Dr. Trace Curry, MD

Dr. Trace Curry, MD

Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Trace Curry, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

10475 Reading Rd Ste 117

Cincinnati, OH 45241

Learn about Dr. Curry

See how frequently Dr. Curry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
high
Stomach Surgery
Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Curry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Revision Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Curry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curry to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Curry's Performance
in Burlington, KY |
I really like the surgery center and the office and clinic staff. My surgery went well, I never even took 1 pain pill. Dr.Curry is not a chit chat type but he is a great Surgeon. They are also thousands of dollars less than St Elizabeth for self pay patients. I'm assuming because they don't have to pay hospital OR fees because they have their own surgical center. My 1 con is I wish they would facilitate a group meeting for post op patients.
in Batavia, OH |
Dr Curry and his team are a great group of health professionals. Any questions I had were always taken seriously and answered in an hones manner. My recovery time was short, I had very little pain, and NO complications. Since having the procedure with Dr Curry I have referred several friends, family and coworkers.
in Cincinnati, Oh |
Dr. Curry is an amazing Doctor! He has helped my wife and I to lose over 300 lbs combined! I highly recommend him and his staff. Most of his staff has also had weight loss surgery through him so you know what you are going through and are extremely helpful. Hardly no wait to get in to see the doctor. We had our surgery in 2012 and we both have maintained 95% of our weight loss. We are still seeing the doctor to continue to our weight loss goal. Not far from being at my ideal weight!!
in Miamisburg, OH |
Staff is very courteous. Not judgemental as my PCP can be. Dr Curry and his staff understand how weight can be such a struggle for so many of us. I am using medication diet and exercise and I am steadily loosing weight. I recommend Dr Curry and have already sent one of my coworkers for a consult!
in Stow, OH |
Great, always responds to emails, excellent surgeon and doctor.
in Marion |
Dr Curry and staff are the most generous and thoughtful people I have ever dealt with they all have helped me in ways you could not believe his office experience and his dr manner are all outstanding, i would recommend him and his staff to any one in need
in Zanesville oh |
My experience with Dr.Curry and his staff has been the best. I've never met a more caring staff. They have encouraged me, been my cheerleader and been there for me the whole time. If I needed them they were just a phone call away. It's been 18 months since my surgery in March 2015 and I've lost 122 pds. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the help. I know the surgery wasn't the magic pill, BUT it was the help I needed to get started. I've worked very hard to get where I am, so thank you.
Columbus, OH |
This whole team has been wonderful to work with. Dr. Pitt did my surgery and was excellent. I have done follow up care with both Dr. Pitt and Dr. Curry and both are great. Thus last visit was my first in Columbus and it was great a office experience.
in Ashville, Ohio |
Dr. Curry was very friendly and answered all my questions. He took time to explain several weight loss options and we decided together what would work best for me.
Have you seen Dr. Trace Curry, MD?
Are you Dr. Curry?