Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson, MD

Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Vancouver, WA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

210 SE 136th Ave

Vancouver, WA 98684

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise
  • Managed Healthcare Northwest
  • Medicaid of Oregon

Learn about Dr. Storm-Dickerson

See how frequently Dr. Storm-Dickerson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Storm-Dickerson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Storm-Dickerson "Dr. Storm-Dickerson is a breast surgical oncologist with advanced subspecialty expertise in oncoplastic techniques. In addition to the surgical management of breast cancer, she treats complex benign breast disease. She is dedicated to providing state-of-theart care that includes innovative surgical approaches like nipple and skin sparing mastectomies, and incisional techniques similar to those used in cosmetic procedures. Her practice philosophy recognizes that the mind and body are not separate. Preserving a womans self-esteem is as important to her as getting rid of the cancer. She works closely with plastic surgeons so that, long-term, her patients can look in the mirror without a constant reminder they had cancer. When not at work, Dr. Storm-Dickerson enjoys being a wife and mom to two wonderful children."

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Lump
  • Breast Tumor
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Leukocytosis
  • Neutropenia
  • Pancytopenia
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Retina Diseases

• Excision of Breast Tumor
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastectomy
  • Oncoplastic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Akron Gen Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Akron Gen Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Storm-Dickerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Storm-Dickerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Storm-Dickerson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Storm-Dickerson to family and friends
Dr. Storm-Dickerson's Performance
in Vancouver, WA |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 years ago and I thank God for Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson! I wish I could give her ten stars! I never been to a more caring, intelligent highly skilled surgeon. It’s so obvious she loves what she does and loves each patient! She cares for you as a whole person not just a diagnosis. She explains diagnosis and treatment in terms easily understood, welcomes questions. The Compass staff is fabulous and also very caring. I highly Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson and Compass
in North Vancouver, BC |
I was recently diagnosed with Stage 2 Breast Cancer (38 years old) and was trying to make sense of multiple opinions from different medical teams I had seen regarding the best course of treatment. I was beyond impressed with my experience at Compass Oncology. My first contact was with the receptionist team and support staff who were all very kind, efficient and helpful. Then, I saw Dr. Storm who was the first person I had seen that was able to put my mind at ease about why a particular treatm
Portland, OR |
Dr. Storm-Dickerson is magnificent. Not only is she a brilliant surgeon, she’s a kind, caring, and genuinely lovely person. She listened to my concerns, answered my (many) questions, and thoroughly explained my options. I felt completely at ease going into surgery, knowing I was in the best hands possible. My double mastectomy was painless and recovery was quick. I opted for no reconstruction, and she took extra care to ensure I had a beautiful result. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor!
Portland, OR |
I wish I'd known Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer. She is truly remarkable and always makes you feel as if you are the most important person out there . I live in Portland, but the commute is well worth it. The staff at Compass Oncology is always friendly and each compliment the other very well.
Vancouver, WA |
Storm-Dickerson is amazing. She's funny, she's compassionate, she's informative & she's straight forward. She makes you feel so taken care of. Every time I've ever left an appointment with her I felt like everything was going to be okay because she was in my corner fighting for me.
in Redmond, OR |
I am so glad I had Dr. Storm-Dickerson as my surgeon. I could not have been in better hands- literally! She is professional and personable, caring and competent. All the traits you want in a fight against cancer. She definitely helped bolster my spirit and confidence facing my cancer diagnosis and treatment.
in Longview, WA |
Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson come highly recommended by me. My experience with her was very pleasant. My visits were comforting and knowledgeable as to my future health. She explained my medical history with me and told me about options. It took me months to decide. I seen Dr. Storm-Dickerson several others times and there was no pressure on making a decision. I can say that I have a good team of physicians at Compass Oncology. Thank you Dr. Storm-Dickerson for being the doctor that you are.
in Woodland, WA |
Dr. Storm-Dickerson was my oncology surgeon for breast cancer. She is excellent!!! Takes time like you are her only client, is very thorough and her protocol before my surgery found my cancer by MRI that was not seen in the mammogram!!! She saved my life! I would highly recommend her!!! My double mastectomy went very, very well and again she took great care of me!!!
Have you seen Dr. Toni Storm-Dickerson, MD?
Are you Dr. Storm-Dickerson?

Visit Dr. Storm-Dickerson