Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Traci White, MD
Dr. Traci White, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 4 years. Dr. White is affiliated with Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital.

Pain Management Of Tulsa

6802 S Olympia Ave Ste 100

Tulsa, OK 74132

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. White

Dr. White's Experience

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
2.5
Dr. White's Performance
    FAIR
Bartlesville, OK |
Do NOT visit Traci White if you need your pain medication! She will force you into getting injections, and if you decline, or even if insurance won't cover it- She will refuse to refill your script, and place you on a Do Not Prescribe list. I repeat, if you NEED your pain medication: You have a high chance of losing it if you come to Traci White for pain management. Only type of pain management Dr. White provides is additional pain.
in Tulsa, Ok |
I have been seeing Dr, White for the last three years and am very satisfied. I prefer to have my epidurals done at the Spine Hospital. The staff there are terrific and the facility is spotless. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone needing epidurals for pain management.
This doctor frightens me
Oologah, OK |
Her assistant is horrible, rude,dishonest. Appts. are scheduled so far off, and you can't get in, you'd better be 15 min. early or more bc if you are five minutes late; they will not let you in. You have to reschedule. Look for weeks, or a month or more for next appt. She is in and out BC she is busy. She is smart, knowledgeable, and she strictly adheres to the new strict Rx regulations. If it's serious pain relief u want or need, go elsewhere.....
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Just had first visit to Dr White this morning, she is knowledgeable, caring & offers detailed explanation. I would recommend her to anyone needing pain management options. The support staff are super friendly as well.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have had 2 injections in the last 6 weeks, she's says she can give me more but I will need surgery. I have been on 4-5 norco daily and she decides that's to much so she prescribes 1 pill per day then when I questioned the amount her staff was extremely rude and then she decides norco isn't working so she's going to put me on tylenol 4 even though I told them I got extremely hot and itching when taking it before and it didn't touch the pain. Don't go here if you want someone to listen and help,
in Gore, OK |
She is a bad doctor. She profiles people and she doesnt care about the whole patient. If you suffer from cancer pain do not see her. She almost killed my husband with a medication she knew or should have known was not intended for a CKD patient causing ovrdose. Do not see this doctor. She doesnt spend time with patients 3 minutes tops. Not worth a 150 mile drive. She will take you off opiates if your on them and she will rely on her judgement of you rather than your actial condition to treat u
in Muskogee Oklahoma |
Shes terrible she doesn't care about anything but her own self
in Tulsa, OK |
This is the most horrid dr I've ever been to. I have Osteopenia (a bone condition) so I can't take steroids. She became my dr after my original dr left. She refused to give me the pain meds that were working replacing them for a stronger one I didn't want. When my insurance wouldn't cover it (I think she knew that) she actually told me until I take the shots she wants me to take (which are steroids the clinic she works at pushes for $$) she wouldn't even talk to me about any meds at all. BAD DR!
in Tulsa, OK |
She didn't seem listen to anything I told her about my history (what worked & what didn't, etc) then she refilled a med I just told her did nothing for me & changed the one that did help with one 3 Pharmacy's didn't carry & my insurance won't pay for anyway. I don't expect Dr's to know my Insurance Co policy's but a decent Dr let's patients ask questions & address things like that before leaving, she didn't. I called them to fix it & they sent me to voice mail. No reply back. I do NOT recommend!
in cleveland, ok |
Great dr. Very caring and very knowledgable. Understands my condition and takes great care of me. Treats us like family.
Have you seen Dr. Traci White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?