Dr. Toya Clay, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Clay

Optumhealth Behavioral Health Solutions

2100 Riveredge Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Toya Clay, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Harvard Medical School in 2002 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Clay accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Clay's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clay's conditions and procedures:

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Clay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clay

4.4

Dr. Clay?
Dr. Clay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Toya Clay, MD
Dr. Clay in a word is "brilliant". In many words bright, shining, blazing, dazzling, vivid, intense, gleaming, glaring, luminous, radiant, intelligent, clever, smart, astute, intellectual mixed with practicality! I worked for Dr. Clay as office manager/bookkeeper and had the opportunity to observe her dedication to her field and patients; and extended opportunity to receive direct benefit and observation of her outstanding abilities as a patient. She is at the top of her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Toya Clay is caring, concerned and friendly while maintaining professional. She made my child feel right at home. My child looks forward to coming to therapy. I absolutely Love this doctor! I would trust and refer any of my family and friends to her! We are so very thankful for finding her and the excellent care we receive. Thank you Dr. Toya Clay! Sharris Garr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Clay is a great children’s doctor. I was recommended to her and it worked out great. My child was having problems and Dr. Clay was always nice and on time. I appreciate her service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
I've been reading some of the reviews for Dr. Clay and most are pretty accurate. She really helped my son who has ADHD. It wasn't until we talked with Dr. Clay that I fully understood his condition. Most, if not all techniques provided by "the good Dr."we still use today. I read a bad review that wasn't at all accurate about Dr. Clay." Dr. Clay prescribes medications that we still use today. She was patient with me and my son. So much in fact that I started seeing someone for my depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Clay really helped my family a great deal. Without her expertise, I don't know where we would be. She was patient, understanding and knowledgeable and explained conditions so that even I could understand. She listened! I would use Dr Clay again if she didn't move to Atlanta. When she told me she was moving, I considered moving my family too. I owe a lot to her and I wish her and her family the very best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Clay is outstanding in her field, I know from my personal experience as a patient, very easy to talk too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
I highly recommended Dr. Clay!!!!!! She is so nice and very patient with my daughter and I. My daughter has always been able to talk to her and get her problems resolved. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. I would not consider changing doctors EVER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Clay's for 3 years before she moved out of state. She was empathetic and respectful of my problems, and she helped me develop coping methods that I continue to use years later. It was always easy to schedule appointments with her, she returned phone calls and emails quickly, and appoints never started/ran late.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Clay worked with my daughter with special needs and was awesome. She spent a good amount of time assessing and developing ways to effectively reach my child and help her grow. Her strategies and supports are ones that I have used to give guidance to my daughter's other providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?
Dr. Clay provided excellent care to our family for several years. She was accessible to her patients especially when in crisis and appointments were easily made. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toya Clay, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clay?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry