Dr. Tracy C. Brito, MD

Dr. Tracy C. Brito, MD

Phlebology | Female | 59 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I have devoted the last 12 of my practice life to the care of patients with vein disease.My staff and I work as a team. We maintain a state of the art facility to professionally evaluate our patients. We always put their needs first . We provide a wide array of options for treatment, always selecting the least invasive,most conservative appropriate care for patients. We take time to explain the disease process and treatment options to patients in terms that our patients easily understand I invite you to visit our office and experience the difference when you are treated by experienced compassionate professionalsRead more

Dr. Brito's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brito's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brito

Dr. Brito accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brito has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Brito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brito to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Brito
Dr. Brito's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (22)
in Poplar Grove, IL |
I found Dr. Brito by chance through this website. I had extreme issues relating to swollen legs and feet. My primary doctor would just recommend I increase my increase of Lasix. This worked for a while but it seemed like a never-ending process. I was having issues tolerating the increased Lasix as I also have urinary incontinence so I searched for a doctor who could possibly provide me with a different outlook. I found Dr. Brito and asked my primary for referral. Best thing I ever did.
in Beloit, WI |
Dr. Brito and her staff are top notch medical professionals, and wonderful people as well. Throughout the procedures I had to both legs, I never felt pressured to have anything unnecessary done. They did everything they could to ensure I was well informed and completely comfortable with everything. It has been several months since my last procedure, and the level of difference in quality of life is significant. Should I ever need additional vein surgery, Dr. Brito will be my first choice.
in Rockford, il |
Dr Brito is one of the most compassionate, thorough physicians I have had the privilege to see. She took as much time as was needed to ask me questions about my health and to examine me. She was amazing! I wish there were more doctors like her.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy C. Brito, MD?
Are you Dr. Brito?

Compare Dr. Brito

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.