Dr. Tory Sullivan, MD

Dr. Tory Sullivan, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Tory Sullivan, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

Tory Sullivan MD

2500 N Federal Hwy Ste 301

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

See how frequently Dr. Sullivan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Scabies
high
Skin Infections
high
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Sullivan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sullivan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan "Dr. Sullivan is a Board Certified Dermatologist and a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Trained in diagnosing and treating conditions of the skin, hair and nails, he is also an expert in performing advanced therapies meant to improve their health and appearance. Dr. Sullivan attended Georgetown University as an undergraduate and received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University Medical School. He then moved to Miami to complete his residency in Dermatology at the University of Miami, where he continues to be an active part of the South Florida dermatologic community. Dr. Sullivan is a voluntary assistant professor at the University of Miami Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery. As a primary investigator for clinical research, he has completed more than 40 clinical trials testing new dermatology medicines and cosmetic treatments for FDA approval. In addition to publishing his findings widely, Dr. Sullivan travels the country to lecture on new advancements in the treatment of skin conditions. Originally from New Mexico, he has lived in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale for over 20 years. When he is not in the office, Dr. Sullivan enjoys spending time with his partner and two young daughters."

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan "Sullivan Dermatology provides the latest and best in dermatologic science with a focus on compassionate treatment for all conditions of the hair, skin and nails. Our team of world-renowned experts in general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology is devoted to understanding every patient as an individual. A hands-on approach, clear communication, and the advancement of treatment through clinical research are the cornerstones of our practice."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Miami

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in Miami, FL |
LOVE this office, I was in and out and all my needs were met ,can't wait for my follow-up to see my great skin results
in North Miami Beach, FL |
Had a little growth removed from eye lid Dr Sullivan was very gentile I hardly felt a thing. Dr Sullivan always gives plenty of time to his patients. One time he gave his personal cell phone if I needed to see him over the weekend for any problems on a recent surgery, not like other doctors go to E.R if anything happens
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I LOVE this practice. I see Roderic for botox and juvaderm. He is absolutely incredible. I am from Manhattan and was worried when moving here that I would not be able to find anyone as my person in NY. I am so happy to have found Roderic! He is so terrific. Highly recommend!
Palm Bay, FL |
My last experience here was horrible! I signed for my appt 15 min early only to find that the receptionist never checked me in and tried to make it look like I never checked in. No apologies, not even a lame excuse when she realize that I did. When I got to the room, the nurse assist. had an attitude. She didn't ask all the preliminary questions and denied to let me ask the doctor some questions I had after he left. Instead she answered my medical concerns and was out the office before I paid.
in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Sullivan is the best , he makes sure to check out all your spots and remove them. I have my whole family going to him and also friends. He does a good job and his a caring doctor.
in North Miami Beach, FL |
wrong diagnoses, waste money, no patience
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
His remote office in Fort Lauderdale is like the ugly step child. His real office is in Miami. My experience with Dr. Sullivan's practice has been mediocre now moving to useless. He is always very rushed with very little time for patients. Recently, I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a prescription refill only to find out his office was closed for 10 days. Is this anyway to handle patient health needs?
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Clean, stylish office where the rooms overlook the intracoastal. The office staff was nice, and didn't wait a long time for anything. Dr.Sullivan gave me everything I needed for my treatment of acne. I have to wait a month to receive isotretinoin, but he prescribed me everything else I can use in the mean time. I would recommend him to my family and friends. He's always booked though, so sometimes it's hard to get a convenient appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Tory Sullivan, MD?

Visit Dr. Sullivan