Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Tony Tsai, MD
Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Flushing, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

4231 Colden St Ste 202

Flushing, NY 11355

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai's Experience

Dr. Tsai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Tsai has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Tsai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsai to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tsai's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Tony Tsai is a wonderful Doctor. He was caring and very knowledgeable about what I was going thru. On my first visit Dr Tsai did thing that it would of taken my own Ob-gyn months to do. He knew what I needed and didn't think once about giving me hysterectomy or a partial. I put my faith in Dr Tsai and now I am having a normal periods and I'm fibroid free. 45 days later I'm back to being sexually active. Thank you very much.
in Whitesonte, NY |
Dr. Tsai is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable, humble, kind, and is fully vested in the best possible outcome for you and your family. The Flushing office needs work and expect long wait times...BUT it is very well worth it. We've been to other doctors in larger hospitals with shorter wait times but none compare to the qualities I mentioned about Dr. Tsai.
in New York, NY |
????????? ??????? ?? Tony Tsai .?? ????? ????? ?? ??????. ? ???? ????? ???? ??????. ?? ? ???? ?????? ???????? . ???????? ?????? ??????. Alisia nurse ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???????. God bliss you.
in Manhasset, NY |
Words cannot begin to thank you for all that you did for us. You made us feel comfortable during a time that was pretty scary for us. You are an excellent doctor and we are so glad that you were the one to help us achieve our goal of adding to our family. Yout staff is amazing. You all made us feel comfortable and important! We will never forget what you were able to do for us
Flushing, NY |
Amazing , very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Tsai always encouraged me to keep strong and do not give up. He was going through the process with us and truly made us feel like we were in good hands. After 6 months of disappointments and failures I can proudly say that I’m finally pregnant and I feel blessed and grateful for all that he did for us. It was all worth it and would not have been possible without Dr. Tsai and his wonderful team. I will highly recommend him to everyone.
I highly recommend Dr.Tony Tsai if anyone is looking for a great doctor he is the one to go to!!! Dr.Tsai is an amazing doctor and he was the only doctor that was able to diagnosis me correctly I'm so glad that I found him I don't know what I would do with out him. Dr. Tsai is a doctor who knows what he is talking about and I trust him , it's hard to find a good doctor that you can trust ,he truly cares about his patients! He helped me achieve pregnancy after endometriosis he is amazing & staff
Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Tsai and his office are great. I have a beautiful daughter now because of an IVF cycle. They are kind and truly have your best interest at the forefront of their minds during this time. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier.
in Flushing, NY |
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. He is a very positive physician which gives you the hope you need to get better. I am glad I went to see him. He is the best. The day of the ovarian drilling surgery, his surgical staff was very supportive and kind. It's rare to see that now. If you need help regarding PCOS visit Dr. Tsai, he will do his best to cure you.
in Flushing, NY |
I can't believe it's my first cycle and I have my baby 9 weeks. It took 2 months only. Dr. Tsai always being very patient to explain my questions. The staffs are nice and responsible. The only thing is a lot patient on weekends you have to wait for long time.
New York, NY |
My husband and I have nothing but praise for Dr.Tsai and his staff. Dr. Tsai never pushed us to go through any specific procedure, always allowing us to make the final decision following his recommendation. He patiently worked with us through the different treatments, showing great knowledge of the latest industry research while always being supportive and encouraging. Also - the review will be incomplete without noting how great his staff is at both Flushing and Manhattan locations.
in Elmhurst,NY |
This amazing!! Just exactly Dr.Tsai told us before the surgery. My wife got pregnant 21 weeks already. We are so happy & thankful for Dr.Tsai professional advice & his successful surgical performed. He gave new hope, he solved our baby problem. Thank you very much for your help Dr.Tony Tsai!??
Bronx, NY |
Truly best doctor.... he truly cares for the patients make sure he find a solution for his patient concerns. he is extremely knowledgeable. i Promise that you will always come out of his office at ease. His staff are awesome. Also has the best bedside manner ever... He has help me so much with my PCOS symptoms he know what his doing... He has been a angel to my life after my PCOS diagnosis.
in Flushing, NY |
No service whatsoever!!!Waited more than 2 hours there and made a test paid cash and now it's 4 weeks later calling him almost everyday to send over my results for a diff doc or to speak to him so far he didn't call me back or send over results to my new doc. Ppl don't wast ur time and money there is so many diff good doc......
in Queens Village, NY |
Dr.Tsai was very patient, kind, helpful,and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr.Tsai was very very professional and easy going. I'll recommend to all my friends.
in Hollis, NY |
My experience with Dr. Tsai was simply amazing and my surgery went very well at NY Presbyterian of Queens. It was a great experience and the whole entire staff are great. Dr. Tsai is very knowledgeable and his bedside manners is great. Thank you Dr. Tsai for your excellent care.
in Richmond Hill, NY |
I came to see Dr. Tsai for infertility associated with pcos. I'm 24 and look young so doctors don't usually take me seriously but he did right away. He was very proactive and wanted to get me results as quickly as possible. He's also very straightforward, which I appreciated. The staff is also great, especially Noel, Rose and Jenny. It took only two rounds of IUIs and now I'm expecting twins! The wait is sometimes a bit long but I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to start a family.
in Astoria NY |
My experience with doctor Tsai was simply amazing! My husband & I went to him because we wanted to have a baby but were unable to because my tubes are tied. On our first consolation he was very patient in giving us all the information as to what were our options. He wxplained that I can have a procedure to reverse the tubal ligation or we could do IVF. We decided to do IVF & I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with our little miracle. Dr Tsai & his staff are amazing very professional & caring.
in ny |
Excellent and professional Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Are you Dr. Tsai?

Visit Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO