Dr. Tom Yang, MD

Dr. Tom Yang, MD

Nephrology  ·
Dr. Tom Yang, MD is a nephrology specialist in Visalia, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Saint George`S University / School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in nephrology and internal medicine.

503 S Watson St

Visalia, CA 93277

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Yang

See how frequently Dr. Yang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hyperkalemia
Hypercalcemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Yang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Berkeley
  • UCLA W La Va Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Cedars-Sina Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Yang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Yang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends

Dr. Yang's Performance

I have found Dr. Yang to be the most professional, caring Physician that I've dealt him with concerning my Mothers care. His empathy and willingness to explore all options have greatly exceeded my expectations. Without a doubt he and his staff, Melissa and Tammy have prolonged her life and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tom Yang cared for our mother eight years and were so impressed we’d drive the 45 minutes to appointments. He is personable, caring, and professional always keeping us and the primary doctor updated. He brought Mom back on a path to recovery. A year ago Dr. Yang and her primary felt it was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
super rude towards Medi-cal patients like myself. He doesn't say hello or care about his patient's suffering. He just wants to see one more patient and collect his money. I don't feel myself being treated as a human being in his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us regarding your experience. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations and would like to discuss your visit in further detail. Please email us at quality@ah.org and we can address your concerns.

We love Dr. Yang! He has helped my dad so much! My dad refuses to go to regular MD for a cough or cold. .he makes me call dr. Yang. .He doesn't trust anyone else! We feel dr. Yang is a Dr for everything! His staff is awesome ! They always are welcoming!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yang has been my kidney doctor for a number of years. Under his direction my kidney function and blood pressure has improved tremendously. His office staff is kind and friendly and helped when needed with paper work or other details. I highly recommend Dr. Yang as a through and caring doctor ....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0