Dr. Tonya McLeod, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 244 reviews.
Author:
My family has been seeing Dr. McLeod for several years. Dr. McLeod is a fantastic doctor and listens to your concerns. I have recommended her to my friends' Also, the staff is very pleasant and patient.
Author:
Dr. McLeod and her staff is so sweet. Always makes sure that I am comfortable.
Author:
It's always great to see Dr McLeod. She is always so friendly and thorough.
Author:
Dr McLeod has always treated me like I am the only patient she has. She gives me all the time I need, never rushes me, does not make me feel uneducated about my conditions. Dr McLeod is by far the best doctor I have ever used. Thank you!!!
Author:
I love Dr McLeod! She is so thorough and it's so nice to be her patient. She has helped me so much with a number of skin problems and understanding the care needed.
Awesome experience.
Author:
Dr McLeod does a wonderful job communicating with patients, she is kind and gentle and makes you feel important to her: Medical assistant Arminda is wonderful to have on staff: she was so gentle using a hand approach while giving the injections and was very helpful during the procedures.
Author:
Dr. mcleod was very professional in a very friendly manner. Very thoughtful!
Author:
Me and my whole family have been coming to see Dr. mcleod for years. She is practically apart of our family ...
Author:
Best dermatologist in town!
Author:
Dr. McLeod and her staff are the best..
Great people!
Author:
Dr and staff always friendly and helpful.
Author:
Dr. McLeod is the best dermatologist I have ever seen! And I have seen quite a few.
She is always so pleasant! I love Dr. McLeod and her staff
Author:
I definitely see positive results with the treatment plan.
Author:
Listener. Patient. Smart. Thorough. Referring coworkers to her :).
Author:
The best, so sweet it is worth the drive she is very helpful would recommend her to everybody.
Author:
Dr. McLeod was extremely nice and welcoming. She was attentive and responded to all of my concerns.
Author:
The greatest dermatologist I have ever been to. And I have been to quite a few.,.
Author:
Attentive to my concerns ... First procedure went smoothly with positive results.
Author:
Best dermatologist in Charlotte. Period!
Author:
It was a good experience.
Author:
Skin check! Always amazing service...
Author:
Dr.mcleod Always takes good care of me, always a pleasure seeing her and her staff
Author:
Dr. Mcleod is the best dermatologist in Charlotte!
Author:
Doctor identified the problem pretty quickly and recommended solutions.
Author:
Process of procedure is as expected after 2 treatments.
Author:
I have had Dr McLeod for five years or more and I have totally experienced recovery from whatever my situation was. I am thankful to have this Doctor and clinical staff to provide their help to me.
Author:
Overall friendly staff...Dr.Mcleod has been very helpful.
Author:
Dr. McCLeod does a great job. I enjoy the pleasure is fast and friendly service all while experiencing positive results from my procedures. I receive several compliments daily on my skin and how much clearer my face is!
Author:
Dr. McLeod and the staff are wonderful - not only do I get my skin checked but started on the Glytone system and have seen very positive results.
Author:
Dr McLeod took a quick look at my face and was able to identify the issue and provide the right medication to help me reduce my skin. Within two months I have a huge difference in my skin, so much that friends, coworker and family make mention of it and ask what I am doing. I am so pleased at her level of professionalism while making the best use of time for busy patients. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done for me.
Author:
My skin has improved greatly since coming to Dr. McLeod. I started coming to her in 2016 when the breakouts began. The products that she has prescribed have worked well for my skin. She listens to to the issue I am having regarding my skin and alter my regimen accordingly. I am on my way to clear skin because of the work that Dr. McLeod has done.
Author:
Dr. McLeod is always pleasant and professional!
Author:
I have been a patient for a few years and really appreciate Dr McCleods professionalism and attention.
Author:
Dr. McLeod is the best dermatologist I have encountered in my life. I suffered with eczema most of my life on my hands and elbows but, with Dr. McLeod’s expertise, my hands and elbows are clear of eczema and, I can wear my wedding ring. Blessings!!!
Author:
She is a great doctor too god to be true!!!
Author:
I love Dr.Mcleod and her staff. She is so sweet she knows exactly what she is doing.
Great dermatologist!!
Author:
Maria was amazing. I love coming to see Dr. McLeod and her staff. Everyone is always pleasant and never mind going that extra mile to make sure your happy.
Author:
The doctor and staff were very knowledgeable and they got us in right away.
Author:
Very happy with Dr. McLeod. Excellent service.
Author:
Dr McLeod is excellent. Had a skin check and Maria and her are very sweet and seem like they love their job which is awesome.
Great dermatologist!
Author:
I recently saw Dr McLeod and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. She is professional, punctual, knowledgeable. She took the time and answered all of my questions. I was so impressed with the extreme precision she used before, during and after my procedure. I would highly recommend her as a physician and an expert in her field.
Author:
Tonya is always on top of my skin conditions. Super friendly and knowledgeable too! I love this place and recommend her to everyone I know.
Author:
Always a pleasure to see.
Author:
Very dissatisfied with my experience with Dr. McLeod. I had some laser treatment which she admittedly mistreated. She was distracted and not fully engaged in what she was doing or what I was explaining to her. I also found her explanation regarding a medical diagnosis lacking. She displayed a complete lack of confidence in her recommendation. Therefore, I will not be returning to her for follow-up care. I could not in good conscious recommend this doctor to others.
Author:
I have been seeing dr McLeod for years and am very happy with her!