Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Dr. Kuykendall's Experience

See how Dr. Kuykendall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuykendall

Dr. Kuykendall accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuykendall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuykendall to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kuykendall's Performance
Jenks, OK |
They don't communicate well with patients. I had to call at least 4 times to figure out my prescription. When I go for an appointment, I often wait over 45 minutes only to see the doctor for 3 minutes. She rushed through our appointment and did not take the time to explain a complicated medication to me. I am switching doctors.
Bixby, OK |
Unnecessary waiting, office personnel confusion, constant phone tag to get test results, medical assistant inconsistencies, doctor tardiness when I finally get into the exam room, endless holds on phone only to get the response, "The medical assistant will call you back," overall impression the "more patients, the more the money." This practice seems to have it all. Sorry. I'm going back to my previous dermatologist.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
i went in for a full body exam. She was able to perform the exam and freeze 3 spots in less than 15 minutes. No conversation, she seemed irritated the whole time, and she left the exam room quickly without any discussion. She may also be running a day care in the office because there were a couple of kids running around and being loud. Walls between rooms are paper thin so you can also hear what is happening nearby. I want a doctor that cares about helping the patient. I won't be back.
Couldn't have asked for a more talented doctor. And on top of that, the office staff are so kind and helpful. 100% likely to recommend.
Caring and knowledgeable!
I would highly recommend Dr. Kuykendall. From making my appointment, registration, and my office visit, Dr. Kuykendall and her staff were top notch. The staff were kind, my appointment was on time, and never did I feel that Dr. Kuykendall was in a rush to get to the next patient. I was beyond impressed with my experience with this office.
in BROKEN ARROW OK |
TERRIBLE!!!!! Worst experience I have ever had dealing with a Doctor office. By God, if you don't have every bit of your insurance information on your person, then you will absolutely not be seen or even allowed back there to look at the Doctor. I had a picture of the front of my card and they spoke to my insurance and was being emailed the rest of the information, but because they didn't get it right then, I couldn't be seen. This office doesn't care at all for you. They just want your money.
in Muskogee, OK |
Went in for help on Dandruff after using some steroid shampoos given to me by other dermatologists that was not working. Spent about 3 minutes with her (not an exaggeration). She gave me some shampoo that you can buy on the shelf at Wal-Mart (neutrogena) and gave me a prescription for basically the same stuff I had been using. The lack of care was pretty evident. Worst part, I get a bill in, a month later, for $110. For 3 minutes...and no help.
in Tulsa, OK |
my wife and I just left there and are very pleased with how our visit went. Dr. Kuykendall was very caring and took time to explain to both of us all of our questions. Very smart with lots of degrees
in Tulsa, OK |
Staff is great and very organized. they all seem to care about patients and giving good care. recommend to everyone and all my friends
in Jenks, OK |
I scheduled for my son to be seen because of his acne concerns. The office called to reschedule me 1 hour before his appointment. I accepted the next day appointment only to be called 2 hours before his appointment to be rescheduled again. The third attempt to have him seen, I received yet another phone call 1 hour prior to his appointment and they needed to reschedule again. I do NOT recommend this office. Please find someone that handles business better!!
in Tulsa, OK |
Very knowledgeable, friendly staff, exceeded my expectations!
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kurkendall is excellent!!! Knowledgeable, kind, caring & engaging. Took a careful approach to a new "spot" in my scalp---- a pre-cancerous lesion--- now gone thanks to Dr. K--- I will be diligent with my follow up check-ups!!!!
in Tulsa, OK |
Over the past few years I've visited Dr. Kuykendall several times; twice for a skin condition and once for a scary looking, fast growing nodule. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. Dr. Kuykendall greeted me with a smile and firm handshake. She very professionally answered all my questions and treated me successfully. I strongly recommend her!
in Bixby, OK |
I am so thankful for Dr. Kuykendall and staff. She did a punch biopsy on my son which was so seemless and thorough. He has no scar and she followed up quickly with the results. She has also helped with any question or concern I have had. I am truly thankful for her and her expertise.
