Dr. Tracy Brito, MD

Phlebology •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Brito

Mercy Health Vein Clinic

3401 N Perryville Rd # 201 Rockford, IL 61114

Dr. Tracy Brito, MD is a phlebologist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences in 1980 and specializes in phlebology and internal medicine.

Dr. Brito's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brito

Dr. Brito?
Dr. Brito's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tracy Brito, MD
Dr. Brito went above and beyond for my vascular surgery. She takes so much time to make sure you understand what is needed for your vascular health. She totally could be a teaching Doctor. I can't say enough about how excellent she is and so is her team from scheduling to assistants. Exceptional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
Dr. Brito and her staff are top notch. They make surgery a pleasant and very relaxing atmosphere. Dr. Brito and her nurses make you feel like you are family. Treat you with the utmost respect. The procedure was great and she performed it flawlessly I feel great after. She did both of my legs and they are doing great. I would recommend her to anyone who needs vein surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
This is the definition a doctor! I cannot say enough good about care & staff. Usually don't leave comments regarding doctors, but she goes over and above & then some, to make sure I am provided with the best medical treatments possible & other options. If I had to look up Dr. in dictionary, her picture would be there. I feel each patient ought to have a good working relationship with their doctor & she treated me as the most importably person within her care. Find out 4 yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Brito as my doctor for my vein procedures. I can't say enough about her. I had several procedures done and met with her in the office quite a few times before we were all done with my issues, and I couldn't be more happy and satisfied. I feel like a new person, and by the time we were done, I felt as though I had made a new friend. She was professional, yet personable and compassionate. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
I had my varicose veins treated by Dr. Brito over 5 years ago. She did a fantastic job and my legs still look normal. Not embarrassed to wear shorts since. She is a great doctor and knows her specialty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
Dr. Brito is an excellent doctor, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking treatment for varicose veins. The staff is also top notch and make you feel really relaxed.
Thanks Tim Hope you are feeling good. I am so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
Dr Brito is the most compassionate doctor I HAVE EVER SEEN(and iI am 65 years old) She is a shining example of a doctor who cares when a patient is scared, she takes the time to answer questions and asks you if you have any questions. Most importantly she takes the time to get to know her patient. Her staff is A-1 they all work together for their patient. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS COMFORTABLE IN A DOCTORS OFFICE IN MY LIFE !!!!
Thank you Denise We appreciate your kind words....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
I would highly recommend she and her staff, they are a wonderful team.
Thanks We miss you Shelly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
I have had two appointments for my procedures so far. Dr. Brito takes the time to explain each process. While doing the procedures, I feel like i was meeting a group of people for coffee. It was just a normal conversation about everyday occurrences, exchanging recipe ideas, etc. Dr Brito gives you her cell phone number to contact her directly after hours with any questions you may have so you do not have to go through an answering service and speak with a different dr who didn't see you
What an amazing review. Thank you I have given my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
I found Dr. Brito by chance through this website. I had extreme issues relating to swollen legs and feet. My primary doctor would just recommend I increase my increase of Lasix. This worked for a while but it seemed like a never-ending process. I was having issues tolerating the increased Lasix as I also have urinary incontinence so I searched for a doctor who could possibly provide me with a different outlook. I found Dr. Brito and asked my primary for referral. Best thing I ever did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brito?

I have devoted the last 15 of my practice life to the care of patients with vein disease.My staff and I work as a team. We maintain a state of the art facility to professionally evaluate our patients. We always put their needs first . We provide a wi...

• Phlebology

University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences
1980
University of Cape Town

Dr. Brito accepts

Dr. Brito accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Brito treats your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brito treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)