Rheumatology  |
Dr. Tony Ning, MD
Dr. Tony Ning, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Ning is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital.

120 William Penn Plz

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Ning

See how frequently Dr. Ning performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Ning's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Lupus
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Creighton University Medical Center
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ning to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ning's Performance
Zebulon, NC |
Dr. Ning is an excellent Doctor. He has helped me greatly. My symptoms are much better. I would highly recommend him.
Durham, Nc |
Dr. Ning is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. He always listens to my symptoms and has helped me find relief from my rheumatoid arthritis. He is quick to respond to any questions I have and have always found help getting prescription refilled.
Raleigh, NC |
Has a good bedside manner but does not seem very knowledgeable re medications and has a limited knowledge of some forms of arthritis. I was very disappointed in him. In the end he did not help my condition. I saw him for over a year and a half and my condition worsened over that time. I have found another doctor.
in Raleigh,NC |
He is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Very compassionate and he spends a lot of time with you during an office visits. He really listens to what you have to say and he addresses all of your concerns. I consider Dr Ning to be the benchmark of a truly caring doctor.
Raleigh, NC |
I have been dealing with an aggressive rash for the past 2 1/2 years that no other physician has been treat me successfully for yet. Once I tested positive for Rheumatoid, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Ning. He and his staff were friendly, courteous & very efficient. Never waited more than 10 minutes for an appt. He was able to give me medication that has improved my rash tremendous! Very thankful I have met him.
in Wake Forest, NC |
I suffer from psoriatic arthritics and have had this condition for over 25 years. As a result. I have seen my fair share of rheumatologist. We moved to the Raleigh/Durham are 2 years ago and Dr. Ning was recommended to me for continuing care of my condition. He is certainly one of the best rheumatologists that I have worked with. Dr. Ning asks the right questions, listens to the answers and develops a treatment plan based on both the infliction and the wants/needs of the patent. For the firs
Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Ning did a great job in helping to treat my Plaque Psoriasis. For three years I suffered with terrible pain. Today my hands have cleared up and they don't hurt.
in Chapel Hill, NC |
I have seen Dr. Ning for the past two years for inflammatory arthritis and he has been very helpful. He put me on new medicine and helped me with my functionality and mobility. His office responds quickly with prescription refills and he always responds with advice when I need help.
in Virginia |
Dr. Ning is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has worked with me and my condition to find the right medicine for me.
in Chapel Hill, NC |
Dr. Ning has helped me with my psoriatic arthritis and gout. I feel much better since starting to see him. His office responds quickly with prescription requests and Dr. Ning is on top of my medical issues
in Durham, NC |
Tony Ning is the doctor everyone looks for and hopes they will find. He is totally involved in your medical needs and treatment. His gentle manner, sense of humor, attention to detail, asking and answering your questions will direct easy to understand explanations, plus overall concern for your good and continued health. He quickly responds to emails and always follows up on test results. I am so very happy to have him taking care of my RA for the years to come.
Charlotte, NC |
Caring and informative.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Ning is very knowledgeable and friendly and always takes the time to answer my questions. Highly recommend
Raleigh NC |
I had horrific pain in my hands and feet due to new onset of RA. After having a very bad experience with another rheumatologist I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Ning is so compassionate and patient. He had already reviewed my online forms so he walked into the appoinment familiar with the condition I was in. He was very thorough in the exam and explained all of my options and meds available. I would highly recommend him anyone dealing with arthritic issues.
in North Carolina |
I saw him for joint pain. He prescribed meds that start wkg after 6 wks. I told him the meds did not help, my pain was progressively becoming severe and I feared that something is seriously wrong. I informed him I would find another doctor if he can't diagnose/treat me. He quickly released me & I was referred to Duke (I now have a 4 month wait as a new patient!) I wasted a whole year with this doctor, while my joints are probably becoming permanently damaged each day because of his incompetence.
in Oxford, NC |
Very considerate of my issues; and has helped to make me more mobile.
in NC |
Very nice, personable, encouraging, caring, knowledgeable
Durham, NC |
Courteous, friendly, personable and professional. He is a great physician and a really nice person.
Have you seen Dr. Tony Ning, MD?
Are you Dr. Ning?

Visit Dr. Ning

Dr. Ning accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
    Blue Options PPO
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Ning has admitting privileges