Phlebology  |
Dr. Tracy Brito, MD
Dr. Tracy Brito, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Rockford, IL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Brito is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital.

3401 N Perryville Rd # 201

Rockford, IL 61114

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Brito

I have devoted the last 12 of my practice life to the care of patients with vein disease.My staff and I work as a team. We maintain a state of the art facility to professionally evaluate our patients. We always put their needs first . We provide a wide array of options for treatment, always selecting the least invasive,most conservative appropriate care for patients. We take time to explain the disease process and treatment options to patients in terms that our patients easily understand

I invite you to visit our office and experience the difference when you are treated by experienced compassionate professionals

Dr. Brito's Experience

Dr. Brito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology

• Lower Extremity Peripheral Ultrasound
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Cape Town
  • Diplomate of the American College of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • REGISTERED VASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Brito has no media or publications listed.

• Afrikaans

Dr. Brito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brito to family and friends
Dr. Brito's Performance
Rockford, IL |
I had my varicose veins treated by Dr. Brito over 5 years ago. She did a fantastic job and my legs still look normal. Not embarrassed to wear shorts since. She is a great doctor and knows her specialty.
in loves park, il |
Dr. Brito is an excellent doctor, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking treatment for varicose veins. The staff is also top notch and make you feel really relaxed.
in rockford, il |
Dr Brito is the most compassionate doctor I HAVE EVER SEEN(and iI am 65 years old) She is a shining example of a doctor who cares when a patient is scared, she takes the time to answer questions and asks you if you have any questions. Most importantly she takes the time to get to know her patient. Her staff is A-1 they all work together for their patient. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS COMFORTABLE IN A DOCTORS OFFICE IN MY LIFE !!!!
in Rockford, IL |
I would highly recommend she and her staff, they are a wonderful team.
Janesville, WI |
I have had two appointments for my procedures so far. Dr. Brito takes the time to explain each process. While doing the procedures, I feel like i was meeting a group of people for coffee. It was just a normal conversation about everyday occurrences, exchanging recipe ideas, etc. Dr Brito gives you her cell phone number to contact her directly after hours with any questions you may have so you do not have to go through an answering service and speak with a different dr who didn't see you
in Poplar Grove, IL |
I found Dr. Brito by chance through this website. I had extreme issues relating to swollen legs and feet. My primary doctor would just recommend I increase my increase of Lasix. This worked for a while but it seemed like a never-ending process. I was having issues tolerating the increased Lasix as I also have urinary incontinence so I searched for a doctor who could possibly provide me with a different outlook. I found Dr. Brito and asked my primary for referral. Best thing I ever did.
in Beloit, WI |
Dr. Brito and her staff are top notch medical professionals, and wonderful people as well. Throughout the procedures I had to both legs, I never felt pressured to have anything unnecessary done. They did everything they could to ensure I was well informed and completely comfortable with everything. It has been several months since my last procedure, and the level of difference in quality of life is significant. Should I ever need additional vein surgery, Dr. Brito will be my first choice.
in Rockford, il |
Dr Brito is one of the most compassionate, thorough physicians I have had the privilege to see. She took as much time as was needed to ask me questions about my health and to examine me. She was amazing! I wish there were more doctors like her.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Brito, MD?
Are you Dr. Brito?