Dr. Toghrul Talishinskiy, MD

Dr. Toghrul Talishinskiy, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Toghrul Talishinskiy, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in bariatric surgery, critical care surgery, and more.Read his story

30 Prospect Ave

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Talishinskiy

See how frequently Dr. Talishinskiy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Hernia Repair

Dr. Talishinskiy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Talishinskiy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Talishinskiy "I am a minimally invasive surgeon: this allows me to perform most complex bariatric and general surgeries with minimal discomfort to my patients. This allows for a faster recovery and improved results overall. "I personally find the initial interaction with patients to be extremely important. This is the first step in establishing our life long relationship and when we start working together towards a common goal. I dedicate my whole time towards excelling in care, safety and the best possible outcomes I can provide. "My goal is to provide excellence in care, remain at the forefront of surgical innovation and education and to provide my patients with the best possible results. "

This content was provided by Dr. Talishinskiy ""I am a minimally invasive surgeon: this allows me to perform most complex bariatric and general surgeries with minimal discomfort to my patients. This allows for a faster recovery and improved results overall.

"My goal is to provide excellence in care, remain at the forefront of surgical innovation and education and to provide my patients with the best possible results. ""

• Bariatric Surgery
  • Critical Care Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
  • Hackensack University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Talishinskiy has no media or publications listed.

• Azerbaijani
  • Russian
  • Turkish

Dr. Talishinskiy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Talishinskiy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Talishinskiy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Talishinskiy to family and friends

Dr. Talishinskiy's Performance

Very grateful for the amazing job he did for me. Nothing but praise and gratitude, not only for him specifically but for the whole staff where he works and for the outpatient surgical facility at which the procedure was done.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Talishinskiy is a wonderful surgeon. He did my sleeve 6 months ago and my biggest regret is I did not have this surgery sooner! I highly recommend him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Talishinskiy?