Dr. Tom Ju, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 33

Dr. Ju

Carolinas Center for Advanced Management of Pain

1998 Hendersonville Rd Ste 45 Asheville, NC 28803

Dr. Tom Ju, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2013 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Dr. Ju accepts

4.4

Dr. Ju?
Dr. Ju's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tom Ju, MD
I visited with Dr.Ju last month (my 2nd visit first being a couple years prior) after being referred by Dr. Hutchenson for my chronic lower back & leg pain. He is very considerate, patient and appears to care about the patients. I will return to him anytime I am referred. Thank you .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?
I visited Dr. Ju back a few months ago and was very impressed with him. He took time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. He is very compassionate and professional. My husband was very impressed also and was glad we had finally found a good doctor for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?
So thankful to have found this knowledgeable doctor that has such expertise in locating pain. My mother had been having inscruerating pain for a few months & we couldn’t figure out the problem. After seeing a hip & knee doctor, back/spine doctor we were referred to Dr Ju. He immediately studied moms MRI & was able to pin point the pain. She has 0 pain today after 2 visits & 2 injections from him. He’s so precise & very personable! I’m so impressed by the time he also gives his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?
We have been seeing Dr Ju for several months. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him. He is such a caring and kind Doctor. He takes his time with you to explain and answer any questions we may have. He is so knowledgeable in choosing the best treatment plan. I have had great relief from back and leg pain. I would highly recommend Dr Ju.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?
Guy is extremely overpowering, has zero patient/doctor skills. Needs to understand his patients have needs as a pain doctor. Full of false promises and doesn’t follow through with his words. Guy is new to being a doc and if you have the patience to deal with a overpowering doctor that makes you feel like you are imagining pain, then he’s your guy. I strongly recommend you look at others doctors for your pain needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?
Let me start off I moved here from TN. And it's been hard to find A dr. That will listen and Dr.Ju was amazing he treats you like family and that's my # 1 priority he tells it straight up and he's honest with you So I'm looking forward to going back and I know I've found 1 of my Drs. right here @ this pain management clinic ...thank you Dr.Ju Sandy Pennington
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tom Ju, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ju?