Dr. Tony Tsai, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Tsai

The New York Fertility Center

4231 Colden St Ste 202 Flushing, NY 11355

Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Flushing, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1993 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Tsai accepts

Dr. Tsai accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

4.3

Dr. Tsai?
Dr. Tsai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tony Tsai, MD
I've been a patient here for more than 10 years, Dr Tsai is the BEST Doctor . He's pragmatic,kind,compassionate and responsive. He listens very well to his patient's needs, and provide sound advice. No question too inconsequential or too complicated to re-explain and is SUPER informative. All of these qualities separated him from the other doctors. The staff that works here is truly amazing . Thank you Dr. Tsai for all you do. I have a 7 yrs old son all because of Doctor Tsai and his wonderful team .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
No I won't recommenf Dr. Tsai to my family and friends. The clinic is dirty and very unorganized. Dr. Tsai has poor bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Dr Tony Tsai and his team were amazing in my care. I had a procedure done and he assisted to erase all fear and anxiety that I had. He has a sense of humor and is extremely personable. He took the time to hear my story and background. He was very warm to my husband and my family. Dr Tsai also took his time to break down some complex medical terminology in words that anyone could understand. He is well sought after, which is why he is so busy. He is trustworthy and capable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
You will not find another Fertility Doctor like Dr. Tsai. He shows his patients compassion, understanding, as well as being extremely knowledgeable in his field. Words can’t not express how great full we were from the moment we met Dr. Tsai. You are not just his patient but part of his family. We were very blessed to have a successful first round of IVF, and I know it wouldn’t have been possible without Dr. Tsai and his amazing team. Thank you Dr. Tsai !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
I was a patient at a well-known practice previously and felt like a number. Dr. Tsai sat with my husband and me for an hour during our first consultation. It was immediately clear how much he cares about his patients He recommended a more aggressive approach than we had considered, explained exactly why he recommended this course of action and answered all of our questions. We have had a successful IVF round (first round!) and are expecting a baby! Thank you Dr. Tsai and the whole team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
???? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ??????? thanks dr.Tony Tsai you are the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Dr Tony Tsai is a wonderful Doctor. He was caring and very knowledgeable about what I was going thru. On my first visit Dr Tsai did thing that it would of taken my own Ob-gyn months to do. He knew what I needed and didn't think once about giving me hysterectomy or a partial. I put my faith in Dr Tsai and now I am having a normal periods and I'm fibroid free. 45 days later I'm back to being sexually active. Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Can't say enough good Dr. Tsai is. I have been TTC for 3 years. Had 3 IUI and 1 failed IVF in other office. Dr. Tsai is extremely knowledgeable & skillful about infertility. I can still see that he is passionate about his career even though he has been RE for more than 20 years. I feel no pain during my embryos transfer when compare to my 1st IVF in Albany. They also have a very experienced embryologist who was able to grow my embryos into blastocysts. Most importantly, I am now pregnant now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Dr. Tsai is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable, humble, kind, and is fully vested in the best possible outcome for you and your family. The Flushing office needs work and expect long wait times...BUT it is very well worth it. We've been to other doctors in larger hospitals with shorter wait times but none compare to the qualities I mentioned about Dr. Tsai.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
????????? ??????? ?? Tony Tsai .?? ????? ????? ?? ??????. ? ???? ????? ???? ??????. ?? ? ???? ?????? ???????? . ???????? ?????? ??????. Alisia nurse ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???????. God bliss you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Words cannot begin to thank you for all that you did for us. You made us feel comfortable during a time that was pretty scary for us. You are an excellent doctor and we are so glad that you were the one to help us achieve our goal of adding to our family. Yout staff is amazing. You all made us feel comfortable and important! We will never forget what you were able to do for us
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Amazing , very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Tsai always encouraged me to keep strong and do not give up. He was going through the process with us and truly made us feel like we were in good hands. After 6 months of disappointments and failures I can proudly say that I’m finally pregnant and I feel blessed and grateful for all that he did for us. It was all worth it and would not have been possible without Dr. Tsai and his wonderful team. I will highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Tony Tsai if anyone is looking for a great doctor he is the one to go to!!! Dr.Tsai is an amazing doctor and he was the only doctor that was able to diagnosis me correctly I'm so glad that I found him I don't know what I would do with out him. Dr. Tsai is a doctor who knows what he is talking about and I trust him , it's hard to find a good doctor that you can trust ,he truly cares about his patients! He helped me achieve pregnancy after endometriosis he is amazing & staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Dr. Tsai and his office are great. I have a beautiful daughter now because of an IVF cycle. They are kind and truly have your best interest at the forefront of their minds during this time. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. He is a very positive physician which gives you the hope you need to get better. I am glad I went to see him. He is the best. The day of the ovarian drilling surgery, his surgical staff was very supportive and kind. It's rare to see that now. If you need help regarding PCOS visit Dr. Tsai, he will do his best to cure you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
I can't believe it's my first cycle and I have my baby 9 weeks. It took 2 months only. Dr. Tsai always being very patient to explain my questions. The staffs are nice and responsible. The only thing is a lot patient on weekends you have to wait for long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
My husband and I have nothing but praise for Dr.Tsai and his staff. Dr. Tsai never pushed us to go through any specific procedure, always allowing us to make the final decision following his recommendation. He patiently worked with us through the different treatments, showing great knowledge of the latest industry research while always being supportive and encouraging. Also - the review will be incomplete without noting how great his staff is at both Flushing and Manhattan locations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
This amazing!! Just exactly Dr.Tsai told us before the surgery. My wife got pregnant 21 weeks already. We are so happy & thankful for Dr.Tsai professional advice & his successful surgical performed. He gave new hope, he solved our baby problem. Thank you very much for your help Dr.Tony Tsai!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Truly best doctor.... he truly cares for the patients make sure he find a solution for his patient concerns. he is extremely knowledgeable. i Promise that you will always come out of his office at ease. His staff are awesome. Also has the best bedside manner ever... He has help me so much with my PCOS symptoms he know what his doing... He has been a angel to my life after my PCOS diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
No service whatsoever!!!Waited more than 2 hours there and made a test paid cash and now it's 4 weeks later calling him almost everyday to send over my results for a diff doc or to speak to him so far he didn't call me back or send over results to my new doc. Ppl don't wast ur time and money there is so many diff good doc......
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tsai?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tsai treats patients.