Dr. Tracey O. Pennington, MD

Dr. Tracey O. Pennington, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine | Female | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

We place an emphasis on providing first rate patient care.Read more

Dr. Pennington's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pennington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pennington

Dr. Pennington accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Pennington has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pennington
Dr. Pennington's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (47)
Dr. Pennington Says:

Dear Patients, Our goal is to always provide you with quality health care in a patient friendly atmosphere. Please let us know how we are doing. Do not hesitate to call our office.

Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Pennington is a good doctor but it is a nightmare to get anyone on the phone to try to schedule an appointment or to talk to anyone about your care that is the only downfall for this practice
in virginia beach, va |
I have to say that I've been to different pain mgmt Drs as I have a lot of chronic conditions I have to say that she is the first pain mgmt doctor that I have ran across that is even willing to halfway listen to what is going on with me and to try to get my pain under control. I've been in the medical field for over 22 yrs I have to say in my opinion she cares about her patients. I wish she would take more time with me as a patient to listen to my other issues and concerns about my pain.
in Hampton, VA |
Very rigid pain management. Not willing to take all factors into account when addressing chronic pain relief. Can not recommend.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Awful. I despise this woman. Shes doesn't care about her patients. She doesn't let you finish a sentence and she walks out of the room when her patients get distraught. What kind of doctor high tails it out of the room when her patient is stressed and overwhelmed and starts to cry? She didn't take the time to have a conversation with me with out interrupting every word i said. She then sends in her nurse to deal with me who is just as cold as she is. What if I was suicidal? Double books too.
in Virginia Beac |
Very POOR, I am a RN and know the difference between good and ridiculous. NEVER return phone calls. Wait WEEKS to try and get an appointment, even when it is a medical emergency. Promise to help with severe spinal pain,cleared by my insurance and kept delaying the shots,requested by 3 of my other Dr. By a demand letter.VERY POOR Dr. I am also reporting her to the Professional Board of medicine in Richmond Virginia. Total grief and stress. If this is what you want..by all means go to her.
Have you seen Dr. Tracey O. Pennington, MD?
Are you Dr. Pennington?

Compare Dr. Pennington

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.