Dr. Tony Tsai, MD

Dr. Tony Tsai, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

The New York Fertility Center 4231 Colden St Ste 202 Flushing, NY 11355 Get Directions

Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Flushing, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Tsai is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.

Dr. Tsai's Experience

See how Dr. Tsai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tsai has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tsai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsai to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Tsai's Performance
in Manhasset, NY |
Words cannot begin to thank you for all that you did for us. You made us feel comfortable during a time that was pretty scary for us. You are an excellent doctor and we are so glad that you were the one to help us achieve our goal of adding to our family. Yout staff is amazing. You all made us feel comfortable and important! We will never forget what you were able to do for us
Flushing, NY |
Amazing , very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Tsai always encouraged me to keep strong and do not give up. He was going through the process with us and truly made us feel like we were in good hands. After 6 months of disappointments and failures I can proudly say that I’m finally pregnant and I feel blessed and grateful for all that he did for us. It was all worth it and would not have been possible without Dr. Tsai and his wonderful team. I will highly recommend him to everyone.
I highly recommend Dr.Tony Tsai if anyone is looking for a great doctor he is the one to go to!!! Dr.Tsai is an amazing doctor and he was the only doctor that was able to diagnosis me correctly I'm so glad that I found him I don't know what I would do with out him. Dr. Tsai is a doctor who knows what he is talking about and I trust him , it's hard to find a good doctor that you can trust ,he truly cares about his patients! He helped me achieve pregnancy after endometriosis he is amazing & staff
Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Tsai and his office are great. I have a beautiful daughter now because of an IVF cycle. They are kind and truly have your best interest at the forefront of their minds during this time. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier.
in Flushing, NY |
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. He is a very positive physician which gives you the hope you need to get better. I am glad I went to see him. He is the best. The day of the ovarian drilling surgery, his surgical staff was very supportive and kind. It's rare to see that now. If you need help regarding PCOS visit Dr. Tsai, he will do his best to cure you.
in Flushing, NY |
I can't believe it's my first cycle and I have my baby 9 weeks. It took 2 months only. Dr. Tsai always being very patient to explain my questions. The staffs are nice and responsible. The only thing is a lot patient on weekends you have to wait for long time.
New York, NY |
My husband and I have nothing but praise for Dr.Tsai and his staff. Dr. Tsai never pushed us to go through any specific procedure, always allowing us to make the final decision following his recommendation. He patiently worked with us through the different treatments, showing great knowledge of the latest industry research while always being supportive and encouraging. Also - the review will be incomplete without noting how great his staff is at both Flushing and Manhattan locations.
in Elmhurst,NY |
This amazing!! Just exactly Dr.Tsai told us before the surgery. My wife got pregnant 21 weeks already. We are so happy & thankful for Dr.Tsai professional advice & his successful surgical performed. He gave new hope, he solved our baby problem. Thank you very much for your help Dr.Tony Tsai!??
Bronx, NY |
Truly best doctor.... he truly cares for the patients make sure he find a solution for his patient concerns. he is extremely knowledgeable. i Promise that you will always come out of his office at ease. His staff are awesome. Also has the best bedside manner ever... He has help me so much with my PCOS symptoms he know what his doing... He has been a angel to my life after my PCOS diagnosis.
in Flushing, NY |
No service whatsoever!!!Waited more than 2 hours there and made a test paid cash and now it's 4 weeks later calling him almost everyday to send over my results for a diff doc or to speak to him so far he didn't call me back or send over results to my new doc. Ppl don't wast ur time and money there is so many diff good doc......
in Queens Village, NY |
Dr.Tsai was very patient, kind, helpful,and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr.Tsai was very very professional and easy going. I'll recommend to all my friends.
in Hollis, NY |
My experience with Dr. Tsai was simply amazing and my surgery went very well at NY Presbyterian of Queens. It was a great experience and the whole entire staff are great. Dr. Tsai is very knowledgeable and his bedside manners is great. Thank you Dr. Tsai for your excellent care.
in Richmond Hill, NY |
I came to see Dr. Tsai for infertility associated with pcos. I'm 24 and look young so doctors don't usually take me seriously but he did right away. He was very proactive and wanted to get me results as quickly as possible. He's also very straightforward, which I appreciated. The staff is also great, especially Noel, Rose and Jenny. It took only two rounds of IUIs and now I'm expecting twins! The wait is sometimes a bit long but I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to start a family.
in Astoria NY |
My experience with doctor Tsai was simply amazing! My husband & I went to him because we wanted to have a baby but were unable to because my tubes are tied. On our first consolation he was very patient in giving us all the information as to what were our options. He wxplained that I can have a procedure to reverse the tubal ligation or we could do IVF. We decided to do IVF & I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with our little miracle. Dr Tsai & his staff are amazing very professional & caring.
in ny |
Excellent and professional Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Tony Tsai, MD?
Are you Dr. Tsai?

Compare Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Tsai has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tsai's Board Certifications

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 1997

• Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Tsai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage