Dr. Tracey Sills, MD

Dr. Tracey Sills, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Tracey Sills, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Buford, GA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Sills is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Dr. Sills' Experience

See how Dr. Sills' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sills

Dr. Sills accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sills has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sills to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Sills' Performance
    FAIR
in Flowery Branch , GA |
Dr. Sills has been my physician for over 10 year's and has followed me through multiple hospital visits. She is knowledgeable and caring. My husband uses her too. She takes the time to listen which is rare. She has dogs in the office but they are well behaved and a joy to be around.
Buford, GA |
Dr. Sills is very nice and when you can see her she takes time to explain things to you, the problem is the wait time. I have tried several different time periods during the day and I cannot seem to go here without waiting a minimum of 45 minutes. I work and I can't afford to take a lot of time off to sit and wait.
in Hoschton, GA |
I don't get all the negative reviews here. I had a great visit with Dr. Sills. She is highly knowledgeable and really knows her stuff. She took the time with me to really get me fixed up, and explained all I needed to know. She graduated from an Ivy League school (Cornell University) and that says enough for me. She is a GREAT doctor. And I will continue to be her patient. Yes, she has dogs in the office. So what? I personally love dogs and they actually made my office visit even more pleasant.
Atlanta, GA |
Patient care is NOT their priority, getting paid is their ONLY concern. Need an immediate mammogram due to a lump I found during my routine self examination. Called & requested a written order. I'm not able to get one unless I come in for a visit. Wouldn't happen at Kaiser. I really don't have time to waste on scheduling an appointment and having to wait 3-4 hours to be seen & get the order. I pray that they are able to sleep at night KNOWINGLY risking their patients health! #saveyourownlife
in Flowery Branch, GA. |
I have been seeing Dr Sills since the early 2000's. The Dr Sills and I don't always agree one hundred percent she is always had my health and safety and her high is concerned. The appointments at Dr Sills office are sometimes lately but that's because she takes the time to listen to each of her patients to discuss a plan of action and let them know in detail what is going on. There are dogs in the office which actually I like they always come out and greet me the kind of put my mind at ease.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Sills did not tell my daughter, who was born with seizures, that she was decreasing medication. When we went to pick up the prescriptions, that is when we found out. We will not be going back as my daughter is now having trouble after 13 years of seizure free with the right medication her neurologist put her on in Daytona Beach, Florida. We are seeing a new doctor that has Neurologist included in his practice. She is so unprofessional and should have her license removed.
It was horrible
Have you seen Dr. Tracey Sills, MD?
Are you Dr. Sills?

Compare Dr. Sills

Dr. Sills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Sills does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sills and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch

Graduated in 1991

Jfk Med Center
    Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
    Ny and Presby Hp Cornell Campus

Dr. Sills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sills does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sills and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.