Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD

Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD

Dermatology | Female

KUYKENDALL DERMATOLOGY 10115 E 80th St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kuykendall specializes in Dermatology and practices in Tulsa, OK. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kuykendall? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kuykendall's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kuykendall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuykendall

Dr. Kuykendall accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuykendall's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuykendall to family and friends
3.6
Experience with Dr. Kuykendall
Dr. Kuykendall's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (93)
in Jenks, OK |
Not only is her office staff extremely rude, but she doesn't accept responsibly for them. She blames it on you as a patient. Many times I have been given the wrong information regarding my medicine. I truly do not see how she is still in business if this is how she has been conducting herself. I would not recommend going to Dr. Kuykendall unless you enjoy being humiliated.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is very nice. Her office staff is not. Being on an acne medication is already stressful and the office staff is not helpful at all. I have been given the wrong information on numerous occasions and have even been hung up on trying to get info. There are strict schedules that have to be followed on acne medications and when the office staff gives you wrong info when you ask them to look at your chart, it messes everything up. Her staff is rude and makes you feel bad about yourself.
in Bixby, OK |
The front desk receptionist was very rude to her coworkers upon our arrival. When Dr. Kuykendall came into our room she introduced herself to my daughter but didn't even acknowledge me, her mother. I understand we each have our own personal taste, but a dermatologist with a tattoo on her leg is just unprofessional! We will be going elsewhere!
in Tulsa, OK |
Had a surgery & Dr. Kuykendall & staff made it as easy as could have been. The best possible experience I could have asked for!
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is the ultimate professional and has helped me immensely! She is incredibly knowledgable and has taken a great deal of time with me. Highly recommend!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great doctor! Very friendly!
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a medical doctor. My wife went for a mole removal. Dr. Kuykendall performed a punch biopsy and didn't take the entire lesion out. It recurred and subsequently she performed excisional biopsy which required suturing. Well, the sutures were not tied properly, went loose and that caused wound to dehise, leaving my wife with a large wide scar. We subsequently received a bill for nearly 1000$ for a 10 min procedure with poor cosmetically outcome. Make yourself a favor and don't go there.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a physician in Tulsa that refers patient to Dr. Kuykendall and also utilize her for my dermatological needs. I have been very satisfied with my personal treatment and the care of my patients.
in Bixby, OK |
love all the staff all are super friendly and Dr, K is very good at addressing all my concerns and answering questions i may have.
in Sapulpa, OK |
My pediatrician sent my 4mo old here for a hemangioma. This doctor told me that hemangioma's are common (which they are) and that we worry too much as new moms even though my baby was in pain and there were dark black spots on it. After going to another doc, I was told that it was infected and to stop putting the steroid cream on it that Kuykendall had prescribed. It's one thing if Kuykendall just wasn't experienced in those but to imply that I was just worrying too much is unprofessional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Kuykendall is a brilliant person, friendly, knowledgable, warm, and interested in me and my daughter as patients. She is my dermatologist and I recommend her without reservation.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing. Anything that needs to be taken care of, she is willing to put in the time to ensure the patient is happy. I am a very picky person when it comes to doctors. I want to be treated well, and I expect exceptional service. Dr. Kuykendall did exactly this. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuykendall?

• Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

Oklahoma University Health Science Center

Completed in 2004

Oklahoma University Health Science Center

Completed in 2007

Dr. Kuykendall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuykendall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuykendall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kuykendall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
  • Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kuykendall

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kuykendall's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kuykendall

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients