Rheumatology  |
Dr. Tracy Lovell, MD
Dr. Tracy Lovell, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Lovell is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 500

Gainesville, GA 30501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Lovell

See how frequently Dr. Lovell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Sjögren's Syndrome

Dr. Lovell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Systemic Vasculitis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Musc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Nc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Lovell has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Lovell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lovell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lovell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lovell to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Lovell's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Suwanee, GA |
After seeing the reviews here, I could not believe what my experience turned out to be. We (my wife was with me) were greeted about ten minutes early for our appointment by Nurse Lavonne, who was delightful. When Dr. Lovell came in, she was cordial, but got right to the point (for which I was happy; I was not there to talk about the weather). She was professional, thorough, thoughtful, answered all our questions readily, and was very interested in ME! I loved every bit of the process.
Flowery Branch, GA |
My wife has seen Dr. Lovell for years and anyone who has seen her knows she like to use the word angry for the joints inflamed and sore. Very unprofessional and if she knew how bad the pain is maybe she could show a little more compassion.
Marble, nc |
My husband was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and we went to her twice. Each time she did not act like she really cared what was going on with him. All she wanted to do was prescribe more medication. Not get to the root of the problem. Then last July we received a letter saying she would no longer be my husbands doctor because we had not complied with all their specifications. I called numerous times to see what was going on and no one could tell me. She fired him from being her patient!!!
in Gainesville, GA |
I recently had an initial appointment with Dr. Tracy Lovell. I found her to be pleasant, patient, and attentive. She listen to my complaints. Explained each symptom to me. Gave me plenty of time to explain my situation and plenty of time to ask questions, which she answered individually. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends as being knowledgeable, professional and approachable.
in Dahlonega, GA |
Her bedside manner is almost to the point of rudeness and she seems unapproachable and put out when asked questions. Left this doctor's care and her practice.
in Gainesville, Ga |
I have seen Dr. Lovell for 2 years now. She has always been on top of my care. She helped me get a diagnosis and was willing to reach out and discuss my care with the other doctors I was seeing. I have never had a doctor who has gone so far as she has in pursuing a diagnosis and helping me get my health under control. I also feel that she always takes the time to listen to me and any health related issues she looks into. The office staff and nurses are nice but not overly friendly.
in Gainesville, GA |
Worst experience I have ever had in my 50+ years as a patient and as a medical professional. As I was shocked and dismayed at my diagnosis, she labeled my response and questions as angry, demanding and challenging. Lacks compassion, not patient oriented, and in my case totally misread my reaction to being given bad news . She does not establish rapport, instead appears to want to move patients out the door in a robotic way without any connection whatsoever. Cold and uncaring.
in Gainesville GA |
If I could give them no star at all, I would. Awful parking, rude staff, then the doctor refused to see me. Because I didn't show up early for my new pt appointment. This office is not worth the hassle! Plus you hold forever on the out dated and over worked phone system. I will never recommend any diagnostic clinic provider after this experience. Must have more patients then they can take care of now.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Lovell, MD?
Are you Dr. Lovell?