Dr. Tony Hoang, MD

Dr. Tony Hoang, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Male
Dr. Tony Hoang, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from St Georges Med Sch in 2003 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

8305 Brimhall Rd Ste 1602

Bakersfield, CA 93312

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hoang

See how frequently Dr. Hoang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tubal Ligation
Rh Incompatibility Screening
high
Cervicitis

Dr. Hoang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hoang "Please contact my office to learn more about my care philosophy. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Hoang does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• St Georges Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Kern Med Ctr-Ucla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Purdue University / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hoang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoang's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoang to family and friends

Dr. Hoang's Performance

I love this doctor. Went through a scary time last year and he was very straight forward in how he could help me and gave me options. He is very proactive when he is able to help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hoang has been nothing but helpful throughout my pregnancy. He is a wonderful doctor who likes to get to know his patients. He is compassionate and throughout. His staff is very courteous and his office is very clean.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best Ob In Town! This Doctor Cares, His patients are not just a number. I had major complication with my second baby, and he was there for me from Day 1 . He practically Saved my Life! and was so worried for my wellbeing and stayed a full day with me at the hospital after my delivery,Yes, sometime...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was amazing when he delivered my youngest last year. He answered all my questions and he let me know if there was any concerns with baby as well. By far the best obgyn I have had
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you want to have a positive for drugs on your records, go to Dr Hoang . Even with a report from National Toxicology a court approved lab, that witnesses, Dr Hoang still will not change the patient record. The test was done as soon as she left Dr hoang' s office. Also the receptionist is very...more
Are you Dr. Hoang?