Dr. Tracy Nelson, MD

Dr. Tracy Nelson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Tracy Nelson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. She graduated from Yale University School of Medicine - New Haven CT and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

Magnolia OB/GYN

8203 Nigels Dr Ste 100

Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

• Golden Rule
  • MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Nelson

See how frequently Dr. Nelson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy-Related Disorders
high
Maternal Anemia
C-Section

Dr. Nelson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nelson "It is the mission of Magnolia OB/GYN, L.L.C., to provide our patients with the finest women s health care services available. We will accomplish this in two ways. First, by insuring our professional staff has the finest, state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment available to provide unsurpassed healthcare services and, second, by empowering our clinical and clerical staff, allowing them to be personally attentive to all the medical and allied administrative needs of our patients. We believe the patient always comes first!"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Yale University School of Medicine - New Haven CT
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson to family and friends
4.1
based on 14 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Nelson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Myrtle Beach SC
Dr Nelson delivered my son after a prolapsed umbilical cord. She is a true professional and I am forever indebted to her. She saved my sons life as well as my wife's life. Thank you Dr Nelson if you ever read this. You are top notch.
in Myrtle Beach, SC
This woman is awesome. She saved my life after I experienced a postpartum hemorrhage. She did everything she could to try and stop my bleeding before sending me to surgery to get several blood transfusions. She was the only doctor I ever had that called me on her personal number to check on me...more
in Shallotte, NC
Dr. Nelson messed up my hysterectomy so badly, that I had to go see a specialist in Wilmington for a 2nd surgery. Please find another GYN to perform your surgery. I will try to tell anyone I can, so do they don't have to go through what I did!!
in Myrtle Beach, SC
Dr. Nelson is an amazing doctor who gets to know her patients on another level. The amount of care she has shown for my family and me over the years I've been seen at Magnolia is out of this world.
in Murrells Inlet, SC
I have been seeing Dr. Nelson since 2001. She is a wonderful Doctor!! She caring and kind. She takes her time and answers all my questions. I have had 3 surgery with her and I recommend her to all my friends and family. She treated my daughter during her pregnancy as well.

Are you Dr. Nelson?