Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD

Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD

Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD is an oncology specialist in Snellville, GA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University of South Florida / College of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in oncology and radiation oncology.Read her story

1770 Presidential Cir

Snellville, GA 30078

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. McElveen

See how frequently Dr. McElveen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Lung Cancer

Dr. McElveen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. McElveen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McElveen "Dr. Tracy McElveen is a board certified Radiation Oncologist. Vantage Oncology provides quality, personalized cancer care in a community setting."

This content was provided by Dr. McElveen "I believe in treating patients how I would want to be treated if I were in their shoes. I would want someone to take the time to explain my diagnosis, then walk me through the care plan step by step. I would want them to talk to me without using medical jargon and explain what I can expect from my treatment, so that I could prepare myself mentally and physically for the process. As a physician, I feel that it is my duty to educate patients, involve them in the treatment decisions, then execute their care to the highest quality standards."

• Oncology
  • Radiation Oncology

• Radiation Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Stetson University
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Basic and Advanced Techniques in Prostate Brachytherapy, 2005
  • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007
  • Factors predicting for urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy., 2004
  • Stereotactic fractionated radiotherapy for parasellar meningiomas, a preliminary report of visual outcomes., 2005
  • Summary of the RTOG 95-08phase III randomized trial of whole brain radiation with or without stereotactic radiosurgery boost, 2004
  • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007

Dr. McElveen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McElveen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McElveen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McElveen to family and friends

Dr. McElveen's Performance

This office by far has the most professional, compassionate staff I have ever seen. Taking my dad here every day was hard enough, but with the bright smile's and loving staff it made life much easier. Thank you Dr. McElveen and the wonderful staff for making a difference, I highly recommend all of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mc Elveen, is a very good Oncologist. She is kind, understanding and has a lot of patience. She is also very knowledgeable and her staff is highly qualified and professional. I would highly recommend her to any one who is in need of the service she provides.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We weren't certain about the location but at the encouragement of our surgeon we made the drive and boy are we glad we did. Dr McElveen was professional, knowledgeable, took her time and really explained the process to us, answered all of our questions, was very kind and made us feel comfortable...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly, easy to talk to , and she is a good listener. I can say the same for all of the staff as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Tracy McElveen has continued to give me outstanding care, and I recommend her to highly to anyone!
Are you Dr. McElveen?