Dr. Tracey Knott, DO

Dr. Tracey Knott, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Tracey Knott, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Knott is affiliated with Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.

Enticare PC

3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 107

Gilbert, AZ 85297

Learn about Dr. Knott

Dr. Knott's Experience

Dr. Knott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

• Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Oakland General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Oakland General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Knott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knott to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Knott's Performance
Mesa, AZ |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a doctor who is compassionate, empathetic or personable. She said she saw nothing wrong with my husband who has been having multiple sinus infections each year but suggested we get a CAT scan although she said she felt confident that there would be nothing seen on the CAT scan. So why send a self-pay client (no insurance) to spend that kind of money on a procedure for nothing? At the end, she basically walked out of the room.
Phoenix, AZ |
I didn't get to see this doctor as I was supposed to, I had to see a physician's assistant.. She was very hyper & talking so fast. She was obviously in a rush to get me out of there. She didn't bother to read my medical file before coming in,couldn't do simple math when asking about how long it had been since nasal surgery. She wanted me to take a test that my insurance wouldn't cover & said it wasn't much but didn't offer to tell how much. Also, was too hurried & was in there around 5 minutes.
Gilbert, AZ |
I think I have very high standards because of my decades in healthcare and years in EN&T. The staff was efficient and brought us to a room early since we arrived early; Dr. Knott explained the rationale for her suspicions, provided options to my very nervous husband and ultimately ended up having a procedure that verified his diagnosis. She was patient, clear, friendly, showed him on a diagram what she was looking for and what she found. Aftercare/follow up instructions were very clear. Perfect
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Knott is mine and my daughters ENT. She performed my daughters tonsillectomy recently. She was thorough, compassionate, and professional. My daughters recovery was not bad at all and Dr Knott really prepared us. I would highly recommend her. The office staff is also courteous and prompt!
Elk Grove, CA |
Dr. Knott is so friendly and professional. Every time I have a visit, she puts me at ease and listens attentively. The office staff is very nice too, especially the office manager, Christian. He is very prompt and attentive. This is a great office and I am happy to have Dr. Knott as my specialist.
in San Tan Valley |
Dr. Knott is very knowledgeable and compassionate about her specialty in ENT medicine. She seeks to find all aspects of her patient’s symptoms. I have been going to Enticare in the Gilbert office for about 1 1/2 years for allergy injections. Dr Knott diagnosed my hoarse voice as being due to allergies and acid reflux in the esophagus. She started me on acid reflux medication and sent me to a Digestive Health specialist who confirmed I had Barretts Esophagus.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Knott was wonderful with my daughter and very knowledgable. Her staff were great as well. Would reccomend!
Los Angeles, CA |
She its at good doctor
in San tan valley |
Dr. Knott is very knowledgeable and her staff is welcoming. She took the time to answer all of our questions and address any concerns that we had.
in SAN Tan valley, Az |
Dr Knott is awesome. She takes as much time as necessary to answer any questions you may have. She always returns calls if you call the office to ask a question. She is on top of things and so is the office staff. The office staff makes you feel like they know you and not like you are just another patient. I had my sinus surgery in November and everything went as good as possible.
Gilbert, AZ |
Tracey Knott and her staff at both the Gilbert and Chandler AZ offices are very arrogant and unprofessional. She has a terrible bedside manner and most her staff are very rude and incompetent. I would not refer anyone here for medical services. After a surgery is performed and the office is paid by insurance they pretty much just kick a patient to the curb and could care less about their recovery.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Knott was great and seems extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Her staff however is another story, very lazy, and not very polite. They seem more interested in talking to each other than helping patients.
Gilbert az |
I dont get all the negative surveys. Dr Knott was great with my baby.
in Gilbert, Arizona |
I took my 5 years old daughter to see Dr. Knott. We had a very good experience. The doctor was very caring. She performed surgery on my daughter at the facility with a great staff and quality service. I did not have enshurance for my daughter and the doctor gave me her best price. It was much cheaper then I'll have ensurance. I very pleased with my choice. I'll recommend Dr. Knott to my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Tracey Knott, DO?
Are you Dr. Knott?

Visit Dr. Knott

Dr. Knott accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO

Hospitals where Dr. Knott has admitting privileges

Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
3555 S Val Vista Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85297

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Knott at Enticare PC

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist