Dr. Tracy Meyers, MD

Dr. Tracy Meyers, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 56 years old

My interest in science began was I was quite young with an fascination for the natural world. Through high school and college that interest the challenge of an ever-changing field and a desire to give back to society led me to medicine. I find family medicine particularly rewarding and challenging and enjoy providing care for families across the generations. I also have a strong commitment to training future physicians and have been involved in various teaching positions throughout my career. I currently teach at Duke University School of Medicine one half-day a week as well as support student learners at the clinic. I enjoy incorporating my fluency in Spanish into my practice as well. When not working I enjoy spending time outdoors with my three children horse and two puppies.Read more

Dr. Meyers' Experience

See how Dr. Meyers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Meyers has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends
2.6
based on 15 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Meyers
Dr. Meyers' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Durham, NC |
I had around 4 visits with Dr Myers. At first visit I found her to be pretty decent as a physician. The last time I went to her she was very curt and rude and showed no bedside manner whatsoever. My last annual exam she told me I had to many issues and she could not address all of them, I would have to come back. When I left her office I was feeling pretty sad and I told myself that this would be the last time I would see her again. Later on I started seeing Dr Amy Shipley who was wonderful.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Meyers, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyers?

Compare Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Meyers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meyers' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Meyers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Overlook Hospital

Completed in 1989

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Meyers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.