Dr. Tracy Glass, DO

Dr. Tracy Glass, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Tracy Glass, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Abilene, TX. She is 43 years old.

1680 Antilley Rd Ste 321

Abilene, TX 79606

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Glass

See how frequently Dr. Glass performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Glass's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Glass "I love my job as an ob/gyn and I love serving the community of Abilene and surrounding areas. I have a wonderfully caring staff and my patients let me know how much they appreciate that. I want patients to feel comfortable during their visit and I make every effort to listen to their concerns and answer all of their questions. I believe medicine is a partnership between the patient and the physician, so I will take time to explain my recommendations in a way that patients can understand. I want each patient to play an active role in her healthcare decisions."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hysterectomy - Open
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening

• Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Glass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glass to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Glass' Performance
in Bangs, Tx |
I have seen Dr Glass for 5 years, and she is an excellent Doctor. I have endometriosis and a history of ovarian cysts, she has preformed 2 surgeries on me for these issues, as well as cared for me during my first pregnancy & is currently treating me for me second. She has been excellent every step of the way- I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Abilene, TX |
Dr. Glass was very professional during my physical exam. After she finished with the exam, she took the time to answer questions that I had about pain remedies and different treatment options. She has an excellent bedside manner.
in Abilene, TX |
This office is beautiful inside... but the front desk staff are very unhelpful. They say they send out emails to remind patients about appointments...yeah right. I never recieved a reminder call,text, mail or email to remind me of an appointment i made months in advance. I never got anything in the mail except a week after my appointment to say i missed it and to call and reschedule... i called and Now 3 months later a bill for $50 comes in the mail...very poor paitent communication skills
I had a spontaneous abortion at 10 weeks and Dr. Glass refused to do a sonogram on me or offer any type of support because she was Busy It was a very difficult time for myself and my husband and she had no sympathy. I wouldn't recommend her or Kroeger to anyone!! Awful experience! And scheduling appointments was almost impossible
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Glass, DO?
Are you Dr. Glass?