Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD

Oncology | Female

Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD
Dr. Tracy McElveen is a board certified Radiation Oncologist. Vantage Oncology provides quality, personalized cancer care in a community setting.

Dr. McElveen's Care Philosophy

I believe in treating patients how I would want to be treated if I were in their shoes. I would want someone to take the time to explain my diagnosis, then walk me through the care plan step by step. I would want them to talk to me without using medical jargon and explain what I can expect from my treatment, so that I could prepare myself mentally and physically for the process. As a physician, I feel that it is my duty to educate patients, involve them in the treatment decisions, then execute their care to the highest quality standards.

Dr. McElveen's Experience

See how Dr. McElveen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McElveen

Dr. McElveen accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. McElveen is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. McElveen has admitting privileges.

Dr. McElveen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McElveen to family and friends
Dr. McElveen's Performance
in SNELLVILLE, GEORGIA |
Dr. McElveen is the best there is, she puts her patients first. I would probably not be alive today without her.
in El Segundo, CA |
Very thorough and thoughtful, explained everything, answered all questions.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. McElveen was very approachable and kept me at ease. She made suggestions to help me with everyday comfort and provided me what I needed. When I was having issues with my skin, she offered her cell number just in case I needed to reach her. She was always timely, patient and just kind??
El Segundo, CA |
Dr. McElveen and her staff are exceptional. They are caring, competent, knowledgeable, and always willing to listen. My six weeks of treatment went much more smoothly because of their recommendations and suggestions to help me feel better. There is no doubt that I would recommend Dr. McElveen to my family and friends.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. McElveen and staff made my experience with them as pleasurable as it could possibly be. They were friendly, caring and professional. I highly recommend this practice to anyone and am so happy a practice with such high standards is local to me.
in Norcross, GA |
Caring, knowledgeable, professional. Thank you Dr. McElveen
in Snellville, GA |
My experience here has been great! Everyone was wonderful to me. Dr McElveen was a very good listener and a caring physician. The staff was always friendly and welcoming. I couldn't have done it without this fantastic team. I would highly recommend this physician and clinic to anyone going through radiation treatment.
in El Segundo, CA |
She's shows that she really cares about you.
in Snellville, GA |
Services were on time and well done. I am entirely satisfied with the care I received. Dr McElveen was excellent. I would highly recommend this office.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Great experience. Friendly and kind to our Mom.
in El Segundo, CA |
Fantastic all the way around! The staff was very sweet to me and always made me feel better. The doctor was wonderful. She provided me with a lot of information and was very caring. I cant thank the whole crew enough. The clinic is beautiful and very calming.
in Dacula, GA |
Timely, orderly, friendly, clean and immaculate office environment. Very professional. I appreciate her extending herself to me.
Dr. McElveen is an exceptionally and talented physician. She explains information in a clear and concise, and caring manner. The entire staff is efficient and caring. I would recommend this staff to anyone
in Stone Mountain, GA |
My experience with Dr. McElveen was totally positive. She thoroughly explained the purpose and procedures of the treatments, and her entire medical team was instrumental in helping me reach my goal... a healthier me! Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. McElveen to anyone who wants quality service.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy McElveen, MD?
Are you Dr. McElveen?

Compare Dr. McElveen

Dr. McElveen says...

Dr. McElveen's Care Philosophy

Dr. McElveen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oncology
  •  Board certified in Radiation Oncology

• Basic and Advanced Techniques in Prostate Brachytherapy, 2005
    • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007
    • Factors predicting for urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy., 2004
    • Stereotactic fractionated radiotherapy for parasellar meningiomas, a preliminary report of visual outcomes., 2005
    • Summary of the RTOG 95-08phase III randomized trial of whole brain radiation with or without stereotactic radiosurgery boost, 2004
    • The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story., 2007

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. McElveen's Board Certifications

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 2005

Stetson University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. McElveen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McElveen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oncology