Dr. Tony Ning, MD

Dr. Tony Ning, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Tony Ning, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Ning is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital.

Dr. Ning's Experience

See how Dr. Ning's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ning

Dr. Ning accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ning has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ning to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ning's Performance
Raleigh, NC |
Has a good bedside manner but does not seem very knowledgeable re medications and has a limited knowledge of some forms of arthritis. I was very disappointed in him. In the end he did not help my condition. I saw him for over a year and a half and my condition worsened over that time. I have found another doctor.
in Raleigh,NC |
He is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Very compassionate and he spends a lot of time with you during an office visits. He really listens to what you have to say and he addresses all of your concerns. I consider Dr Ning to be the benchmark of a truly caring doctor.
Raleigh, NC |
I have been dealing with an aggressive rash for the past 2 1/2 years that no other physician has been treat me successfully for yet. Once I tested positive for Rheumatoid, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Ning. He and his staff were friendly, courteous & very efficient. Never waited more than 10 minutes for an appt. He was able to give me medication that has improved my rash tremendous! Very thankful I have met him.
in Wake Forest, NC |
I suffer from psoriatic arthritics and have had this condition for over 25 years. As a result. I have seen my fair share of rheumatologist. We moved to the Raleigh/Durham are 2 years ago and Dr. Ning was recommended to me for continuing care of my condition. He is certainly one of the best rheumatologists that I have worked with. Dr. Ning asks the right questions, listens to the answers and develops a treatment plan based on both the infliction and the wants/needs of the patent. For the firs
Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Ning did a great job in helping to treat my Plaque Psoriasis. For three years I suffered with terrible pain. Today my hands have cleared up and they don't hurt.
in Chapel Hill, NC |
I have seen Dr. Ning for the past two years for inflammatory arthritis and he has been very helpful. He put me on new medicine and helped me with my functionality and mobility. His office responds quickly with prescription refills and he always responds with advice when I need help.
in Virginia |
Dr. Ning is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has worked with me and my condition to find the right medicine for me.
in Chapel Hill, NC |
Dr. Ning has helped me with my psoriatic arthritis and gout. I feel much better since starting to see him. His office responds quickly with prescription requests and Dr. Ning is on top of my medical issues
in Durham, NC |
Tony Ning is the doctor everyone looks for and hopes they will find. He is totally involved in your medical needs and treatment. His gentle manner, sense of humor, attention to detail, asking and answering your questions will direct easy to understand explanations, plus overall concern for your good and continued health. He quickly responds to emails and always follows up on test results. I am so very happy to have him taking care of my RA for the years to come.
Charlotte, NC |
Caring and informative.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Ning is very knowledgeable and friendly and always takes the time to answer my questions. Highly recommend
Raleigh NC |
I had horrific pain in my hands and feet due to new onset of RA. After having a very bad experience with another rheumatologist I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Ning is so compassionate and patient. He had already reviewed my online forms so he walked into the appoinment familiar with the condition I was in. He was very thorough in the exam and explained all of my options and meds available. I would highly recommend him anyone dealing with arthritic issues.
in North Carolina |
I saw him for joint pain. He prescribed meds that start wkg after 6 wks. I told him the meds did not help, my pain was progressively becoming severe and I feared that something is seriously wrong. I informed him I would find another doctor if he can't diagnose/treat me. He quickly released me & I was referred to Duke (I now have a 4 month wait as a new patient!) I wasted a whole year with this doctor, while my joints are probably becoming permanently damaged each day because of his incompetence.
in Oxford, NC |
Very considerate of my issues; and has helped to make me more mobile.
in NC |
Very nice, personable, encouraging, caring, knowledgeable
Durham, NC |
Courteous, friendly, personable and professional. He is a great physician and a really nice person.
Have you seen Dr. Tony Ning, MD?
Are you Dr. Ning?

Compare Dr. Ning

Dr. Ning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Ning has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ning's Board Certifications

• Gout
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger

Creighton University

Graduated in 2005

Creighton University Medical Center
    Duke University Medical Center

Dr. Ning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology