated and talented orthos around. I have been running marathons and training for a triathlon when I started getting some signs of injury. Dr. Ng not only treated my problems but educated me on how to prevent further injury. I've worked with many doctors over the years, both as a patient and on a professional level, and I can say that Dr. Ng is one of the most kind, sharp witted, and enthusiastic doctors I have seen within the last 20 years.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
She is a person who loves her work, and treats people affectionately. I can see in her an indispensable resource, because she is young it has the ability to grasp, retain more and put into practice what has been learned. As a patient of her, I recommend it, because she did an excellent job on my shoulder. And following her instructions for after the operation, it's less painful and quick recovery. Thank you Dr. Ng God bless you.
M Rodriguez – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Ng was NGcredible!!! She diagnosed my situation of moderate arthritis in my knees effectively, and the fact that I was a long way away from needing surgery. However she saw considerable value in having a PRP, protein rich platelet, injection. Upon my arrival at her office, I was warmly greeted by her staff and very quickly ushered into a treatment room, ahead I might add, of a player with the Atlanta Braves, of whom she serves as team physician in FL. The staff could not have been more gracious or professional. Dr. Ng was thorough in her examination, kind and compassionate, and in her injection of the PRP she was effective and gentle. I highly recommend her to any who may have need of orthopedic care or surgery.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Ng did an excellent job of explaining my procedure and kept me informed with every step. She is very knowledgeable of her profession and I felt completely at ease and comfortable with her great care.
Julie K – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I have had 2 appts with her and wasted 3 months. I have a a fracture that she did not see and suggested I have a tumor.
Kim in Englewood , FL – Aug 01, 2019
We are certainly sad to hear of your less than...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Very knowledgeable Doctor !!! Super bedside manner and great surgeon !! Would recommend her to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery.
Dougie P in Venice , FL – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Talk about amazing bedside manner! After several years of dealing with an annoyance of discomfort, I found Dr Ng. I now have her to thank for getting my quality of life back. What an excellent example of what healthcare providers should be today!
Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Tracy NG is the by far the best doctor I've seen about my knee and shoulder. She has a level of understanding and the ability to explain herself to me unlike the other doctors. Her recommendations and treatments to my injurys were very effective in my full recovery! She was able to isolate my injury were other docters were not. I will recommend her highly to anyone I know that would befift from her amazing ability to heal and relieve pain! Honestly there is no one better. Thank you Dr. Tracy!!
Nokomis, FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
I recommended my father see Dr. Ng for his carpal tunnel. She was able to see him right away. She made him feel at ease and he has scheduled upcoming surgery with her.
South Venice, FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Ng is wonderful! I have worked with her in surgery for some time now so I get to see her patient care first hand. She does a great job in surgery! She’s very precise and pays very close attention to detail. If something doesn’t feel right she corrects it immediately instead of just brushing it off and saying, “oh that’ll be fine.” She truly cares about the care she gives her patients and their success postoperativlely. I would trust her with myself or my loved ones on the operating room table!
Rosie in Saraaota, FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
Dr. Ng is an amazing orthopedic surgeon! She treated my mother's knee and hip pain with such care and attention to detail. Thank you so much!
Nokomis, FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?
This is a poorly run practice. This is not a patient first practice
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Ng, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ng?

Dr. Ng accepts

Dr. Ng accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Hip/Pelvic Bones

Hip surgery includes arthroscopy, fracture repair, resurfacing, and replacment to treat conditions affecting the hip, such as arthritis, dysplasia, and injuries.

Typically treats 60% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures

Hip Fracture

Dr. Ng treats Hip Fracture more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

Dr. Ng treats Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip) more than 98% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 98% of their peers

Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)

Dr. Ng treats Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis) more than 92% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 92% of their peers

Knee/Lower Limbs

Knee and lower limb surgeons perform procedures such as total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and tendor repair, to treat conditions including arthritis, ligament tears, or bone fractures.

Typically treats 53% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 17 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

Dr. Ng treats Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip) more than 98% of their peers

Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Ng treats Osteoarthritis of Knee more than 93% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 93% of their peers

Elbow

Elbow surgeons perform proceduras including arthroscopy, replacement, resurfacing, or tendon repair to treat conditions affecting the elbow, such as arthritis, dislocations, and hyperextension.

Typically treats 68% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Elbow Injuries

Dr. Ng treats Elbow Injuries more than 96% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 96% of their peers

Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)

Dr. Ng treats Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow) more than 41% of their peers

Dr. Ng treats this condition more than 41% of their peers

• Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Replacement
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle DislocationTreatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Meniscus Injuries
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Quadriceps Tendon Repair
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendon Repair
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Upper Extremity Reconstruction
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fracture
  • X-Ray

At Orthopedic Center of Venice in Venice, Florida, we truly care about the health of our patients.  Each patient is welcomed into a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and enjoys one-on-one medical care.  We understand your needs and the pain that you may be enduring and it is our number one priority to have you out of pain and back to your normal lifestyle.