in Durant, Ok |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kuykendall for years. I loved the idea of having a woman Dr for my derm needs. She is highly professional very intelligent and knowledgeable in dermatology and she will work with you to find a resolve or the best individualized treatment for you. For patients that say theyve had a bad experience I wouldn't bet it is due to the staff or the quality of care Dr Kuykendall provides. Amazing place and will continue to send family and friends!
in morris, oklahoma |
Moved here recently from Shawnee where for almost six years I was under the care of a great dermatologist for treatment of chronic psoratic arthritis. I never thought I would find a physician I was that comfortable with and trusted that much. I was referred to Dr Kuykendall and have been nothing but impressed. Her medical expertise and care is stellar. Your greeted by the doctor with a firm handshake, disarming smile and she looks you in the eye. For top quality care you will find it here.
in Jenks, OK |
Not only is her office staff extremely rude, but she doesn't accept responsibly for them. She blames it on you as a patient. Many times I have been given the wrong information regarding my medicine. I truly do not see how she is still in business if this is how she has been conducting herself. I would not recommend going to Dr. Kuykendall unless you enjoy being humiliated.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is very nice. Her office staff is not. Being on an acne medication is already stressful and the office staff is not helpful at all. I have been given the wrong information on numerous occasions and have even been hung up on trying to get info. There are strict schedules that have to be followed on acne medications and when the office staff gives you wrong info when you ask them to look at your chart, it messes everything up. Her staff is rude and makes you feel bad about yourself.
in Bixby, OK |
The front desk receptionist was very rude to her coworkers upon our arrival. When Dr. Kuykendall came into our room she introduced herself to my daughter but didn't even acknowledge me, her mother. I understand we each have our own personal taste, but a dermatologist with a tattoo on her leg is just unprofessional! We will be going elsewhere!
in Tulsa, OK |
Had a surgery & Dr. Kuykendall & staff made it as easy as could have been. The best possible experience I could have asked for!
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is the ultimate professional and has helped me immensely! She is incredibly knowledgable and has taken a great deal of time with me. Highly recommend!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great doctor! Very friendly!
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a medical doctor. My wife went for a mole removal. Dr. Kuykendall performed a punch biopsy and didn't take the entire lesion out. It recurred and subsequently she performed excisional biopsy which required suturing. Well, the sutures were not tied properly, went loose and that caused wound to dehise, leaving my wife with a large wide scar. We subsequently received a bill for nearly 1000$ for a 10 min procedure with poor cosmetically outcome. Make yourself a favor and don't go there.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a physician in Tulsa that refers patient to Dr. Kuykendall and also utilize her for my dermatological needs. I have been very satisfied with my personal treatment and the care of my patients.
in Bixby, OK |
love all the staff all are super friendly and Dr, K is very good at addressing all my concerns and answering questions i may have.
in Sapulpa, OK |
My pediatrician sent my 4mo old here for a hemangioma. This doctor told me that hemangioma's are common (which they are) and that we worry too much as new moms even though my baby was in pain and there were dark black spots on it. After going to another doc, I was told that it was infected and to stop putting the steroid cream on it that Kuykendall had prescribed. It's one thing if Kuykendall just wasn't experienced in those but to imply that I was just worrying too much is unprofessional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Kuykendall is a brilliant person, friendly, knowledgable, warm, and interested in me and my daughter as patients. She is my dermatologist and I recommend her without reservation.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Kuykendall is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing. Anything that needs to be taken care of, she is willing to put in the time to ensure the patient is happy. I am a very picky person when it comes to doctors. I want to be treated well, and I expect exceptional service. Dr. Kuykendall did exactly this. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuykendall?

Compare Dr. Kuykendall

Dr. Kuykendall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Kuykendall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuykendall's Board Certifications

• Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Oklahoma University Health Science Center

Completed in 2004

Oklahoma University Health Science Center

Completed in 2007

Dr. Kuykendall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuykendall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology