Dr. Tony Hoang, MD

Dr. Tony Hoang, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Male
Dr. Tony Hoang, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Hoang is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield.

8305 Brimhall Rd Ste 1602

Bakersfield, CA 93312

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hoang

See how frequently Dr. Hoang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tubal Ligation
Rh Incompatibility Screening
high
Cervicitis

Dr. Hoang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hoang "Please contact my office to learn more about my care philosophy. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Hoang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for California.

• St Georges Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Kern Med Ctr-Ucla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Purdue University / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hoang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoang to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hoang's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
He was amazing when he delivered my youngest last year. He answered all my questions and he let me know if there was any concerns with baby as well. By far the best obgyn I have had
in Bakersfield, CA |
If you want to have a positive for drugs on your records, go to Dr Hoang . Even with a report from National Toxicology a court approved lab, that witnesses, Dr Hoang still will not change the patient record. The test was done as soon as she left Dr hoang' s office. Also the receptionist is very rude. This is the biggest joke for a Dr office I have ever seen. They don't even deserve one star
A very nice Dr.
Kingsville, TX |
Best OBGYN you'll ever find! I would highly recommend him bc he really does. Are for his patients. He'll remember you and your family and he's experienced and friendly and everything you would want in your baby doc!
Bakersfield, CA |
The best most attentive doctor I've ever dealt with
Bakersfield, CA |
Excellent excellent care and Friendly staff! After seeing several doctors and being misdiagnosed by the ER I went to Dr. Hoang. After reviewing my paperwork he immediately knew what was wrong. He answered all of my questions and suggested appropriate treatment. Being able to trust your doctor is very important. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoang to anyone.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My appointment and arrival time was 11am. The doctor didn't come in the room until 12:40pm. I had to sit in the patient room for 1 hour half naked. Then he rushed me, I didnt get to ask all my questions, He was in the room less than 10 minutes total. Also, he did a pap smear but he skipped the pelvic exam. I was extremely unhappy with his services.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I enjoyed having Dr.Hong as my OBGYN. He is great with his patients and is very caring for them as well. I will definitely go back to him in future pregnancies.
in Bakersfield CA |
When I began going to this dr I was happy because he was very accommodating and had two locations. He could be contacted by email or text. However this last visit to his new office (he closed the other) was less than stellar. If you are planning to be his patient PREPARE TO WAIT A LONG TIME! I was there over two hours for a routine annual. I guess he now take medi-Cal! I was sitting in the exam room afraid everyone had gone home for the night. New PA took the most time to do pap! I won't be back
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great doctor! Your wishes are always followed, he always makes time to talk with patients and never makes you feel rushed if you have questions. I knew I was in good hands for my 2nd birth which made us confident everything would go well & it did :)
Rochester, NY |
I loved coming to see Dr Hoang. He was very caring and sat and talked with us and made sure all of our questions were answered. I loved the office and the staff was so pleasant. Just a very great experience with my first baby.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Even if wait time is kinda long, coming to dr. Hoangs office is worth it. He sits and talks to you and asks questions. I'm 18 weeks with My third baby and he has been my favorite dr.
in Bakersfield, CA |
The other doctors were excellent, but Dr. Hoang was rude and incompetent.
in Bakersfield, Ca |
He is such a caring doctor. He puts his patients first. He just awesome!!!
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great doctor very friendly, definitely my favorite by far
Have you seen Dr. Tony Hoang, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoang?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital

Visit Dr. Hoang

Dr. Hoang accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Hoang has admitting privileges