Dr. Tor Ljung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Ljung

Wilmington Hlth Plastic Surgery

6752 Parker Farm Dr Ste 120 Wilmington, NC 28405

Dr. Tor Ljung, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from East Carolina University / Brody School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

At a glance

Dr. Ljung accepts

Dr. Ljung accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Dr. Ljung performs this procedure more than 90% of his peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
high
high

Dr. Ljung treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Ljung treats this condition more than 83% of his peers

• Hidradenitis
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Second-Degree Burns

3.7

Dr. Ljung?
Dr. Ljung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tor Ljung, MD
I was sent to Dr. Ljung to have some basal cell cancer removed from my head and I was very nervous at first but he was very nice and quick. I was in and out in less then an hour. His staff is very nice also. It was a very nice experience and I would recommend them to anyone. Brenda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
I had basically no down time after my breast reduction which was amazing. Also my scarring is so minimal. I’ll definitely be going back to him for other plastic surgery when the time comes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
My daughter had a Z plasty done by Dr. Ljung. The staff is amazing and very friendly as well as Dr. Ljung. He did an amazing job on her fingers. I couldn’t be more pleased with the whole experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
Went to see Dr Ljung for a cosmetic surgery. He is somewhat quiet but very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions, and made sure I understood the answers. Before I left I was inquiring about Botox injections, and was offered to have same day injections. I done the botox for the 1st time ever and I must say I'm addicted and love the outcome. The whole staff/team he has is awesome. They greet with a smile and leave with a smile. My personal experience with Dr Ljung and his staff has been good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
Skilled surgeon and very happy with results. Office staff friendly and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
I recently moved to the area and need more botox injections I know personally you can't go off every review you read so I went off the word of mouth which was to go. I went in and meet with Dr Ljung and Mandy where he injected me the same day. He is very quick and prompt. I must say my forehead is as smooth as it was when I was 29. I am very well please and trusted his judgement which has been a good one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
Not only did I get TERRIBLE lopsided Botox which I had to correct at a different office, Dr. Tor TOLD me they where going to put 60 units in my forehead! I was like wait what?! I only want 34. So they charged me all this extra for extra units.. THEN.. I get a bill in the mail for units I already paid for!!!!!! And showing the company my BOA statement wasn't enough proof! They wanted me to jump through additional hoops to show their company I already paid you!! THE WORSE PLACE IVE EVER BEEN TO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
I cannot possibly say all of the wonderful things I want to about Dr. Ljung and his staff in 500 characters so I'm just going to make some bullet points. Labia reduction, staff fought for my insurance to cover it, very kind, knowledgeable, and informative, and incredible results. His follow-up is amazing and he has made every effort in ensuring that I heal properly and am happy with my outcome! Wouldn't see anyone else! Office staff even offered to watch my son during one of my appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
He's a fantastic doctor and his team, Mandie and Brittany are very nice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?
Between never getting a call back after I've left numerous messages, dr ljung not submitting the documents he had in his possession since day 1 and the insurance having to send him MULTIPLE letters stating he needs to send the documents....I suggest everyone save themselves the headache and seek a dr office who will care about you and your situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tor Ljung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ljung?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery