Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD

Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD

Oncology  |
Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read her story

1770 Presidential Cir

Snellville, GA 30078

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. McElveen

See how frequently Dr. McElveen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Lung Cancer

Dr. McElveen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. McElveen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McElveen "Dr. Tracy McElveen is a board certified Radiation Oncologist. Vantage Oncology provides quality, personalized cancer care in a community setting."

This content was provided by Dr. McElveen "I believe in treating patients how I would want to be treated if I were in their shoes. I would want someone to take the time to explain my diagnosis, then walk me through the care plan step by step. I would want them to talk to me without using medical jargon and explain what I can expect from my treatment, so that I could prepare myself mentally and physically for the process. As a physician, I feel that it is my duty to educate patients, involve them in the treatment decisions, then execute their care to the highest quality standards."

• Oncology

• Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Tonsil Cancer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases

• Radiation Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Stetson University
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Basic and Advanced Techniques in Prostate Brachytherapy, 2005
  • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007
  • Factors predicting for urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy., 2004
  • Stereotactic fractionated radiotherapy for parasellar meningiomas, a preliminary report of visual outcomes., 2005
  • Summary of the RTOG 95-08phase III randomized trial of whole brain radiation with or without stereotactic radiosurgery boost, 2004
  • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007

Dr. McElveen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McElveen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McElveen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McElveen to family and friends
Dr. McElveen's Performance
in Dacula GA |
Dr Tracy McElveen has continued to give me outstanding care, and I recommend her to highly to anyone!
in Stonemountain, GA |
My experience with Dr. McElveen has been great. I trust her with doing all of my treatments. She gives good information and she has great information about all of the treatments that she gives.
Snellville, GA |
I consulted with Dr. McElveen twice about quitting radiation therapy(R/T). Both times she listened intensely, was compassionate, respectful, and provided me information I needed to make my decision to continue with R/T.. Her knowledge, compassion, info provided, caring authentic attitude and the fact she took a lot of time for me helped me make the best decision to complete R/T. If it wasn’t for Dr. McElveen I definitely would have quit R/T. I have the highest respect for her.
in Snellville, GA |
I must say Dr. McElveen and the staff are truly amazing!!!! Finding out that you have cancer is the worst feeling in the world!!! When I had to start radiation treatment and meet everyone here, I felt the compassion that the have for their patients!!! Dr. McElveen is such a wonderful lady that is very passionate about her job and takes very good care of her patients. I would highly recommend her!!
I have total trust in Dr. McElveen and her staff. I would highly recommend her practice to family and friends. I travel over an hour to see her. It's worth the drive .
in El Segundo, CA |
Dr. McElveen has been a very important factor in my recovery. From the first time I came in, she was very personable and took a lot of time explaining my radiation treatment. She really cares about her patients. I 100% would recommend Dr. McElveen to anyone going through cancer and needing a Radiation Oncologist. She's one of the best! I'm very grateful for her and her amazing staff!
in Snellville |
Dr mcelveen is wonderful I got the best care at her office. She is so professional and knowledgeable about her field. It was their care and encouragement that gave me the strength to complete my treatment. I am so blessed to have been her patient.
in SNELLVILLE, GEORGIA |
Dr. McElveen is the best there is, she puts her patients first. I would probably not be alive today without her.
in El Segundo, CA |
Very thorough and thoughtful, explained everything, answered all questions.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. McElveen was very approachable and kept me at ease. She made suggestions to help me with everyday comfort and provided me what I needed. When I was having issues with my skin, she offered her cell number just in case I needed to reach her. She was always timely, patient and just kind??
El Segundo, CA |
Dr. McElveen and her staff are exceptional. They are caring, competent, knowledgeable, and always willing to listen. My six weeks of treatment went much more smoothly because of their recommendations and suggestions to help me feel better. There is no doubt that I would recommend Dr. McElveen to my family and friends.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. McElveen and staff made my experience with them as pleasurable as it could possibly be. They were friendly, caring and professional. I highly recommend this practice to anyone and am so happy a practice with such high standards is local to me.
in Norcross, GA |
Caring, knowledgeable, professional. Thank you Dr. McElveen
in Snellville, GA |
My experience here has been great! Everyone was wonderful to me. Dr McElveen was a very good listener and a caring physician. The staff was always friendly and welcoming. I couldn't have done it without this fantastic team. I would highly recommend this physician and clinic to anyone going through radiation treatment.
in El Segundo, CA |
She's shows that she really cares about you.
in Snellville, GA |
Services were on time and well done. I am entirely satisfied with the care I received. Dr McElveen was excellent. I would highly recommend this office.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Great experience. Friendly and kind to our Mom.
in El Segundo, CA |
Fantastic all the way around! The staff was very sweet to me and always made me feel better. The doctor was wonderful. She provided me with a lot of information and was very caring. I cant thank the whole crew enough. The clinic is beautiful and very calming.
in Dacula, GA |
Timely, orderly, friendly, clean and immaculate office environment. Very professional. I appreciate her extending herself to me.
Dr. McElveen is an exceptionally and talented physician. She explains information in a clear and concise, and caring manner. The entire staff is efficient and caring. I would recommend this staff to anyone
in Stone Mountain, GA |
My experience with Dr. McElveen was totally positive. She thoroughly explained the purpose and procedures of the treatments, and her entire medical team was instrumental in helping me reach my goal... a healthier me! Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. McElveen to anyone who wants quality service.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD?
Are you Dr. McElveen?