Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Tommy Love, MD
Dr. Tommy Love, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Love is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock.

Central Medical Group

1 Saint Vincent Cir Ste 350

Learn about Dr. Love

Dr. Love's Experience

Dr. Love's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • U Ark
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • U Ark
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Love has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Love does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Love and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Love's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    Over 45 minutes
Little Rock, AR |
My wait time in his clinic was around 3 hours. I was in the clinic for about a total of 4 hours. Absolutely the worst experience I've had. The staff weren't very friendly. Dr. Love was your average doctor, not friendly but not too passive. I was there for a yearly exam, nothing special, nothing that should have warranted 4 hours. I've waited less time in an ER.
Little Rock, AR |
Only schedule an appointment if you have the entire day free. I am not exaggerating. He is an ok doctor, but he's slower than molasses on a freezing day. My appointment was at 11:30. I waited about an hour to get my vitals. After being place in the waiting room for another 3 hours I was finally called to a room. I then proceeded to wait for another hour and a half before finally leaving without being seen.
in North little Rock, Arkansas |
I trust Dr. Love with my health and my family. Dr. Love truly cares about his patients . He takes the necessary time to prepare for his patient's appointment. He takes the time to review patients history and is always helpful in giving his patients what they need. My family loves Dr.Love.
Am writing this as am in dr loves waiting room I have been seeing doctor loves for many years as well as many of my family members he is a great doctors and always gets to the bottom of what's wrong as well keeps in close contact with my 6 other doctors..BUT I travel from out of town and never leave tell dark his staff is lazy and do not listen my appointment today was 10:30 it is 4:00 pm now as am writing this and I haven't been seen am sure I will not leave here tell pass 5:pm if lucky I
Took over three hours to see the doctor. What was the point of scheduling an appointment?
in Little Rock, AR |
I begin seeing Dr. Love when I was 27 years old, now I am 60 and still seeing him. I do understand why it takes so long. Dr. Love has always given me the personal attention and juggles things at the same time. Now with this computerized system, he has to keep everything in instead off talking to the tape recorder. I see him at functions and he knows me and has called me after 10 PM at home and sometime on his way to work. I appreciate his passion.
in NLR, AR |
My husband had an appointment at 10:30am today. It is currently 1:38pm and he has yet to see the doctor. No one can tell him why it's taking so long. Or when to expect him. I left work expecting to be gone for about 2 hours. I guess I'll be missing an entire day's pay for this. I DONT RECOMMEND DR LOVE!!!
Have you seen Dr. Tommy Love, MD?
Are you Dr. Love?