Family Medicine  |
Dr. Tony Fiore, DO
Dr. Tony Fiore, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Fiore is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.

4604 Spotsylvania Pkwy Ste 200

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Fiore

Dr. Fiore's Experience

Dr. Fiore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Mecical College Of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Shenandoah Valley Family Practice Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Fiore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fiore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fiore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiore to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Fiore's Performance
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Tony Fiore is a great doctor. Sometimes we drive him crazy but he doesn't mind, he is there to help. he will go the extra mile at times to get us in. We are so thankful for him & his wonderful staff.
Ashland, VA |
was genuinely interest in discussing my health. i really appreciate that he listen to me as i know my body response better than anyone else , also his advice was welcome as I feel it to came from intelligence.. a very smart doctor..
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr Fiore has been my personal doctor since 2011 when I moved to Spotsylvania. I have never had a DO prior to him; however, if I ever move away, a DO will be my first choice for a personal doctor. Tony has always taken the time to listen to me and discuss all options with me. I have never departed from an appointment feeling like I was not heard or not understanding my medical options. He is the real deal, cares for his patients and provides quality medical care!
in Spotsylvania |
I have sent not only my husband but my patients to him. He is a deeply caring physician with great skill.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Fiore is a learned physician who cares for the health of his patients and has a wonderful personality! I value his vast knowledge and ability to diagnosis whatever issues I present. During an office visit, he never seems rushed & listens to me. He explains his diagnosis in easy-to-understand terms and the need for follow-up, if necessary. His friendly demeanor is endearing and I enjoy engaging in small talk with him. I am very glad he is my doctor.
Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Fiore is always patient, personable, professional and understanding. My wife and I never feel rushed. We have the utmost confidence in his diagnoses and expertise.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Feori is the most thorough and caring physician that I have ever had. He takes the time to know me and my health issues and concerns and has always provided what I consider the best of medical care!
Colonial beach, Va. |
Dr. Fiore's practice is very busy. I wired close to an hour at my first appt. But I lived in Houston tx most of my life, and 1-2 hour waits were not an uncommon occurrence. Dr. Fiore was very personable, he listened to my concerns, took his time with me and reminded me of my good docs from the old days--he didn't have his s staff herd you in and out quickly like cattle. I will definitely recommend him to friends.
fredericksburg, va |
Generally speaking he is a good Dr. I've seen better. Always in a hurry, less interaction time and long waiting time. Blood work follow up is slowww. Always have to call to find out. Overall speaking there is no personal feel but he is a nice man
Locust Grove, Va |
I've always felt like everyone that I would come in contact with cares about my well being and always take the time to listen.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I share the same concerns about Dr. Fiore - the practice is very busy and sometimes waiting times have exceeded an hour; then, after waiting in the exam room for another 20-30 mins he rushes in and that is about the only eye contact you will get - laptop in hand he proceeds to start banging on those keys while talking to you - vs having a more personal interaction, it all seems rushed and clinical - given he is a family practice this is probably not the best approach with most folks
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Fiore is a good doctor in a very busy practice. He is knowledgeable and gives good advice. My only concern is, with the busyness of the practice, follow up for test results and labs are very slow, too slow. He had a nurse back when he practiced in Locust Grove who gave the follow up promptly and personally. His nurses are always very kind, just wish follow up improved somehow, or that labs for routine appointments were scheduled ahead of time and then available with the check up.
Have you seen Dr. Tony Fiore, DO?

Visit Dr. Fiore

• Coventry Health Care of Virginia
    Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health