Dr. Tom Christensen, MD

Dr. Tom Christensen, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Tom Christensen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Calabash, NC. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center, Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center and McLeod Loris Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Christensen

Dr. Christensen's Experience

Dr. Christensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• UNIV OF NE COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Washington Hospital

Dr. Christensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Christensen is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Christensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christensen to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Christensen's Performance
Calabash, NC |
Very personable doctor. If you ask the right question you will get a good answer. I have been a patient for app. 8 years.
in Sunset Beach, NC |
Dr. C is interested, caring, informal, listens well and takes time to explain diagnosis, treatment options
North Myrtle Beach, SC |
DR Christensen has been my and my wife's family physician for at least eight years and have had nothing but excellent care from him and his staff.
in Little River, SC |
When I moved to South Carolina a couple of years ago I continued seeing my old doctor in New England but tired. Of the long drive so looked for a local Doctor and found Dr. Christensen and could not be any happier, he is professional without being insensitive cares about his patient takes time to listen exudes confidence, which in turn makes you trust him and his medical judgements I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly competent doctor at the top of his profession.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We appreciate the kind words.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
I was very impressed with my first appointment. The exam was on time and Dr. Christensen appeared to be interested in my health condition. I have already recommended himI to two of my friends. I liked that there was a lab on site.
Thank you for taking time to leave this review and recommending Dr. Christensen! We appreciate the kind words about our provider and practice.
in Ocean isle beach |
Dr Christensen has been my physician for several years and I have always been pleased with his level of care. His manner is confident and therefore makes me feel comfortable in his care. I feel that he has guided me through some health issues to the best possible outcome. I would recommend him to family and friend alike.
Thank you for recommending Dr. Christensen! We appreciate you sharing this feedback and your experience with us.
in Ocean Isle Beach, NC |
Very professional easy to reach in a emergency. Takes time to explain everything!
Thank you for taking time to write these kind words. We greatly appreciate it!
in Sunset Beach, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. C for several years now. He has always treated me well, listened to my questions and worked with me to come up with the best healthcare for any of my situations. Highly recommend his practice.
We appreciate you recommending our practice to others! Thank you for taking time to leave this positive review.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
GgyRUDE, ABRUPT, NASTY, IF HAVE ANY ILLNESSDCONLP Rude, Abrupt, zero empathy, If you have anything more than a common LOOK ELSEWHERE!
in Sunset Beach |
Dr Christensen takes the time to explain things clearly. You get a feeling he is really concerned about you and your health.
in North Myrtle Beach SC |
Been a patient of Dr. Christensen for ten years plus. Always what you expect when visiting your doctor.
Carolina Shores |
I have been a patient with Dr. Christensen at least 12 years. It has been a totally good experience. I value him, the PA's, the entire staff. They are always kind, caring, considerate. That is something I particularly am grateful for. We know sometimes a trip to the doctor can be one when we are fearful. When Dr. C or his staff say to me, call us if you need us. I know they mean it.
Little River, SC |
Dr. Christensen is a wonderful doctor; very knowledgeable and concerned.
Conway, SC |
Dr Christensen has been my primary care Dr. for 16 years. He has my greatest confidence.
in Longs, SC |
Dr. Christensen has been my Doctor for about 12 years and I have complete confidence in his ability to give me the medical information that I need. After I have the blood work done he goes over the information that I need to know to help me stay healthy.
in Calabash, NC |
Dr. Christensen has helped my wife fight her current battle cancer. He has been extremely helpful in guiding us to other doctors and following up on her progress. We both consider him to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.
in Calabash, NC |
Very good person to person interaction. Explained all results clearly.
Have you seen Dr. Tom Christensen, MD?

Visit Dr. Christensen